Trump talks law and order

Yeah. He was law and order alright. "fine people...on both sides". Runs and hides in his bunker like a little bitch because of a fire in a basement 1/2 mile away. LOL. Big, tough, fat ass. :)
you forgot to mention the 2 dozen secrete service members injured by leftist trying to storm past the WH fence ..

A crazed Trump supporter crawling through a window while people behind her are chanting "kill Pence" trying to get to politicians including Pence must be stopped.
A Police Officer doing his duties while criminal thugs and their supporters call the Police killers. WRONG trained monkey.

WAY too much CNN in your diet

Seems like there was a cowardly ape hiding behind actual law enforcement that shot an unarmed woman in the throat, killing her.

Let's hope he's referring to justice for Ashli.
The Capitol Police officer shot an insurrectionist as part of his job to protect lawmakers. As a former member of the military, the dead woman obviously forgot the oath taken by those tasked with defending this country from enemies both foreign and domestic.

Ashli Babbit was killed during the commission of a crime, and while she is a hero/martyr to the traitorous trump Nazis across the nation, she is a dead insurrectionist to the vast majority of the U.S. citizenry.

But the trump Nazis should be encouraged by the foot-dragging by the Jan 6 Committee and Attorney General Merrick Garland. Here we are over nineteen months after trump's attempted coup without one of the major players in the coup conspiracy facing charges (with Mid-term Elections just weeks away).

This adds to the proof that moderate congressional Democrats are in league with the congressional Republicans in reaching their goal of ending U.S. democracy.

yall better hurry nov is almost here ....

Yeah, about the upcoming elections....(2024)
If they were able to beat Trump and get Biden in once.......
Just sayin things may not necessarily go as expected this time either.

Also,
You can bet the ranch on every living (and every dead) Democrat to be out voting or helping change the vote because they are emotionally charged and fear Trumps return more than Satans.

The Right not so much. Many if not most will throw up their hands, have a barbecue or watch a game and leave their vote to Jesus.

Same for the midterms.....
I expect not much will change. The same Establishment appointed goons will prevail as always even though no one votes for them (Schumer, Pelosi, McConnell etc)

Last edited:
you forgot to mention the 2 dozen secrete service members injured by leftist trying to storm past the WH fence ..
Why do you always perpetuate this nonsensical lie? Your savior, your hero, your tough guy, ran to his bunker like the little bitch he is.
Maybe you can link the glorious stories of rioters stormin the White House grounds. I heard two people got halfway to the back door..and got taken down.

All of the above.
I shouldn't remind the Trump Humpers how Trump set up that "election integrity" commission back in 2017 but the thing went down the terlet after nothing was found & the appointees quielty closed shop & Trump was left with nothing but his right hand.

But I did anyway.

The Capitol Police officer shot an insurrectionist as part of his job to protect lawmakers. As a former member of the military, the dead woman obviously forgot the oath taken by those tasked with defending this country from enemies both foreign and domestic.

Ashli Babbit was killed during the commission of a crime, and while she is a hero/martyr to the traitorous trump Nazis across the nation, she is a dead insurrectionist to the vast majority of the U.S. citizenry.

But the trump Nazis should be encouraged by the foot-dragging by the Jan 6 Committee and Attorney General Merrick Garland. Here we are over nineteen months after trump's attempted coup without one of the major players in the coup conspiracy facing charges (with Mid-term Elections just weeks away).

This adds to the proof that moderate congressional Democrats are in league with the congressional Republicans in reaching their goal of ending U.S. democracy.

since she was the only one shot i guess the left believes an unarmed 120 lb woman was the most dangerous person that entered the capital on jan 6th .

Why do you always perpetuate this nonsensical lie? Your savior, your hero, your tough guy, ran to his bunker like the little bitch he is.
Maybe you can link the glorious stories of rioters stormin the White House grounds. I heard two people got halfway to the back door..and got taken down.

no you stupid idiot the Secrete Service moved him to a secure location ..

are yall going to burn down city blocks again when a republican is POTUS again ?

since she was the only one shot i guess the left believes an unarmed 120 lb woman was the most dangerous person that entered the capital on jan 6th .
The Cop believed she was a danger and those that investigated it also came to that same conclusion.

Maybe next time don’t crawl through something while a angry mob is wanting to kill the Speaker of the House and the VP.

Trump was the law and order president.
Right, that is why he did nothing to call his thugs off the Capitol police for 3 hours. That is a crime against police.
Trump is for one thing, Donald Trump. Anything else including police can go to hell if they get in his way.
I cannot you dumbasses do not see this. I never realized there are humans , in the USA, as absolutely stupid, brainless, immoral as people like you.

That makes it right what Trump did. Absolutely not.
Do you have an ounce of reason in your body.

Right, that is why he did nothing to call his thugs off the Capitol police for 3 hours. That is a crime against police.
Trump is for one thing, Donald Trump. Anything else including police can go to hell if they get in his way.
I cannot you dumbasses do not see this. I never realized there are humans , in the USA, as absolutely stupid, brainless, immoral as people like you.

Nope. NOt at all. NOt his job to secure the building. Dumbass.

Trump talks law and order in a speech today. What a disgusting hypocrite.

On January 6th, thousands of Trump's trained monkey thugs beat Capitol police. Hundreds of police were injured.
Trump watched his thugs beat the police for 3 hours, refusing to call off his trained monkeys.
Trump belongs in prison. Bubba will take care of Trump in prison.

You hate law and order don't you?

Forum List

Back