Trump Supporters: what is the number one reason you support Trump?

Why do you support Trump?

• I agree with his policies. Please specify in a post which ones

• Whatever he'll do, he tells it like it is

• I just want a Republican to win and he's the most electible

• I won't support him unless he's the candidate, but then I will vote for him in the election

• I'll vote for Hillary over Trump

• I'll vote third party if it's Hillary v. Trump

Results are only viewable after voting.

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
Granted I don't read every post of every thread, but I hear from Trump supporters very little reason from a policy perspective why you support Trump. I get being sick of establishment Republicans, our PC culture and those things, but to me it still comes down to policy. That's why I'd most likely be to support Cruz even though he said bone headed things. Actually, Cruz wins polls based on policy hands down.

Because he speaks their language: hate, anger, racism...
Nothing wrong with anger against a corrupt central government :)
racism? Please point me to it? TIA
BTW one would think your language is lies, deceit, corruption, failure and supporting child rapists :dunno: (signature ;) )

BTW using your logic, one would think your language is lies, deceit, corruption, failure and supporting child rapists :dunno: (signature ;) )

Esmeralda just in that post showed where the hate emanates from

If the Establishment, what is a bedfellow with Global Elitists, does not want him and takes great pain in allocating hundreds of millions of $ to defeat him within his own party that should be enough reason for anybody to vote for him. Global Elitists were a big instrument to ship jobs overseas under the token of free trade thus effectively impoverishing the U.S. Free trade should be smart trade as Trump champions that idea.

BTW using your logic, one would think your language is lies, deceit, corruption, failure and supporting child rapists :dunno: (signature ;) )
Are you calling me a pedophile? Are you saying I support pedophiles? You better provide some concrete evidence of that.

He's not running as a Democrat, Skippy
Exactly. Democrats don't run on a platform of hate, anger and racism.
Bernie is all about anger. Say, are you in a coma?
Here is a special gift for you
Hillary-Clinton-Angry.jpg
Hillary-angry.jpg
Hillary-Clinton-at-senate-016.jpg

If the Establishment, what is a bedfellow with Global Elitists, does not want him and takes great pain in allocating hundreds of millions of $ to defeat him within his own party that should be enough reason for anybody to vote for him. Global Elitists were a big instrument to ship jobs overseas under the token of free trade thus effectively impoverishing the U.S. Free trade should be smart trade as Trump champions that idea.

Policies not required? We just vote for him because of who's against him? That's not enough for me

BTW one would think your language is lies, deceit, corruption, failure and supporting child rapists :dunno: (signature ;) )
Dumbass. My signature quotation is addressed to a personal situation of mine and has nothing to do with the picture of Mrs. Clinton. Two separate ideas. You just made an ass out of yourself with your assumptions.

Are you calling me a pedophile? Are you saying I support pedophiles? You better provide some concrete evidence of that.
Hillary Clinton genius. Was my "(signature)" not enough?

He's not running as a Democrat, Skippy
Exactly. Democrats don't run on a platform of hate, anger and racism.
Bernie is all about anger. Say, are you in a coma?
Here is a special gift for you
Hillary-Clinton-Angry.jpg
Hillary-angry.jpg
Hillary-Clinton-at-senate-016.jpg

Yep, you should listen to the hippie's words and all the blame for everyone's problems on rich whitie corporate leaders. Remove his accountability and he'll use guns to take their shit and give it to you!

Dumbass. My signature quotation is addressed to a personal situation of mine and has nothing to do with the picture of Mrs. Clinton. Two separate ideas. You just made an ass out of yourself with your assumptions.
It says Hillary Clinton 2016 dumbfuck. That would imply you are supporting that corrupt child rapist supporter for POTUS or you are just a complete fuckin moron.

When you put it below the picture, it sure looks like they are related. If you're saying it's a serious issue to you, you could put something before the quote like, "on another subject" or something like that. But the assumption it was about the picture when it looks like an intentional caption is completely reasonable

Would you be kind to elaborate? Slinging shit without any foundation is quite simple minded and is a troll post.

She doesn't know what she means, she just hates republicans and is very angry about that and any black who doesn't agree with her knows what they are in for

Forum List

Back