Trump talks law and order

I wanted to burn Capitol Hill to the ground when GW was President.
Capitol Hill is supposed to represent us, not rule us.
Yea, but you didn't do it, did you?

Then we have Trump, his goon squad in D.C. & the sucker's who fell for his bullshit that are rotting in jail as he promotes golf tournaments.

Yea, but you didn't do it, did you?

Then we have Trump, his goon squad in D.C. & the sucker's who fell for his bullshit that are rotting in jail as he promotes golf tournaments.
There was no non-MNC owned sites on the Internet back then so the MNC owned Congress was spared.
But you already knew that.

Trump talks law and order in a speech today. What a disgusting hypocrite.

On January 6th, thousands of Trump's trained monkey thugs beat Capitol police. Hundreds of police were injured.
Trump watched his thugs beat the police for 3 hours, refusing to call off his trained monkeys.
Trump belongs in prison. Bubba will take care of Trump in prison.

Trump is not going to prison. From May to December 2020, Americans watched Livelihoods and urban investment burn while you people ignored it or called it free speech. Jerry Nadler denied ANTIFA existed and “Joe from Scranton” only started to call the looters and terrorists off when his handlers told him it was hurting them in the polls.

One it not just less than hundreds, it is a LOT less than hundreds.

And yes, Make America Great Again.

What kind of man, thing would be, could be against that?

You have yet to provide any proof that I am for any rioting as you claimed that I was for. You made that claim about me. I have asked for you to prove it. You can't because I do not, now back to the kiddie table schleprock.
MAGA

You have yet to provide any proof that I am for any rioting as you claimed that I was for. You made that claim about me. I have asked for you to prove it. You can't because I do not, now back to the kiddie table schleprock.
MAGA

All you leftards have been. Sure you talk some shit about NOT supporting it, but then the moment you start talking you start drawing lines that don't include "peaceful but fiery protestors" or justifying their violence, or agreeing with their messages, or defending Antifa or BLM, or denying the way that dems officials supported the rioting, or something like that.

There might be ONE lefty that seriously and sincerely did not support the antifa and blm riots of the Trump years, but I have yet to find him/her/it.

All you leftards have been. Sure you talk some shit about NOT supporting it, but then the moment you start talking you start drawing lines that don't include "peaceful but fiery protestors" or justifying their violence, or agreeing with their messages, or defending Antifa or BLM, or denying the way that dems officials supported the rioting, or something like that.

There might be ONE lefty that seriously and sincerely did not support the antifa and blm riots of the Trump years, but I have yet to find him/her/it.

Don't care what your "feels" are about it snowflake. I want you to prove I have supported ANY riots whatsoever. You cannot because no such proof exists.
MAGA

Don't care what your "feels" are about it snowflake. I want you to prove I have supported ANY riots whatsoever. You cannot because no such proof exists.
MAGA

Nothing in there about feels. It was all about my observations from discussions with liberals that have the formal positions of "condemning all riots".

Try again loser.

Nothing in there about feels. It was all about my observations from discussions with liberals that have the formal positions of "condemning all riots".

Try again loser.

Try again? You made the claim that I supported riots. The burden of proof is on you there Pudding. I will be waiting?
MAGA

Try again? You made the claim that I supported riots. The burden of proof is on you there Pudding. I will be waiting?
MAGA

I stand by my previous statement. All you leftards support(ed) the lefty riots.

Proof? No problem. Let's talk about the issue for a few minutes, I'm sure you will reveal your support soon enough.

Of course, then you start the stonewalling and pretending to be retarded phase of the discussion.

I stand by my previous statement. All you leftards support(ed) the lefty riots.

Proof? No problem. Let's talk about the issue for a few minutes, I'm sure you will reveal your support soon enough.

Of course, then you start the stonewalling and pretending to be retarded phase of the discussion.

So like I already knew, you got nothing. But that is often times the case with the tardherd.
MAGA

Forum List

Back