Trump team will not say if he's received daily briefing after terror attacks!

Didn't know you're necrophiliac.

Didn't know you're a troll. But, now I know. You learn something new every day.

According to number of new but-hurt threads it's self evident who is the troll here.

Most of people do learn something every day, you're not among them.

What else to expect from whining leftist, but insulting families. I guess that's normal where you grow up... assuming you did grow up.

Starting threads about something topical is now "trolling" to you. Aww, you precious snowflake. Perhaps you could install a filter on your browser that prevents you from being subjected to these mean articles about your orange savior?

Twat.

I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works. You see, I can try to explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you. Anyways, let's try...

Starting one or two threads on the same subject wouldn't be trolling, but starting every other thread about the same subject is. Got it?

Too many threads about a topic you don't like? Aww, you poor, poor baby. Have yourself a good cry.

:crybaby:

No, too many threads on the same topic. The same whining, the same subject, the same story, only difference is title. It seems like your mind is on vacation but your mouth is working overtime. Any new song on the playlist?

This thread of yours wasn't deleted so I guess it's suitable for posting. But really, your premise is so ridiculous.
bash.gif.015e3e83ed60eeb2425738c7deb2f3bd.gif

No, it's not, especially considering this was big news not too long ago:

Donald Trump has attended only two intelligence briefings
First of all it is not big news. Second, I don't know if it was big news, but it shouldn't have been. Third, the illogic of this premise should have been clear to you even before you posted it. Fourthly, now that you've read the response from your fellow forum members you should now (surely!) understand how ridiculous it is. Why are you defending it?

Jesus Christ. How scary is this? What the hell have you done, America?

(CNN) President-elect Donald Trump's transition team declined Tuesday to say whether he is receiving his daily classified briefing in the wake of terrorist attacks in Germany and Turkey.

Transition spokesman Jason Miller said Trump is in "regular contact with his national security team with regard to the developing situation in Europe and Turkey" and "closely monitoring and being briefed on these rapidly unfolding events."

But transition officials have not answered repeated inquiries from CNN on whether he received his daily classified briefing Tuesday, or specifically, who briefed him. Trump has come under criticism for not receiving his daily presidential briefing since the election, though he is briefed every day by his pick for national security adviser, retired Army Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn, who receives the President's Daily Brief.
Trump team will not say if he's received daily briefing after terror attacks - CNNPolitics.com

Is this the kind of bullshit we have to look forward to over the next 4 years? Endless speculation? Endless dodging, evading and excuses from the Trump admin?

Anyone remember the last time Republicans were in charge and they ignored "Bin Laden to attack...."? I guess America didn't learn their lesson from the last clusterfuck of a Republican admin.
Did you forget the tag line? "STAY CLASSY SAN DIEGO"

(CNN) President-elect Donald Trump's transition team declined Tuesday to say whether he is receiving his daily classified briefing in the wake of terrorist attacks in Germany and Turkey.

Transition spokesman Jason Miller said Trump is in "regular contact with his national security team with regard to the developing situation in Europe and Turkey" and "closely monitoring and being briefed on these rapidly unfolding events."

But transition officials have not answered repeated inquiries from CNN on whether he received his daily classified briefing Tuesday, or specifically, who briefed him. Trump has come under criticism for not receiving his daily presidential briefing since the election, though he is briefed every day by his pick for national security adviser, retired Army Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn, who receives the President's Daily Brief.
Trump team will not say if he's received daily briefing after terror attacks - CNNPolitics.com

Is this the kind of bullshit we have to look forward to over the next 4 years? Endless speculation? Endless dodging, evading and excuses from the Trump admin?

Anyone remember the last time Republicans were in charge and they ignored "Bin Laden to attack...."? I guess America didn't learn their lesson from the last clusterfuck of a Republican admin.

I doubt if the Senate intelligence committee would want Comrade Trumpsky attending any security briefings anyway.

20817865-standard.jpg

What the hell have you done, America?

Finally put an end to the Clinton crime family.

and they ignored "Bin Laden to attack...."?

I agree, Clinton should have arrested or killed Bin Laden when he had the chance.

Good thing we had a democrat do Bush's job for him, right? And oh, (brace yourself, I'm gonna pour salt on the wound....you ready?)

....He was black! A black man had to do the job that a white Republican failed to do.

Good thing we had a democrat do Bush's job for him, right?

No, because back in the 1990s, that was Clinton's job.

And after 2009, that was Obama's job.

Oh relax. This is from CNN. They wouldn't tell the truth if the editorial staff were in thumbscrews.

Forum List

Back