Trump the Showboat/Grandstander Just Can't Stop Lying

Nah, not stupid, just figured you made a mistake, which I make daily.
;)Hope you meant to quote waitingfor2020’s post and not mine.

You’ll fall for anything, either that, or you are the actual liar.

Donald Trump Said Republicans Are the "Dumbest Group of Voters"? - Snopes.com
Snopes › 1998-trump-people-quote
Claim: Donald Trump said in 1998 that he would one day run as a Republican because they are the "dumbest group of voters."
Claimed by: Internet
Fact check by Snopes.com: FALSE
Here's something Trump said that was absolutely 100% true.

23915955_10211540818504269_3653180928623158597_n.jpg

How ironic that you post this stuff and claim that others are stupid.View attachment 162567

Oops! You are correct. I thought it was a continuation of the OP. I didn’t see the “false” at the end. Looks like I’m the stupid one!

If he keeps this lying up, he just might get close to 0bama’s record. Of course he’ll have to be re-elected to do that though.
DoTard Trump has told more lies in ONE year than all other politicians combined throughout history.
Depends on your definition of "politician". Were Kings and Queens, Emperors etc. politicians?

He's bored this Thanksgiving so he's Tweeting and of course, as usual, called out for lying:

"""Time magazine is disputing President Donald Trump’s claim that he rejected the magazine’s request for an interview and "major photo shoot" ahead of its “Person of the Year” issue."""

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Time Magazine called to say that I was PROBABLY going to be named “Man (Person) of the Year,” like last year, but I would have to agree to an interview and a major photo shoot. I said probably is no good and took a pass. Thanks anyway!

4:40 PM - Nov 24, 2017

Time later posted a tweet of its own disputing Trump's account.

✔@TIME

The President is incorrect about how we choose Person of the Year. TIME does not comment on our choice until publication, which is December 6.

7:27 PM - Nov 24, 2017

• TRUMP IS PATHOLOGICAL.
file.php

Forum List

Back