Trump thinks his supporters are morons and “basement dwellers.”

because i believe in democracy...think about it..4 large corp supply most of the food in the us...I am a small hobby farmer
1. Your "fact" about 4 large corporations is incorrect.
In fact, the ERS found that 99 percent of U.S. farms were still structured as family farms in 2015, and they account for about 90 percent of farm production.

2. We believe in democracy too, which is why we want the borders closed and the illegals deported. Democrats want to keep flying in democrat voters to make the US a 1-party communist system.

Stephanie Grisham, Trump’s former press Secretary, just confirmed in her speech at the convention that Trump mocks his supporters and did so to her face. He has called his supporters “basement dwellers.”

So what else is new.

Says Ms. Grisham:

“Behind closed doors, Trump mocks his supporters. He calls them ‘basement dwellers. He has no empathy, no morals and no fidelity to the truth.”

Most of us knew all along that Trump has nothing but disdain for his supporters and lacks any sense of morals.

I mean, telling your supporters you think they'll support you even if you murder people, and telling your supporters you only care about their votes didn't stop them supporting Trump, I literally think he could tell them they're "fucking stupid morons who don't know anything" and they're just laugh, saying it's a joke.

Stephanie Grisham, Trump’s former press Secretary, just confirmed in her speech at the convention that Trump mocks his supporters and did so to her face. He has called his supporters “basement dwellers.”

So what else is new.

Says Ms. Grisham:

“Behind closed doors, Trump mocks his supporters. He calls them ‘basement dwellers. He has no empathy, no morals and no fidelity to the truth.”

Most of us knew all along that Trump has nothing but disdain for his supporters and lacks any sense of morals.

She didn't "confirm" anything. She simply stated that's what Trump said. I don't believe or disbelieve her because of where she's saying this and why. She has a "motive" to lie.
She and anyone else (including Trump) can make up a he said/she said lie that's not provable, and get away with it with their supporters.

Forum List

Back