Trump Tells Juan Williams: "You're Fired!"

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
The blithering toadie, once fired by NPR for violating their PC code, has now been replaced on Fox's "The Five" by the notorious WHITE drunk and drug addict, Bob "let me be very clear on this, Donald Trump will NEVER be president" Beckel. Cap tip to John Lewis for losing a brothah his job.
yo2.gif

1484585379660.jpg

NO! This can't be true.
They would never put that guy on The Five.

The blithering toadie, once fired by NPR for violating their PC code, has now been replaced on Fox's "The Five" by the notorious WHITE drunk and drug addict, Bob "let me be very clear on this, Donald Trump will NEVER be president" Beckel. Cap tip to John Lewis for losing a brothah his job.
yo2.gif

1484585379660.jpg

Sorry to disappoint, but Trump doesn't run Fox News.

Yeah the old drunk is coming back, but he is funny as hell. Remember when he dropped the F bomb on Hannity's show?

I have no problem with Juan on Fox. I appreciate the diversity of opinion Fox offers.
Hell even Hannity occasionally has Oglesby on his show. Makes for some interesting entertainment

I suspect Juan Williams will not be far away. Even when Beckel was there the first time, Williams filled the liberal chair when Beckel had the day off.

I would like to se Kirsten Powers come back to fox.

Remember the cat fights Powers had with Megyn Kelly before she divulged her true self.....Powers looked frightened at times in those exchanges. I'm sure they'll get along fine now, both being lib hags.

yo2.gif

1484585379660.jpg
Big fat blubbery piece of shits claim to fame is running Mondale 84 campaign.

Beckel is a buffoon but I can't listen to Juan. It's like he he just takes a contrary position to earn a paycheck then tries to justify it.

Big fat blubbery piece of shits claim to fame is running Mondale 84 campaign.

Yep, which he lost miserably. Juan must have grabbed Kimberly's pussy or something for them to bring Beckel back. Told ya Trump was somehow involved. :lol:

Forum List

Back