Kamala Harris Senior Adviser Tweet Resurfaces Calling for Extermination of Trump and Supporters

But we see the real violence coming from the liberals ie 2020 the summer of death, two assassination attempts now on orange man, shooting a representative, scalise. Where does it end? You won't be satisfied until the liberal dog whistle has been answered?
Stop trying to blame republican-on-republican violence on Democrats.

Not in the real world
LMAO!! None of you tRumplings have any attachment to the real world!

carlton.gif

For years, Democrats have demonized and vilified supporters of former President Donald Trump. They’ve labeled them as threats to democracy, extremists, and even domestic terrorists. From mainstream media outlets to social media platforms, the message has been clear: Trump supporters are dangerous, and they must be stopped at all costs. This hateful rhetoric has poured gasoline on the fire, encouraging violence and division across the nation. And now, we’re seeing the consequences unfold in real-time—consequences that the left wants to ignore.

It’s not just harmless words either. We’re talking about high-level Democrats, people in positions of power, who have openly called for harm against Trump and his supporters. The left claims to be the party of “unity” and “tolerance,” but their actions speak volumes. They’ve gone out of their way to incite anger and hatred, fanning the flames of violence. And when violence happens—like the assassination attempts on Donald Trump—those same Democrats stay silent. No accountability. No responsibility.

Kamala Harris senior adviser David Plouffe once called for the extermination of former President Donald Trump and “his kind,” according to a 2016 post on X — another example of Democrats calling for harm against the former president that has been highlighted in the wake of another assassination attempt.

Plouffe, a former adviser to then-President Barack Obama, posted on June 13, 2016, “It is not enough to simply beat Trump. He must be destroyed thoroughly. His kind must not rise again.”

BJ -
100 % (all) of the violence and violent thetoric comes from the left -
It really has since the 1960-'s
The targets are just different now.

Straight out of the Third Reich.

But the only ones who have attempted to kill Trump recently were Republicans back then

You are trying to mush together history and come up with an answer to match a bullshit theory...

Truth is, the two people who have attempted to kill Trump were either residents of the Trump Household and held Conservative views OR a former Trump Supporter...
This is ye trying to blame Democrats for another Trump fuck up...
19 donations to Democrats and part of ActBlue? How much of a conservative or Trump supporter could they have been? At the time they locked and loaded to assassinate Trump, how much of a supporter were they? Their hate at that time was aligned with the Trump hate we see daily.

For years, Democrats have demonized and vilified supporters of former President Donald Trump. They’ve labeled them as threats to democracy, extremists, and even domestic terrorists. From mainstream media outlets to social media platforms, the message has been clear: Trump supporters are dangerous, and they must be stopped at all costs. This hateful rhetoric has poured gasoline on the fire, encouraging violence and division across the nation. And now, we’re seeing the consequences unfold in real-time—consequences that the left wants to ignore.

It’s not just harmless words either. We’re talking about high-level Democrats, people in positions of power, who have openly called for harm against Trump and his supporters. The left claims to be the party of “unity” and “tolerance,” but their actions speak volumes. They’ve gone out of their way to incite anger and hatred, fanning the flames of violence. And when violence happens—like the assassination attempts on Donald Trump—those same Democrats stay silent. No accountability. No responsibility.

Kamala Harris senior adviser David Plouffe once called for the extermination of former President Donald Trump and “his kind,” according to a 2016 post on X — another example of Democrats calling for harm against the former president that has been highlighted in the wake of another assassination attempt.

Plouffe, a former adviser to then-President Barack Obama, posted on June 13, 2016, “It is not enough to simply beat Trump. He must be destroyed thoroughly. His kind must not rise again.”

BJ -
100 % (all) of the violence and violent thetoric comes from the left -
It really has since the 1960-'s
The targets are just different now.
Your propagandist lied to you.

Plouffe did not call for Trump's extermination.

And the fact your propagandist put "extermination" in quotes to indicate that is what Plouffe said is as slimy a hit job as it gets.

Dipshit.

Your propagandist lied to you.

Plouffe did not call for Trump's extermination.

And the fact your propagandist put "extermination" in quotes to indicate that is what Plouffe said is as slimy a hit job as it gets.

Dipshit.

Poor fraud boy

That's a lie. Nobody informed Trump the crowd was armed.

Trump said: “I don’t fucking care that they have weapons, they’re not here to hurt me. They’re not here to hurt me. Take the fucking mags away. Let my people in. They can march to the Capitol from here, let the people in and take the mags away.”

Trump said: “I don’t fucking care that they have weapons, they’re not here to hurt me. They’re not here to hurt me. Take the fucking mags away. Let my people in. They can march to the Capitol from here, let the people in and take the mags away.”
Cassidy Hutchinson was confirmed to be a liar who committed perjury. She's not out of the woods yet.

Forum List

Back