Trump the Kim Kardashian of politics

All BS no substance,,,,,,,,,and republicans love him lol lol
President Barack Obama lambasted Donald Trump and the Republican establishment on Friday, likening the GOP front-runner to a television huckster and blaming the party for his rise.

Obama, after touting his own economic record at the Democratic fundraiser in Austin, Texas, put Trump and the GOP on the chopping block.
CdTpSqQXIAAdvoQ.jpg

"We’ve got a debate inside the other party that is fantasy and schoolyard taunts and selling stuff like it’s the Home Shopping Network," Obama said, referencing a recent Trump press conference where he showed off Trump steaks and wine. :2up:

Bernie called Trump a pathological liar today. Bernie is a wise man.

The Presidential Troll

"Has anybody tried that wine?" asks Obama facetiously of the Trump winery. "How good can that wine be?" he mocks.

CdTpSqQXIAAdvoQ.jpg
:badgrin:

All BS no substance,,,,,,,,,and republicans love him lol lol
President Barack Obama lambasted Donald Trump and the Republican establishment on Friday, likening the GOP front-runner to a television huckster and blaming the party for his rise.

Obama, after touting his own economic record at the Democratic fundraiser in Austin, Texas, put Trump and the GOP on the chopping block.
CdTpSqQXIAAdvoQ.jpg

"We’ve got a debate inside the other party that is fantasy and schoolyard taunts and selling stuff like it’s the Home Shopping Network," Obama said, referencing a recent Trump press conference where he showed off Trump steaks and wine. :2up:
Mr. Divide and Conquer is a coy little fairy who thinks he's cute.

The Presidential Troll

"Has anybody tried that wine?" asks Obama facetiously of the Trump winery. "How good can that wine be?" he mocks.

CdTpSqQXIAAdvoQ.jpg
:badgrin:[/
What's a wigger know about fine wine?
Barry insists on Thunderbird wine at White House functions. State dinners feature your choice of Wild Irish Rose or Mad Dog.
Is that meant to be racist?
Only if those Bum Wines are mixed with grape Kool Aid. Make of it what you will. All races have winos who drink Bum Wines.

The Presidential Troll

CdTpSqQXIAAdvoQ.jpg
:badgrin:[/
What's a wigger know about fine wine?
Barry insists on Thunderbird wine at White House functions. State dinners feature your choice of Wild Irish Rose or Mad Dog.
Is that meant to be racist?
Only if those Bum Wines are mixed with grape Kool Aid. Make of it what you will. All races have winos who drink Bum Wines.
OK, thanks. I asked someone and they told me those were ghetto wines so I wasn't sure. Cheap wine is not my expertise. I'm more of a Hudson Valley fan.

Forum List

Back