Trump team to change black history month to "history month"!

Timmy, you're still just another retarded faggot.

raw

Kill yourself.

Ummm nope!

You think I'm gonna let you racist , xenophobia, meatheads spread your bullshit unchallenged?

Why would I stop now ?

Yes, in your appreciation of diversity, you want to be murdered by an extremist Muslim, not a white guy. And you're a white guy.

That said, Pete has actually a pretty good suggestion. You should consider it. It would be addition by subtraction for humanity, you'd be providing a service

How many murders by extremists Muslims even happen?!!

You fools get distracted by the boogie man while the real nonsense goes unnoticed.

Besides the thousands that were killed in NYC? The hundreds killed in Paris? The dozens killed in Nice? The dozens killed at Pulse nightclub? The boogie man? Did you really just claim that radical Islam killing others is something made up? God, but you're an idiot, Timmy!

Besides the thousands that were killed in NYC? The hundreds killed in Paris? The dozens killed in Nice? The dozens killed at Pulse nightclub? The boogie man? Did you really just claim that radical Islam killing others is something made up? God, but you're an idiot, Timmy!

Makes you wonder how people that stupid survive childhood.

If not for child proof lids that idiot would have died with a gut full of Drano years ago trying to relieve his constipation.

This is bound to be the next move by the clown show . After the holocaust deniers purposely left the Jews out of holocaust day.

Maybe I'm being too negative . They'll probably just leave out that whole slavery thing .
fake-news-alert-logo.jpg.cf.jpg

This is bound to be the next move by the clown show . After the holocaust deniers purposely left the Jews out of holocaust day.

Maybe I'm being too negative . They'll probably just leave out that whole slavery thing .

I'd use the term "stupid" rather than "negative." Another stupid thread from a leftist attacking Trump for something he didn't do. Grow up, it's time to potty train

I'm making a prediction ! If "lies" weren't allowed 1/2 of the cons threads would need to be deleted .
Your title says it will happen.

Basically a bold-faced lie.

Forum List

Back