Trump Supporters: what is the number one reason you support Trump?

Why do you support Trump?

• I agree with his policies. Please specify in a post which ones

• Whatever he'll do, he tells it like it is

• I just want a Republican to win and he's the most electible

• I won't support him unless he's the candidate, but then I will vote for him in the election

• I'll vote for Hillary over Trump

• I'll vote third party if it's Hillary v. Trump

Results are only viewable after voting.
Esmeralda just in that post showed where the hate emanates from
Hate emanates from the haters (the bigots, the jingoists, the misogynists), not from the viewer. It's a childish trait to refuse to see it in yourself but yet to insist it comes from the other party. If you're a Trump, or Crump, supporter, own up to the hate.
Yep.

_88550821_trump_dusseldorf.jpg

Well, fellows I think these two morons ruined the possibility of intelligent conversation....
Later!

Well, we've gotten a few answers:
Trade
The Wall
Not Hillary/Not Democrat
Anger at corrupt central government

Someday someone will open a thread with this question and not immediately begin calling the Trumpsters dumb.

WE HAVE PASSION! WE HAVE PASSION! WE HAVE PASSION!

WE ARE THE REALLY LOUD REALLY NOISY MAJORITY!

Granted I don't read every post of every thread, but I hear from Trump supporters very little reason from a policy perspective why you support Trump. I get being sick of establishment Republicans, our PC culture and those things, but to me it still comes down to policy. That's why I'd most likely be to support Cruz even though he said bone headed things. Actually, Cruz wins polls based on policy hands down.

Hence, that's why I am a Cruz guy. But I have to admit, I like how Trump has everyone's underwear all twisted.

Well, we've gotten a few answers:
Trade
The Wall
Not Hillary/Not Democrat
Anger at corrupt central government

Someday someone will open a thread with this question and not immediately begin calling the Trumpsters dumb.

Um...where did I call them "dumb?"

Granted I don't read every post of every thread, but I hear from Trump supporters very little reason from a policy perspective why you support Trump. I get being sick of establishment Republicans, our PC culture and those things, but to me it still comes down to policy. That's why I'd most likely be to support Cruz even though he said bone headed things. Actually, Cruz wins polls based on policy hands down.

I can not in good conscious vote for Trump, Cruz or Hillary because none of them are worthy to be our President.

I would rather vote for Gary Johnson that fit more into what I consider to be a true Republican than voting for a RINO like Trump, A Bible beating nutter like Cruz or Egotistical Maniac like Hillary... ( I know the first two are Egotistical too )

Trump idea of building a wall is cute but build a wall and they will be a ladder or dig a tunnel to get around it, so how did that wall stem the flow of illegals?

Cruz is Canadian born and too religious for my taste, and if someone had issues with President Obama birth then why on earth would anyone vote for a Canadian born first term Senator?

Hillary has too much baggage and does anyone actually believe Trey Gowdy will not be looking to impeach her the moment she is sworn into office?

So that is why Gary Johnson is my choice and Trump might win a National Election but he will never get my vote!

I would rather have four years of Bernie and the Senate and House staying GOP before having Trump, Cruz or Clinton as President...

I can not in good conscious vote for Trump, Cruz or Hillary because none of them are worthy to be our President.

I would rather vote for Gary Johnson that fit more into what I consider to be a true Republican than voting for a RINO like Trump, A Bible beating nutter like Cruz or Egotistical Maniac like Hillary... ( I know the first two are Egotistical too )

Trump idea of building a wall is cute but build a wall and they will be a ladder or dig a tunnel to get around it, so how did that wall stem the flow of illegals?

Cruz is Canadian born and too religious for my taste, and if someone had issues with President Obama birth then why on earth would anyone vote for a Canadian born first term Senator?

Hillary has too much baggage and does anyone actually believe Trey Gowdy will not be looking to impeach her the moment she is sworn into office?

So that is why Gary Johnson is my choice and Trump might win a National Election but he will never get my vote!

I would rather have four years of Bernie and the Senate and House staying GOP before having Trump, Cruz or Clinton as President...
I don't see much difference between Bernie and trump besides trump is childish, and Bernie wants to keep wages stagnated and tax the fuck out of people/businesses and expect to end inversion and bring back jobs.

Most Trump supporters are probably too ashamed to admit it. They should be.

Esmeralda just in that post showed where the hate emanates from
Hate emanates from the haters (the bigots, the jingoists, the misogynists), not from the viewer. It's a childish trait to refuse to see it in yourself but yet to insist it comes from the other party. If you're a Trump, or Crump, supporter, own up to the hate.

Her post spoke for itself. Which is why you removed it before you whined about me responding to what she said
I haven't removed anything. If I respond to you it's "whining" but if you respond to her its not? Hmm, what's wrong with this picture? A lot of people can't carry on a coherent conversation, so they respond with name-calling.

My preference is Cruz, but Trump is a close second.

I like his intention more than his specific policies, but I do like his tax cut plan, his wall on the Southern border, his intention of removing America from being the worlds policeman, and his determination to be far more pro-active in destroying ISIS, and more.

But other than policy, I love the fact that the GOP Establishment hates him. That proves he is a good man for POTUS.

TrumpHatersProveValidity_zpsz46ucr99.jpg

I like his intention more than his specific policies, but I do like his tax cut plan, his wall on the Southern border, his intention of removing America from being the worlds policeman, and his determination to be far more pro-active in destroying ISIS, and more.

But other than policy, I love the fact that the GOP Establishment hates him. That proves he is a good man for POTUS.

MSNBC hates Hitler.
Democrats hate Hitler.
CNN hates Hitler.
Republicans hate Hitler.
Fox News hates Hitler.
The Media hates Hitler.

Hitler must have done something right.

Trump's Chumps can't see there is no daylight between Trump and Clinton. If you vote for one, you may as well vote for the other. They are the same person.

They both want universal health care, support an assault weapons ban, are very pro-choice, thought we should have cut-and-run from Iraq, wanted George Bush impeached, and thinks Bill Clinton was a great President, and that Hillary would make a great President.

The only difference is that Trump is the one who will be in court during the campaign, instead of Hillary.

MSNBC hates Hitler.
Democrats hate Hitler.
CNN hates Hitler.
Republicans hate Hitler.
Fox News hates Hitler.
The Media hates Hitler.

Hitler did not qualify for federal election.
Hitler was not an American citizen.
Hitler was not a pro-capitalism politician.
Hitler was antidemocracy. Apples and fruit nuts, dude.

But Hitler *is* dead, which makes him a Democratic Party constituent.

MSNBC hates Hitler.
Democrats hate Hitler.
CNN hates Hitler.
Republicans hate Hitler.
Fox News hates Hitler.
The Media hates Hitler.

You are using the same logic as Hitlerites, rube.

Trump's Chumps can't see there is no daylight between Trump and Clinton. If you vote for one, you may as well vote for the other. They are the same person.

They both want universal health care, support an assault weapons ban, are very pro-choice, thought we should have cut-and-run from Iraq, wanted George Bush impeached, and thinks Bill Clinton was a great President, and that Hillary would make a great President.

The only difference is that Trump is the one who will be in court during the campaign, instead of Hillary.

That is the biggest pile of bullshit I have seen thus far, each and every statement a proven lie.

Damn, Guano wouldnt stoop that low.

MSNBC hates Hitler.
Democrats hate Hitler.
CNN hates Hitler.
Republicans hate Hitler.
Fox News hates Hitler.
The Media hates Hitler.

You are using the same logic as Hitlerites, rube.

I am using facts, while you are lying your ass off, doofus.

Forum List

Back