Harley Davidson
Mitch McConnell
The Red Hen
Jeff Sessions
UCLA basketball players
Oprah
Maxine Waters

I don't see why this is news.

To keep confidential the content of any conversations in which he may have participated in his role as an interpreter seems like an obvious duty of that position. I have a difficult time understanding why anyone would think that an interpreter has any right to disclose any such content; especially in this sort of context.

I don't see why this is news.

To keep confidential the content of any conversations in which he may have participated in his role as an interpreter seems like an obvious duty of that position. I have a difficult time understanding why anyone would think that an interpreter has any right to disclose any such content; especially in this sort of context.

Well remember, the Stalinists want to impeach Trump for having two scoops of ice cream, this is just more of their foaming at the mouth insanity.

Things Trump Has Insulted on Twitter more than Putin (a partial list):

Amazon
NFL players who kneel
Judges
Robert De Niro
Harley Davidson
Mitch McConnell
The Red Hen
Jeff Sessions
UCLA basketball players
Oprah
Maxine Waters
When did Trump ever insult Putin?

The only change Trump made to the Republican platform at the GOP convention were changes that helped Russia.

Russia and the American people are on opposite sides.

Whose side is Trump on?

Things Trump Has Insulted on Twitter more than Putin (a partial list):

Amazon
NFL players who kneel
Judges
Robert De Niro
Harley Davidson
Mitch McConnell
The Red Hen
Jeff Sessions
UCLA basketball players
Oprah
Maxine Waters
He insults Kim and you idiots scream he’s starting a world war. Now you’re upset he doesn’t insult an actual world nuclear powers leader enough. You people are so marinaded in TDS you can no longer process any thoughts rationally.

Russia and the American people are on opposite sides.

Whose side is Trump on?
He’s making America great again and you hate that so there’s your answer to which side he’s on as well as where you stand.

So, no information is proof of a conspiracy now? Or maybe Trump just didn't want the stuff leaked to the media to be spun into a hate-attack like everything else. Leftards, so screwed up, now some of them are cutting down Joshua Trees in Joshua Tree National Park to try to make the shutdown look worse.

Forum List

Back