Trump talks law and order

Trump talks law and order in a speech today. What a disgusting hypocrite.

On January 6th, thousands of Trump's trained monkey thugs beat Capitol police. Hundreds of police were injured.
Trump watched his thugs beat the police for 3 hours, refusing to call off his trained monkeys.
Trump belongs in prison. Bubba will take care of Trump in prison.

Blah blah blah blah blah 1/6 blah blah blah blah Trump blah blah blah

All the above plus Don Jr., Eric, Ivanka, Melania and Barron.
MAGA
you just dont get it do you ... the dems have no concrete proof that Trump incited violence ... the dog and pony show is just political theater to incite the base and get the idiot vote even though the lefts policies are hurting all Americans ..

you just dont get it do you ... the dems have no concrete proof that Trump incited violence ... the dog and pony show is just political theater to incite the base and get the idiot vote even though the lefts policies are hurting all Americans ..

Maybe so. But I will let the DOJ and courts decide that. If it even gets that far.
MAGA

Blah blah blah blah blah 1/6 blah blah blah blah Trump blah blah blah
What do you think of the Jan 6th rioters attacking and beating the police as Trump did nothing for 3 hours.. I think your blah blah shows stupidity and disrespect for law enforcement. You are a loser.

What do you think of the Jan 6th rioters attacking and beating the police as Trump did nothing for 3 hours.. I think your blah blah shows stupidity and disrespect for law enforcement. You are a loser.
what do you think of leftist terrorists assaulting and injuring over 2000 law enforcement ,killed over 2 dozen peaople while looting and burning down entire city blocks for months in 2020 while dems in DC and dem leaders that were in charge in those burned out areas did nothing and even supported bail for the terrorists ?

I don't think about 1/6th. I think about how the demoquacks are on another witch hunt. The FBI rounded up all they needed. And punishments have been handed down. That's all that needed to be done.

Trump talks law and order in a speech today. What a disgusting hypocrite.

On January 6th, thousands of Trump's trained monkey thugs beat Capitol police. Hundreds of police were injured.
Trump watched his thugs beat the police for 3 hours, refusing to call off his trained monkeys.
Trump belongs in prison. Bubba will take care of Trump in prison.

Capital police attacked us

Bullshit, criminal acts were committed on January 6th. Now let's follow the evidence and see how far up the chain it goes.
MAGA

It's a show/witch trial. There is no concern about real crimes or evidence. It is about partisan political gain and possibly imprisoning a political enemy.

It's a show/witch trial. There is no concern about real crimes or evidence. It is about partisan political gain and possibly imprisoning a political enemy.

Nope, it's about getting to the possible planning of the overturning of our democracy. Thank you for playing!
MAGA

Nope, it's about getting to the possible planning of the overturning of our democracy. Thank you for playing!
MAGA

Even the Deep State FBI had to admit that there was no plan. This "investigation" is political theater.

That MAGA, offends you, is you being anti-American.

Protesting absolutely is not. Beating the Capitol Police. Trying to find and hang the vice president and other congress people in order to keep your Fat Orange Shit Giblet in power may just be looked at as a possible criminal act.
MAGA
You’re funny

Protesting is a over turn of an election lol huh

Nope, did you forget about the MAGAts that breeched the Capitol, beat the police and searched for Mike Pence and others to hang from the gallows they erected? All to keep the election from being certified and keep their Fat Orange Shit Giblet God /King in power.
MAGA

Forum List

Back