🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump, the NDAA and the Patriot act

"Strident"? You don't think Trump is freaking strident after illegal immigration is down by an estimated 80% and Syrian jihad soldiers disguised as refugees have been prevented from being implanted in every city not to mention the DOW in record territory? What the hell do you want from six months in office?
the issue I said I wished he was a bit more strident about was the second amend
One big reason why I am not on the trump train so to speak, in fact maybe the biggest reason(other than he isn't as stridet on 2a issues as I would like and a bit more strident on immigration than I would like), is that He seems silent on repealing the NDAA and patriot act. In my view, those tow pieces of legislation are the biggest victories al queda and ISIS have won over America. They are so much more at home in a totalitarian country than a constitutional government. Would any trump supporters care to weigh in on why he hasn't done anything to get rid of theses atrocities, or correct me if he has?

I think you are slightly confused. This NDAA 2017 has nothing to do with the past NDAA 2014 which was criticized for changing the way we deal with surveillance. Two different animals.
I actually WAS referring to the NDAA that Obama signed, it needs to be repealed

One big reason why I am not on the trump train so to speak, in fact maybe the biggest reason(other than he isn't as stridet on 2a issues as I would like and a bit more strident on immigration than I would like), is that He seems silent on repealing the NDAA and patriot act. In my view, those tow pieces of legislation are the biggest victories al queda and ISIS have won over America. They are so much more at home in a totalitarian country than a constitutional government. Would any trump supporters care to weigh in on why he hasn't done anything to get rid of theses atrocities, or correct me if he has?

Yep.

You'll pardon me if I don't give a shit.
so fourth amendment protections are something you don't give a shit about? I mean, no concern at all about the abuses it is open to?
National Security is pretty important.
Today's technology allows anyone to know where anyone is at any time.
If you followed me for 12 hours you'd die of boredom.
as an American, liberty is more important than security
True.

The right clearly believes this to be false though - everything takes a back seat to security.

You'll pardon me if I don't give a shit.
so fourth amendment protections are something you don't give a shit about? I mean, no concern at all about the abuses it is open to?
National Security is pretty important.
Today's technology allows anyone to know where anyone is at any time.
If you followed me for 12 hours you'd die of boredom.
as an American, liberty is more important than security
True.

The right clearly believes this to be false though - everything takes a back seat to security.
the left is no better......in fact in some cases they are worse

He is not. But the Hillary clan are distracting him from focusing on real issues by continuously yelling Russia, Russia, Russia into his ear canal.
Everytime when he feels relax, that they will immediately come around the corner with a CNN marching band shouting Russia Russia Russia!!!

One big reason why I am not on the trump train so to speak, in fact maybe the biggest reason(other than he isn't as stridet on 2a issues as I would like and a bit more strident on immigration than I would like), is that He seems silent on repealing the NDAA and patriot act.

1. So you oppose Trump because he has not yet signaled support (had time to focus on, with all this silly non-Russian collusion BS) to repeal the NDAA and the Patriot Act...

Did you support Barry, whose administration ILLEGALLY spied on the American people, who ILLEGALLY spied on reporters and the media, who ILLEGALLY spied on the Senate and the USSC?

Did you call for NSA Director Clapper's indictment for illegally spying on the American people and for his PERJURY before Congress when his testified no such spying was going on? (Clapper was instead allowed to re-testify and 'amend' his testimony to avoid Perjury charges when it was revealed the NSA was in fact illegally spying on the American people.)

Did you call for CIA Director Brennan's indictment after it was exposed he was ILLEGALLY spying on the Senate (exposed by D-Feinstein)?

2. What good, except symbolically. would it do to repeal the NDAA and the Patriot Act when Obama, his NSA, his FBI, and his CIA completely ignored / bypassed them anyway to conduct their illegal spying in the 1st place?

Do you REALLY think if the NDAA and Patriot Act had not existed this would have somehow prevented them from illegally spying on the American people, the media, the Senate, and the USSC?

And if we do not enforce the laws and hold the criminal law-breakers accountable, why repeal laws...or HAVE them at all for that matter?

Under Obama the Democrats engaged in:
- Illegally spying on Americans
- Illegally spying on reporters / the media
- Illegally spying on the Senate
- Illegally spying on the USSC
- Illegally mishandling classified information / sharing information (Sect of State)
- Illegally sharing classified info (Comey / Rice)
- Illegally unmasking Americans for political reasons
- Illegal leaks of classified information for political reasons deemed acts of 'Felony Espionage' by the Directors of the NSA and FBI
- Illegal use of the IRS as a weapon against the American people, Americans the President called his 'political enemies'

NONE OF THEM HAVE BEEN PUNISHED

NONE OF THE LAWS HAVE BEEN ENFORCED

HOW DOES ELIMINATING LAWS ELIMINATE VIOLATIONS OF THE LAW WHEN THE CRIMINALS ARE IGNORING THE LAWS IN THE 1ST PLACE, EXPECIALLY WHEN NO ONE HOLDS THEM ACCOUNTABLE AND THE DOJ IS/HAS BEEN CORRUPTED BY THE ADMINISTRATION IT WAS APPOINTED BY / SERVES (INSTEAD OF SERVING THE UNITED STATES)/

To much money for both sides involved. The scum in Washington would never get rid of a cash cow.

Forum List

Back