Trump Takes On Rigged Event With Black ABC Journalist

Trump got his ass whipped. And he didn't put anybody in any place. As president he never attended this event and he was asked 4 times. So he got what he deserved from people he had ignored and belittled.

He may have. Maga loves insulting blacks. What's weird is that supposedly this was supposed to his outreach to black reporters for better coverage.
They saw it. And as you see from the thread title, what they saw was not what happened.

Kamala didn't show, but Trump did, and this woman immediately tried to pull a fast one on him.

He kicked her backside.

This opportunistic journalist tried nailing him from the outset.

Trump doesn't develop fake accents or speak in slang in an idiotic cringe worthy attempt to suck up to the audience like Dems do ... he speaks to them like he speaks to every American ! people respect that .

Last edited:
Trump doesn't develop fake accents to or slang in an idiotic cringe worthy attempt to please the audience like Dems do ... he speaks to them like hew speaks to every American ! people respect that .
AND Trump was NOT sworn in as an "Indian American" (her words) Senator in 2017 ONLY to become "black" in 2020. :p

What good does online fact check when results are skewed to the lying Deep State? I would jump on that one before it started.

I would walk out on that black dicliker right away..........horrible manner. horrible question. Trump has more balls than me to stay with that filthy Deep State beeatch.

He got mauled.
Wrong. An effort was made to maul him. As usual, he transcended the crap they try to pull on him.

The media (especially self declared “spokesmen” for black Americans) is completely untrustworthy.

Trump keeps exposing the crap they pull and seek to attempt. They just don’t care to be exposed. Tough shit. And they certainly won’t themselves answer any fair questions like TRUMP’S question about defining DEI. The three word acronym is not self defining.

The OP calling the event rigged is hilarious. Trump knew what he was doing when he entered into that lion's den.

I do give Trump kudos for going there and taking their questions. Not sure how he did, he gave some weird answers.

I think Kamala should go on Fox or other conservative media as well. I think a hostile environment can be a good format to show you what you are made of.

Forum List

Back