Trump talks law and order

So, Trump in a speech, talked up the most normal, boring, mainstream issues possible, and fucking libs still attacked him.

The libs are batshit crazy.

Nope. NOt at all. NOt his job to secure the building. Dumbass.
Why was almost every Trump supporter, his son, his daughter, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingram, White House lawyer, on and On were asking him to do something.
He has the political power and he had the influence on the rioters.
You are beyond stupid.

You hate law and order don't you?
I believe in law and order. Anyone who believes in law and order is embarrassed by Jan 6th and what Trump did or did not do.
You people cannot be so stupid. Trump laughs at you while he takes advantage of you. You are Trump's whore but charge nothing. How demeaning.

The Capitol Police officer shot an insurrectionist as part of his job to protect lawmakers. As a former member of the military, the dead woman obviously forgot the oath taken by those tasked with defending this country from enemies both foreign and domestic.

Ashli Babbit was killed during the commission of a crime, and while she is a hero/martyr to the traitorous trump Nazis across the nation, she is a dead insurrectionist to the vast majority of the U.S. citizenry.

But the trump Nazis should be encouraged by the foot-dragging by the Jan 6 Committee and Attorney General Merrick Garland. Here we are over nineteen months after trump's attempted coup without one of the major players in the coup conspiracy facing charges (with Mid-term Elections just weeks away).

This adds to the proof that moderate congressional Democrats are in league with the congressional Republicans in reaching their goal of ending U.S. democracy.

well said.

Why was almost every Trump supporter, his son, his daughter, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingram, White House lawyer, on and On were asking him to do something.
He has the political power and he had the influence on the rioters.
You are beyond stupid.

"Had political power"? And so that means it was his job to secure the Capitol Building?

You structure your sentences as though you are making a point with a supporting argument.

But they are just words strung together in that form. The MEANINGS of the words, don't actually do what you are pretending they do.

elmer what are you going to do if they cant find anything to jail trump on?.....hey just asking....
If Trump is not charged and convicted, it does not matter. He has been seriously damaged by the information that has come out. That is why DeSantis and Pence are already campaigning hard.
It is only going to get worse for Trump. The Georgia Grand Jury may be his biggest problem

I believe in law and order. Anyone who believes in law and order is embarrassed by Jan 6th and what Trump did or did not do.
You people cannot be so stupid. Trump laughs at you while he takes advantage of you. You are Trump's whore but charge nothing. How demeaning.

THere was one right leaning riot, that lasted a few hours. It was a crime. It was not anything beyond that.

Your attempt to inflate it into something historic, is just you being a shit talker.

If Trump is not charged and convicted, it does not matter. He has been seriously damaged by the information that has come out. That is why DeSantis and Pence are already campaigning hard.
It is only going to get worse for Trump. The Georgia Grand Jury may be his biggest problem

And that is what this is really about. It is political theater.

Anyone that gives any credibility to anything any of you leftards say, is a fool.

"Had political power"? And so that means it was his job to secure the Capitol Building?

You structure your sentences as though you are making a point with a supporting argument.

But they are just words strung together in that form. The MEANINGS of the words, don't actually do what you are pretending they do.

Attachments

• 294490637_1383328165411453_659366919190997684_n.jpg
    294490637_1383328165411453_659366919190997684_n.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 294490637_1383328165411453_659366919190997684_n.jpg
    294490637_1383328165411453_659366919190997684_n.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 11

you are a pseudo intellect. You are a blowhard blabbing meaningless bullshit.

Your supporting argument was vague to the point of meaningless. That means it was not a supporting argument.

That was my point. YOur response was to call me "stupid".

And you think you won that exchange...

The point made by your meme, ie that you have to be intelligent to realize the limits of your own intelligence,....

is ironic all the way down.

seriously damaged?.....people have short memories elmer......biden is not a president that makes many feel good about life as it is,and he is a piss poor leader and harris?....good god....unless the democrats can come up with someone who at least has a likability factor they may lose the top job next presidential election to maybe trump or someone just like him.............

Trump talks law and order in a speech today. What a disgusting hypocrite.

On January 6th, thousands of Trump's trained monkey thugs beat Capitol police. Hundreds of police were injured.
Trump watched his thugs beat the police for 3 hours, refusing to call off his trained monkeys.
Trump belongs in prison. Bubba will take care of Trump in prison.

Ummmmmmmmmmm, democrats have been letting democracy and freedom slide all over the country. It's about time we started respecting law and order.

Your supporting argument was vague to the point of meaningless. That means it was not a supporting argument.

That was my point. YOur response was to call me "stupid".

And you think you won that exchange...

The point made by your meme, ie that you have to be intelligent to realize the limits of your own intelligence,....

uour
is ironic all the way down.
Intelligent people realize they do not know it all. Intelligent people are humble about being extremely intelligent. People like me. I am extremely intelligent and very humble. I realize you are not intelligent but do not realize it because you are stupid.

Intelligent people realize they do not know it all. Intelligent people are humble about being extremely intelligent. People like me. I am extremely intelligent and very humble. I realize you are not intelligent but do not realize it because you are stupid.

Except I just explained how incredibly stupid you were being. So, that's a big old fail on your part.

oh geezus....your so humble you have to tell everyone how intelligent you are?.....at least you have a sense of humor elmer....

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back