Trump supports seizure of private property by the police without due process of law

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The American economy is living on borrowed time through the infusion of massive amounts of “printed out of thin air” cash being printed by the Federal Reserve. Anyone with an IQ above room temperature knows that the inevitable economic crash is looming on the horizon. The deficit is $19 trillion dollars, and soon-t0-be $21 trillion dollars, and that is the good news. The unfunded liabilities debt (e.g. Social Security, Medicare, etc.) is estimated to be $240 trillion dollars. Finally, the derivatives debt that average citizens have been saddled with the burden of paying off through the infamous bailouts is now estimated to $1.5 quadrillion dollars. With the most optimistic estimates that the world’s GDP is less that $100 trillion dollars, it does not take a rocket scientist to figure out that the ability to pay off the debt through taxation and the endless bailouts is simply not possible.........
Shocking: .......................................
Shocking: Trump Supports Seizure of Private Property by the Police Without Due Process of Law
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this is one damn thing I DO NOT AGREE WITH, if ppl did not make themselves heard loud and clear on this now would be the time.
This is the first issue if TRUE where I think it is pure bs unfair and definitely not right to do.

Criminal enterprises such as the Clinton's were running could fall under the RICO statutes. There are certain people we are personally aware of near by that started out small drug running enterprises while in the AF that now have large ranches and farms that have collected millions more in federal grants (look into the amount that is paid out and the companies collecting millions of dollars from USDA farm grants in Arkansas too). Well Fargo's former accounting CEO who was also a DOD contractor with various business enterprises throughout the US and the world ran a very large accounting scam that was stripping federal loan insurance funds via counterfeit docs, etc...would have come under RICO if the government would have pursued it like they should have (<I could go on for longer than I wish with this one). There are other banking and insurance entities that should be charged within the RICO laws and stripped of their ill gotten booty (there are Saudi's, judges, politicians and lawyers in some of those banking or lending institutes that have game the system too). I could go on and on about people who have boldly shafted, stolen and cheated both private individuals and dipped heavily into tax payers monies so I don't have a problem with their ill gotten booties being snagged.

Criminal enterprises such as the Clinton's were running could fall under the RICO statutes. There are certain people we are personally aware of near by that started out small drug running enterprises while in the AF that now have large ranches and farms that have collected millions more in federal grants (look into the amount that is paid out and the companies collecting millions of dollars from USDA farm grants in Arkansas too). Well Fargo's former accounting CEO who was also a DOD contractor with various business enterprises throughout the US and the world ran a very large accounting scam that was stripping federal loan insurance funds via counterfeit docs, etc...would have come under RICO if the government would have pursued it like they should have (<I could go on for longer than I wish with this one). There are other banking and insurance entities that should be charged within the RICO laws and stripped of their ill gotten booty (there are Saudi's, judges, politicians and lawyers in some of those banking or lending institutes that have game the system too). I could go on and on about people who have boldly shafted, stolen and cheated both private individuals and dipped heavily into tax payers monies so I don't have a problem with their ill gotten booties being snagged.

The problem the system abuses it, innocent ppl accused will fall into this Trap . It is not good to believe because it is a trap and a trap for everyone.

The war on drugs
Kids are two of the biggest issues USED to get laws accepted and or passed but it is not applied to just these acts.

The problem the system abuses it, innocent ppl accused will fall into this Trap . It is not good to believe because it is a trap and a trap for everyone.

The war on drugs
Kids are two of the biggest issues USED to get laws accepted and or passed but it is not applied to just these acts.
I agree that there is a problem of abuse when the system fails to go after these large criminal operators and sucks some poor soul into a corrupt bs charge. FYI, they tried damn hard to cover up their crimes for they would never be discovered or found out and call us criminals when I learned all of the above. I was even called a terrorist at several points.

Forum List

Back