Trump takes credit for Shell`s $6 billion dollar investment in Pa.

The President did allow the construction of the project in the Township of Potter to continue, however. If you read the story at your link, liberals are still protesting against these jobs in Beaver Country with signs proclaiming "Shell, no". Further, the construction of this plant is in violation of the Democrat Party's New Green Deal platform.

If Donald J. Trump isn't reelected next year, this project of Shell will end, and the workers will be put on food stamps and medicaid, maybe enrolled in "training programs" that lead nowhere like the black people in the Ghetto traditionally are.
You really don't know much.

That plant is a mere twenty minute drive away for me. I've seen it. There is no way that plant is not going to be completed. It is currently the largest construction project in the Western Hemisphere. Workers are transported by a fleet of over 100 charter busses. Drive passed the plant at shift change and expect traffic jams.

If Trump is beaten next year, the plant will go on and our country can begin thempost mortem and get to a place where we are no longer divided as a means of political tactics.

If Biden or another Democrat wins next year, the main impetus in 2021 will be the resistance against them and whether or not Biden will try and obstruct the wheels of justice coming against his regime. I support the idea of impeaching Biden- or any other Democrat President- using whatever means necessary to destroy them and their family. And if the Democrat President disagrees, that's obstruction in my view.
That's not how it works in America.

And burning bridges, dividing the nation and seeking political retribution is a loathesome tactic that burns out quickly and violently. It's unsustainable.

Yes, because Dems are "healers"......

LOL.
Somebody needs to be.

The President did allow the construction of the project in the Township of Potter to continue, however. If you read the story at your link, liberals are still protesting against these jobs in Beaver Country with signs proclaiming "Shell, no". Further, the construction of this plant is in violation of the Democrat Party's New Green Deal platform.

If Donald J. Trump isn't reelected next year, this project of Shell will end, and the workers will be put on food stamps and medicaid, maybe enrolled in "training programs" that lead nowhere like the black people in the Ghetto traditionally are.

That plant is a mere twenty minute drive away for me. I've seen it. There is no way that plant is not going to be completed. It is currently the largest construction project in the Western Hemisphere. Workers are transported by a fleet of over 100 charter busses. Drive passed the plant at shift change and expect traffic jams.

If Trump is beaten next year, the plant will go on and our country can begin thempost mortem and get to a place where we are no longer divided as a means of political tactics.

If Biden or another Democrat wins next year, the main impetus in 2021 will be the resistance against them and whether or not Biden will try and obstruct the wheels of justice coming against his regime. I support the idea of impeaching Biden- or any other Democrat President- using whatever means necessary to destroy them and their family. And if the Democrat President disagrees, that's obstruction in my view.

And burning bridges, dividing the nation and seeking political retribution is a loathesome tactic that burns out quickly and violently. It's unsustainable.

Political Retribution against President Trump, his family and his supporters has been the only tactic the left has engaged in since Mr. Trump disembarked from the golden escalator.
And what did he say after he got off his elevator?

How predictable it is. A bully flails around spasmodically trashing everyone in his path and then whines that everybody's picking on him!

If he didnywant the heat, he shouldn't have struck the match.

LOL.
Somebody needs to be.

it takes two to tango. Calling Trump voters racist isn't healing.

LOL.
Somebody needs to be.

How would President Biden heal the divisions between the Far Left and Deplorable Americans, in your opinion?

How will he find a middle ground on Abortion, or Gay Marriage, or trannies using the nation's Ladies Rooms? How will Biden bring real prosperity and income to places like Beaver County, or Mercer , Venango and Potter County that were left behind by libs and whose residents are demonized?

How soon people forget.

Shoreham Nuclear Power Plant - Wikipedia

Obama himself "ok'ed" nuclear power plants in Georgia during his regime, with an estimated opening date of 2016 or 2017. Not up yet. Not even imminent

The Dems are great at slow walking these kinds of projects using lawsuits and regulatory concerns and the completion date will be put off in Potter Township again and again.
The demand for electricity has fallen off somewhat and a glut of natural gas killed off these 2 nuke plants. Get it? The fracking for gas was just beginning when Obama okayed the plants and now we find that they`re no longer needed. I`m surprised that you didn`t see this news in Breitbart! The story is 2 years old btw.
U.S. Nuclear Comeback Stalls as Two Reactors Are Abandoned

LOL.
Somebody needs to be.

