Trump the Great Dealmaker? Not much evidence

Show me the deals Trump has brokered since being elected
Show me where congress or libstain judges haven't obstructed.

A great dealmaker would create a deal that's bulletproof and immune to legal challenges.

Trump has demonstrated a complete lack of ability to bring parties together and negotiate a deal
That is what he was elected to do

Blaming Congress or the courts is a cop out.....A great dealmaker is able to get the job done

Look at LBJ...he was a great dealmaker, working both sides to hammer out an agreement

Even Jimmy Carter, who is defiled by the right, was able to negotiate better deals than Trump....and he was just a peanut farmer
Like Obama did, blaming Congress for not getting things done?

I saw Obama get things done in his first year

$800 billion stimulus plan, Financial reform, Obamacare

Took a great amount of dealmaking on his part....and he is only a community organizer
Each day you take the same lies, spin them around and repost them.

You snowflakes sitting around daily complain about Trump. Only makes him look better, if he was hurting America you would be silent. So go Trump, making America great again!

Well one the economy is great. Also we took back issis capitol, something bush and Obama couldn't do. Anyway Trump did his job by keeping Hillary out of the white house.

The economy is the same as it was under Obama.
No employment is the best since 1973. Thanks Trump.

And what, 1/10th of a point lower than Obama?
After it was announced that Trump won, the economy started getting better.

A great dealmaker would create a deal that's bulletproof and immune to legal challenges.

Trump has demonstrated a complete lack of ability to bring parties together and negotiate a deal

Blaming Congress or the courts is a cop out.....A great dealmaker is able to get the job done

Look at LBJ...he was a great dealmaker, working both sides to hammer out an agreement

Even Jimmy Carter, who is defiled by the right, was able to negotiate better deals than Trump....and he was just a peanut farmer

Took a great amount of dealmaking on his part....and he is only a community organizer
Yes, he had both houses with no opposition. Trump also has both houses, and no one will work with him. He isn't part of the establishment.

Obama also faced a republican congress whose leaders like Mitch McConnell ran for their position by saying their job was to make Obama a one term president.

People like Rush Limbaugh, hoped that Obama would fail.

And despite all that, Obama still got major legislation through congress in his first months, and in his first year in office.

Yet congress has to approve said deals. You prove with each post you don't know what you are talking about, but, more likely you are just trying to brew divisiveness. As far as Jimmy Carter, you should read his book. Even he hated democrats.

Dealmakers get things done with Congress to make a deal
Trump said his skills would break the gridlock in Congress.....They don't

Jimmy Carter made one of the biggest deals in recent history with his peace plan between Egypt and Israel

Trump has no international skills
If Trump said that he made a blunder of under estimating just how sorry the politicians in DC are.

Trump said he had the skills to work with them....he doesn't

Yes, he had both houses with no opposition. Trump also has both houses, and no one will work with him. He isn't part of the establishment.

Obama was forced to make deals within his own party to get things done

Trump blunders at even getting his own party to agree on something

Well one the economy is great. Also we took back issis capitol, something bush and Obama couldn't do. Anyway Trump did his job by keeping Hillary out of the white house.

Maintaining the same gains it has for eight years

You want to compare Barry Hussein with President Trump? If the mainstream media was honest instead of the propaganda arm of the democrat party Hussein would have been laughed out of town after the Iran deal. How about this one: China fought against the U.S. on the side of North Korea thanks to the incompetence of "give 'em hell Harry Truman" and his bungling general, MacArthur. In nine months President Trump made a deal with China to enforce sanctions against their former ally.

You snowflakes sitting around daily complain about Trump. Only makes him look better, if he was hurting America you would be silent. So go Trump, making America great again!

If Trump was the deal maker he pretends to be, he would find a way around the obstacles. I worked in real estate law for over 30 years for some of the best negotiators in the world and I never once saw them fail to get what they wanted.

One lawyer in particular specialized in taking over deals that were in the toilet with the water swirling and he would pull them out and close them. The only deal he failed to close was one that the client wanted out of.

Notice how when Trump fails it's always someone else's fault. Never Trump. True sign of a total jerk off. Man up and accept your failures.

If Trump was the deal maker he pretends to be, he would find a way around the obstacles. I worked in real estate law for over 30 years for some of the best negotiators in the world and I never once saw them fail to get what they wanted.

One lawyer in particular specialized in taking over deals that were in the toilet with the water swirling and he would pull them out and close them. The only deal he failed to close was one that the client wanted out of.

Notice how when Trump fails it's always someone else's fault. Never Trump. True sign of a total jerk off. Man up and accept your failures.

It is not just that Trump can't make deals....he makes very little effort

When a deal doesn't go the way he wants, he just walks away and pouts

I can't see why anyone would want to make a deal with our President

He has a LONG history of not delivering on his end of the bargain

Trump has proven to be one of the most inept negotiator we have ever elected

Jimmy Carter was better

It didn't. It progressed the same as it had the year prior.

Trumps abilities as a dealmaker are limited by his inability to make friends and influence people

His personality shortfalls make him hard to deal with

He learned it from you. Trump has done nothing since the election but threaten people. There are still hundreds of posts not filled, work that isn't getting done. He's not trying to lead or make deals. He's leaving everything to others and then blaming them that nothing is getting done.

Attempting to bully people isn't leadership. It demonstrates poor leadership abilities. Threatening to primary anyone who criticizes him is idiotic and shows lack of character And poor leadership.

Leaders make people want to follow them. They provide a bold vision and a path to success. They don't say "Here's where we're going. Let me know when you figure out how to get there".

Forum List

Back