🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Surges to 59% Approval, Angry Left Hardest Hit

It's hilarious watching the douche bags claim Trump's popularity is sinking:

We’re so old we remember the left kvelling that he had a poor approval rating just last week. My, how quickly things changed. The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 59% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-one percent (41%) disapprove. The latest figures include 44% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing and 31% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of +13 (see trends). In the latest of this week’s executive orders, Trump has begun a crackdown on illegal immigration, adding thousands of Border...

Jammie Wearing Fools? Apparently. Hilarious! BTW, Real Clear Politics has Trump's average approval rating at 43.8%. Quinnipiac shows him at 36%.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval
What did Real Clear Politics say is chances of winning the election were?

They didn't say anything.

We’re so old we remember the left kvelling that he had a poor approval rating just last week. My, how quickly things changed. The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 59% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-one percent (41%) disapprove. The latest figures include 44% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing and 31% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of +13 (see trends). In the latest of this week’s executive orders, Trump has begun a crackdown on illegal immigration, adding thousands of Border...

You people decided that polls are worthless. You people declared this poll worthless.

No, we declared them heavily democrat biased.

So his actual approval rating is probably something like 80%.

His approval was never 80% and it never will be. You are a jack ass if you think that
That remains to be seen, although as a betting man, I'd put $20 down that you correct. ;)

As it is, a week of polls as the new President is interesting, but let's see what it is over his entire first 100 days.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Trump: Favorable/Unfavorable

5 numbers that mattered this week
According to the latest RealClearPolitics average as of Sunday, Trump’s approval and disapproval ratings are nearly identical: 44 percent approve, and 45 percent disapprove.

Trump’s initial approval rating in the Gallup tracking poll — 45 percent after the first three nights of his presidency — was lower than that of each previous president reaching back to Dwight Eisenhower. Two former presidents, George H.W. Bush and Ronald Reagan, each had a 51 percent approval rating in Gallup’s first measurements, 6 points higher than Trump’s.

The percentage who disapprove of Trump is more instructive than his approval rating. In the initial Gallup poll, Trump had a 45 percent disapproval rating. Some of that can be explained by polarization: 81 percent of Democrats disapproved of Trump, but only 6 percent of Republicans disapprove

You people decided that polls are worthless. You people declared this poll worthless.

That post proves you're retarded. And I laugh at your retardation.

Your analysis is as worthless as your credentials.

Also, everyone here knows you have the lowest IQ of the board, so I would not blame others of being retarded. To top it delusions seem to go with it, nothing fake about Trump's legitimate win.

Also, everyone here knows you have the lowest IQ of the board, so I would not blame others of being retarded.

My IQ is 138. What's yours, midget?

Elections have consequences… A famous black president once said that.

Trump's fake win is obviously having consequences.
The election was back in November… It's over give it up

Nope.

It will be generations before the CheezWhizPrez mess is cleaned up. My bet is that even you will soon learn this for yourself.

Also, everyone here knows you have the lowest IQ of the board, so I would not blame others of being retarded.

.138?

His JAR dropped to 55%.

Why would you link jammiewf.com and not rasmussenreports.com when creating a thread about his JAR on rasmussen? :cuckoo:

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Agreed. I think the Shakespearean quote is something like "hoisted by one's own petard".

President Trump won the election. If you mix fiction with fact, your credibility will sink with every lie you tell.

So? Obama won 2 elections. Did the RWnuts ever defer to that fact?

Elections have consequences… A famous black president once said that.

The election was back in November… It's over give it up

Nope.

It will be generations before the CheezWhizPrez mess is cleaned up. My bet is that even you will soon learn this for yourself.

We all lived through Obama shit show... by the way he was one hell of a gun salesman

He posted it above but got it confused with cheez whiz's popularity rating.

The dumb RWNJs are in for one hell of a rough time of it when they learn that its not just libs/Dems who will lose rights and freedoms under this fascist regime.

It's nice to see you people flip flop on the polls.

An excellent reminder that you have no principles whatsoever.

No, no, you misunderstood. Polls they don't like are worthless. For example, you'll notice they don't like Gallup's presidential JAR poll which puts Trrump at 42% approval.

Your IQ is not enough to even figure out that online tests aren't legitimate.

Barely 80...

O, no, you misunderstood. Polls they don't like are worthless. For example, you'll notice they don't like Gallup's presidential JAR poll which puts Trrump at 42% approval.

I've posted a zillion times on the subject of these reptiles' selective use of polls.

Your IQ is not enough to even figure out that online tests aren't legitimate.

Barely 80...

English please, Vlad.

Honey, you obviously have not followed their poll for quite some time. They have been showing more left support than most the others up until now for quite some time.

Here's a serious question that you won't answer...

Why did you cite the Republican Rasmussen poll showing Trump at 59% instead of

citing the Gallup poll showing him at 42%?

Forum List

Back