Trump team to change black history month to "history month"!

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
This is bound to be the next move by the clown show . After the holocaust deniers purposely left the Jews out of holocaust day.

Maybe I'm being too negative . They'll probably just leave out that whole slavery thing .

So is this what it's come to Timmy? You're just going to make things up now? And you on the left wonder why people stopped listening...

This is bound to be the next move by the clown show . After the holocaust deniers purposely left the Jews out of holocaust day.

Maybe I'm being too negative . They'll probably just leave out that whole slavery thing .

I'd use the term "stupid" rather than "negative." Another stupid thread from a leftist attacking Trump for something he didn't do. Grow up, it's time to potty train

So is this what it's come to Timmy? You're just going to make things up now? And you on the left wonder why people stopped listening...

And they wonder why they can't get any traction in elections. No one is going to vote against Trump for things like restricting travel from terror States who isn't already going to vote against him. The left is just absurd and butt hurt

I'd use the term "stupid" rather than "negative." Another stupid thread from a leftist attacking Trump for something he didn't do. Grow up, it's time to potty train

I'm making a prediction ! If "lies" weren't allowed 1/2 of the cons threads would need to be deleted .

I'm making a prediction ! If "lies" weren't allowed 1/2 of the cons threads would need to be deleted .

I don't think so

Trump is gearing up for black history month

s600Watermelon%2Btrump.png

This is terrible! when is all this suppose to happen timmy? can you give us an update on these doings? we should drop all the other distractions and protests and concentrate all of our energies and attention to this egregious act...get us more info timmy.

Timmy, you're still just another retarded faggot.

raw

Kill yourself.

raw

Kill yourself.

Ummm nope!

You think I'm gonna let you racist , xenophobia, meatheads spread your bullshit unchallenged?

Why would I stop now ?

Let me guess...the person that gets to decide what is true...is going to be you, Timmy?

Let me guess...the person that gets to decide what is true...is going to be you, Timmy?

He's going to just be part of a diverse team with the voices in his head. Unfortunately since it's in his head, all the voices are idiots though

raw

Kill yourself.

Ummm nope!

You think I'm gonna let you racist , xenophobia, meatheads spread your bullshit unchallenged?

Why would I stop now ?

Yes, in your appreciation of diversity, you want to be murdered by an extremist Muslim, not a white guy. And you're a white guy.

That said, Pete has actually a pretty good suggestion. You should consider it. It would be addition by subtraction for humanity, you'd be providing a service

raw

Kill yourself.

Ummm nope!

Why would I stop now ?

Yes, in your appreciation of diversity, you want to be murdered by an extremist Muslim, not a white guy. And you're a white guy.

That said, Pete has actually a pretty good suggestion. You should consider it. It would be addition by subtraction for humanity, you'd be providing a service

How many murders by extremists Muslims even happen?!!

You fools get distracted by the boogie man while the real nonsense goes unnoticed.

raw

Kill yourself.

Ummm nope!

Why would I stop now ?

How many murders by extremists Muslims even happen?!!

You fools get distracted by the boogie man while the real nonsense goes unnoticed.

In the US off the top of my head? San Bernardino, Orlando, Boston Marathon, Fort Hood, The NY/NJ bomber, the Beltway Sniper, the Minnesota Somali mall attacks, the Chattanooga shooting. Oh, and ... 9/11 ...

Not following the news, wheelchair boy?

I think I heard that Trump was going to send all the blacks back to Mesopotamia. In February.

Forum List

Back