Trump Supporters: what is the number one reason you support Trump?

Why do you support Trump?

• I agree with his policies. Please specify in a post which ones

• Whatever he'll do, he tells it like it is

• I just want a Republican to win and he's the most electible

• I won't support him unless he's the candidate, but then I will vote for him in the election

• I'll vote for Hillary over Trump

• I'll vote third party if it's Hillary v. Trump

Results are only viewable after voting.
Because he speaks their language: hate, anger, racism...
Nothing wrong with anger against a corrupt central government :)
racism? Please point me to it? TIA
BTW using your logic, one would think your language is lies, deceit, corruption, failure and supporting child rapists :dunno: (signature ;) )
Are you calling me a pedophile? Are you saying I support pedophiles? You better provide some concrete evidence of that.
No, but you support the Clinton's and Bill spent time on orgy island and you don't care.
clinton-sex-offender.jpg

BTW one would think your language is lies, deceit, corruption, failure and supporting child rapists :dunno: (signature ;) )
Dumbass. My signature quotation is addressed to a personal situation of mine and has nothing to do with the picture of Mrs. Clinton. Two separate ideas. You just made an ass out of yourself with your assumptions.

When you put it below the picture, it sure looks like they are related. If you're saying it's a serious issue to you, you could put something before the quote like, "on another subject" or something like that. But the assumption it was about the picture when it looks like an intentional caption is completely reasonable
I didn't even notice the quote. I saw the pic and started throwing up... Didn't even get a chance to scan the rest.. :/

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Esmeralda just in that post showed where the hate emanates from
Hate emanates from the haters (the bigots, the jingoists, the misogynists), not from the viewer. It's a childish trait to refuse to see it in yourself but yet to insist it comes from the other party. If you're a Trump, or Crump, supporter, own up to the hate.

Are you calling me a pedophile? Are you saying I support pedophiles? You better provide some concrete evidence of that.
You started shit slinging, nobody said you were one but your party supports them. However, many things wouldn't surprise me about shitslingers.

Esmeralda just in that post showed where the hate emanates from
Hate emanates from the haters (the bigots, the jingoists, the misogynists), not from the viewer. It's a childish trait to refuse to see it in yourself but yet to insist it comes from the other party. If you're a Trump, or Crump, supporter, own up to the hate.

Her post spoke for itself. Which is why you removed it before you whined about me responding to what she said

BTW one would think your language is lies, deceit, corruption, failure and supporting child rapists :dunno: (signature ;) )
Dumbass. My signature quotation is addressed to a personal situation of mine and has nothing to do with the picture of Mrs. Clinton. Two separate ideas. You just made an ass out of yourself with your assumptions.
Esmeralda, did you see the movie "A Few Good Men"? The accusation against you in this thread reminds me of the scene in the bar when Cruise is so frustrated at Bacon that he has to say something insulting to him even if he can't speak of the issue between them, so he shouts at Bacon's back.."You're a lousy baseball player, Jack!"
Same principle...can't think of an appropriate response, so fling personal dirt.

Esmeralda, did you see the movie "A Few Good Men"? The accusation against you in this thread reminds me of the scene in the bar when Cruise is so frustrated at Bacon that he has to say something insulting to him even if he can't speak of the issue between them, so he shouts at Bacon's back.."You're a lousy baseball player, Jack!"
Same principle...can't think of an appropriate response, so fling personal dirt.
Read the thread, moron. I used her own logic against her. And mine was even factual :ack-1:
I also like how you ignored her lies. How hackish of you :thup:

He's not running as a Democrat, Skippy

Yet all his actions have been liberal. Only his words have been conservative. I can't wait for cons to be "let down" when they find they've supported a RINO lol.
Yes, because open markets for medicine isn't conservative at all
His second amendment plan wasn't conservative at all, either.

Again, that his WORDS. His actual ACTIONS show differently. Sad you don't know the difference.

He's not running as a Democrat, Skippy

Yet all his actions have been liberal. Only his words have been conservative. I can't wait for cons to be "let down" when they find they've supported a RINO lol.
Yes, because open markets for medicine isn't conservative at all
His second amendment plan wasn't conservative at all, either.

Again, that his WORDS. His actual ACTIONS show differently. Sad you don't know the difference.
How does a business man write or ask for healthcare legislation or laws about constitutional rights and such? You make SO much sense lol

Forum List

Back