I don't agree with calling Trump voters racists. I think they're enablers for a racist.

LOL.
Somebody needs to be.

I don't agree with calling Trump voters racists. I think they're enablers for a racist.

Other libs disagree, and have called Trump supporters "worse than racists", "white supremacists" , "White nationalists" and klansmen.

How would you suggest Biden or Kamala or Spartacus mend that fence with Deplorable Americans?

LOL.
Somebody needs to be.

Other libs disagree, and have called Trump supporters "worse than racists", "white supremacists" , "White nationalists" and klansmen.

How would you suggest Biden or Kamala or Spartacus mend that fence with Deplorable Americans?
By not being racists themselves. By not insulting A,Erica she. By restoring the dignity of the presidency

LOL.
Somebody needs to be.

That's just because you don't have the balls to call it. Talk about a Beta.

LOL.
Somebody needs to be.

I call Trump racist. The odds of every one of his voters being racists are too high to calculate.

LOL.
Somebody needs to be.

I call Trump racist. The odds of every one of his voters being racists are too high to calculate.

How is Trump Racist?

LOL.
Somebody needs to be.

By not being racists themselves. By not insulting A,Erica she. By restoring the dignity of the presidency

How would "not being racist themselves" help them with people they have attacked as "worst than racist"?

What kind of developments and high paying jobs will a Spartacus or Pocahontas be sending for Honkies who live in Alabama or Mississippi or Appalachia? You know they aren't promising anything but grief and retribution to those who dissent from their policies.

Liberal leaders like Tommy Lee are demanding that Planned Parenthood offices be built on every street corner in red states as punishment.

Really, the key, if D gets in, would be to take the center road, middle of the road. Allow the states to determine whether they want abortion and Gay Marriage and dude in dresses stalking the state's ladies rooms. Let bygones by bygones, show tolerance for evangelicals and others they hate.

Somebody needs to be.

How is Trump Racist?
Ask any Latino. Ask any African American.

'They're rapists, they're murderers, they're bringing drugs!'

How is it you have the balls to ask that question! I know it's not naïveté. It is, in fact, a way to dilute the racism of Trump and those who cheer him on.

How is Trump Racist?

How is it you have the balls to ask that question! I know it's not naïveté. It is, in fact, a way to dilute the racism of Trump and those who cheer him on.

He was talking about criminals, not all Latino's or African Americans. Please show me the WHOLE statements he made that you are referring to.

Progs like you extrapolate his statements to suit your viewpoints. You point to "dog-whistling" as a cover for your made up bullshit.

How is Trump Racist?

He was talking about criminals, not all Latino's or African Americans. Please show me the WHOLE statements he made that you are referring to.

Progs like you extrapolate his statements to suit your viewpoints. You point to "dog-whistling" as a cover for your made up bullshit.
Birtherism. 'Low I.Q. Aimdividuals'(at Blacks). Judge born in Indiana by Mexican parents cannot render justice. Sued for housing discrimination.

When has Trump NOT been racist?

How is Trump Racist?

Birtherism. 'Low I.Q. Aimdividuals'(at Blacks). Judge born in Indiana by Mexican parents cannot render justice. Sued for housing discrimination.

When has Trump NOT been racist?

President Trump was sued for housing discrimination, but was never found guilty nor had he ever admitted guilt in that matter.

The Trump Organization agreed to pay a fine, but they had to in order to get the NYC Fair Housing Commission off their back. Government bureaucrats don't take "no" for an answer, and Trump would still be fighting them on the 1970's allegations today spending a lot more in legal fees to fight the fake allegations.

I am from this region and have family/friends that work at the present as well as the facility this cracker plant replaced. This deal was years in the making- long before President Trump even announced he was running. Many local, state, and, federal offiicals from both parties made this come to pass. I know it pains President Trump’s sycophants to hear, but he had nothing to do with it. Sorry.

I am from this region and have family/friends that work at the present as well as the facility this cracker plant replaced. This deal was years in the making- long before President Trump even announced he was running. Many local, state, and, federal offiicals from both parties made this come to pass. I know it pains President Trump’s sycophants to hear, but he had nothing to do with it. Sorry.

I don't think you quite understand. The ethane and other products the cracker plant will be processing are obtained by Blessed Fracking.

The outlaw of fracking will make the facility useless

Forum List

Back