🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Surges to 59% Approval, Angry Left Hardest Hit

You people decided that polls are worthless. You people declared this poll worthless.
Agreed. I think the Shakespearean quote is something like "hoisted by one's own petard".

Trump's fake win is obviously having consequences.
President Trump won the election. If you mix fiction with fact, your credibility will sink with every lie you tell.

So? Obama won 2 elections. Did the RWnuts ever defer to that fact?
Translation: You are correct, DW. Yes, like the RWnuts, I'm going to spend the next 4 years denying Trump is the legitimate President because I'm just as partisan and fucked up as those I accuse.

Dude, if you want to use the actions of "RWnuts" to excuse your behaving just as badly as the worst of them, that's your call. My call is to point out you are a hypocrite for doing so.

Is it immoral to destroy retards?
Only if done inhumanely. Like you, I favor eugenics and abortion for "retards" and other defective human beings.

What tests do you suggest for mandatory abortion or execution? What IQ level?

The more vicious and irrational Democrats become, the stronger Trump gets. His supporters will fight even harder for him. I hope they keep it up. It really does motivate his supporters to fight harder. The same thing happened with Bush. He won re-election pretty easily. So the uglier Democrats get, the more they strengthen Trump and his supporters' resolve.

true take yesterday for example

the leftist he will not divide us rally

was overrun by trump supporters

which by the end heavily outnumbered

the leftist protestors

--KEK

It's hilarious watching the douche bags claim Trump's popularity is sinking:

We’re so old we remember the left kvelling that he had a poor approval rating just last week. My, how quickly things changed. The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 59% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-one percent (41%) disapprove. The latest figures include 44% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing and 31% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of +13 (see trends). In the latest of this week’s executive orders, Trump has begun a crackdown on illegal immigration, adding thousands of Border...

You people decided that polls are worthless. You people declared this poll worthless.
Elections have consequences… A famous black president once said that.

We’re so old we remember the left kvelling that he had a poor approval rating just last week. My, how quickly things changed. The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 59% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-one percent (41%) disapprove. The latest figures include 44% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing and 31% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of +13 (see trends). In the latest of this week’s executive orders, Trump has begun a crackdown on illegal immigration, adding thousands of Border...

Elections have consequences… A famous black president once said that.

You misspelled Infamous.:biggrin:

The more vicious and irrational Democrats become, the stronger Trump gets. His supporters will fight even harder for him. I hope they keep it up. It really does motivate his supporters to fight harder. The same thing happened with Bush. He won re-election pretty easily. So the uglier Democrats get, the more they strengthen Trump and his supporters' resolve.

true take yesterday for example

the leftist he will not divide us rally

was overrun by trump supporters

which by the end heavily outnumbered

the leftist protestors

--KEK

build the wall

build the wall

If the supposed low approval ratings last week prove that Trump was doing a poor job, then the high approval ratings this week must mean he is doing a good job, correct?

Razzy is usually dead-bang with their numbers.

Trump is facing a public opinion tsunami against him.
Yep, all those that lost. The tsunami is made of snowflake tears.
A tsunami of snowflakes...

giphy.gif

Trump's fake win is obviously having consequences.

Your actual IQ is about 80.

Did you 'give it up' when Obama was elected? Twice?

Here's a serious question that you won't answer...

Why did you cite the Republican Rasmussen poll showing Trump at 59% instead of

citing the Gallup poll showing him at 42%?

They didn't say anything.

That post proves you're retarded. And I laugh at your retardation.

Trump is facing a public opinion tsunami against him.

My IQ is 138. What's yours, midget?

So? Obama won 2 elections. Did the RWnuts ever defer to that fact?

It's nice to see you people flip flop on the polls.

An excellent reminder that you have no principles whatsoever.

Is it immoral to destroy retards?

I've posted a zillion times on the subject of these reptiles' selective use of polls.

English please, Vlad.

raw

The only approval that matters is the one at the end of four years.

If he decides to run again.

For now......he's here for four long years.

Get over it.

"Chucky, I have some bad news....Trump has a higher average approval rating that Obama..."

upload_2017-1-30_8-44-1.jpeg

Forum List

Back