Meta bans RT as Western crackdown continues

Prove it’s spreading propaganda to effect our elections.

You must know American big government, business, and media collude to effect elections all the time. Remember what they did with Hunter’s laptop just before the election. They lied repeatedly, yet no one censored them. They lied for years about Russiagate, no one got censored. They lied about Covid and the vax, yet no censorship.

You’re headed down the slippery slope.
He's attacking the fall line of the slippery slope on DH skis.

Is this true? I don't have a FB or IG or WhatsApp account. Is access to rt.com prevented?

- Meta, which owns Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp, has banned RT and other Russian state-linked media outlets from its apps globally over what the company called “foreign interference activity.”
93te5h.jpg

Is this true? I don't have a FB or IG or WhatsApp account. Is access to rt.com prevented?

- Meta, which owns Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp, has banned RT and other Russian state-linked media outlets from its apps globally over what the company called “foreign interference activity.”
lol. Only idiots still trust Mark Zuckerberg or the US government or the US intelligence agencies. The deep state remains the deep state. lol. :)

Powell.jpg

source:

lol. Only idiots still trust Mark Zuckerberg or the US government or the US intelligence agencies. The deep state remains the deep state. lol. :)

View attachment 1013831

source:
I couldn't agree with this more.

. . . but this is actually part of the problem.

In the Senate race in Michigan, one of the candidates is using in her campaign adds, that she is former CIA. :rolleyes:
(As if that is a bonus to her resume.)

These days, for smart folks that actually vote, that type of statement should be disqualifying.

What I found really interesting, is I tried to find a website that would list all politicians that are former, or suspected former intel.

No luck really. Below are the best I could find.

No matter which search terms I used, or which search engine I used, this information is not available. I can usually find EVERYTHING I want, even if I have to use multiple search terms and multiple engines.

So I am guessing, no site that ever publishes this information gets to keep that page up.

Even this article has portions whited out. Strange? I dunno. :dunno:

And this one is a bit better, but no concrete names, named as to which Congress rep. or Senator are working for the Deep State or had been intelligence.

Scott Adams explains in layman terms how the CIA ‘captures’ our lawmakers right under our noses…​

A few others;

I'm not sure the spooks even care which party they get in on. . . they might have a different agenda all together.

1726683060303.png

I'm pretty sure both Obama and George Bush senior were both former CIA.

Is Kamala, or Joe? Who knows?

Do Voters Really Want More CIA Analysts in Congress?​

Michigan Representative Elissa Slotkin is vying for a Senate seat in 2024, touting her national security experience. But, in spite of conventional wisdom, her background doesn’t guarantee a win.​

1726683337138.png

1726683836467.png

I couldn't agree with this more.

. . . but this is actually part of the problem.

In the Senate race in Michigan, one of the candidates is using in her campaign adds, that she is former CIA. :rolleyes:
(As if that is a bonus to her resume.)

These days, for smart folks that actually vote, that type of statement should be disqualifying.

What I found really interesting, is I tried to find a website that would list all politicians that are former, or suspected former intel.

No luck really. Below are the best I could find.

No matter which search terms I used, or which search engine I used, this information is not available. I can usually find EVERYTHING I want, even if I have to use multiple search terms and multiple engines.

So I am guessing, no site that ever publishes this information gets to keep that page up.

Even this article has portions whited out. Strange? I dunno. :dunno:

And this one is a bit better, but no concrete names, named as to which Congress rep. or Senator are working for the Deep State or had been intelligence.

Scott Adams explains in layman terms how the CIA ‘captures’ our lawmakers right under our noses…​

A few others;

I'm not sure the spooks even care which party they get in on. . . they might have a different agenda all together.

View attachment 1014311

I'm pretty sure both Obama and George Bush senior were both former CIA.

Is Kamala, or Joe? Who knows?

Do Voters Really Want More CIA Analysts in Congress?​

Michigan Representative Elissa Slotkin is vying for a Senate seat in 2024, touting her national security experience. But, in spite of conventional wisdom, her background doesn’t guarantee a win.​

View attachment 1014317

I thought the same about Slotkin. Though Rodgers is just as bad. Typical. Uniparty win-win as always.

I thought Rodgers easily beating Amash for the nomination, was a disgrace. It proves to me American voters are dumb MFers.

I thought the same about Slotkin. Though Rodgers is just as bad. Typical. Uniparty win-win as always.

I thought Rodgers easily beating Amash for the nomination, was a disgrace. It proves to me American voters are dumb MFers.
I got a DM from one of my friends that asked if I now support MAGA and Trump.

:lol:

I told them, it is far more intricate and complex than that, but most folks on this site need a good/bad narrative or they can't process information. They won't even pay attention to what you are posting, unless it can be comprehended and put into the DNC/GOP mocking bird controlled narrative.

. . . and if you don't do that? You might as well be. . .
giphy.webp

It just is not that simple anymore.
All these corrupt folks are fighting over the scraps of a dying empire.

Cynthia Mckinney - Deep State Infighting​

Hey moron, the 1st amendment applies to the government, not the individual. Anyone can still get their news from RT if they desire to spread Russian propaganda of which there are quite a few on this forum.
So you prefer to only read Western propaganda. You should read both sides and decipher the truth. Both sides lie, but the truth lies in the middle if you can figure it out. Your love of censorship only advances greater ignorance.

I got a DM from one of my friends that asked if I now support MAGA and Trump.

:lol:

I told them, it is far more intricate and complex than that, but most folks on this site need a good/bad narrative or they can't process information. They won't even pay attention to what you are posting, unless it can be comprehended and put into the DNC/GOP mocking bird controlled narrative.

. . . and if you don't do that? You might as well be. . .
giphy.webp

It just is not that simple anymore.
All these corrupt folks are fighting over the scraps of a dying empire.

Cynthia Mckinney - Deep State Infighting​

HoppeAreUrepub.jpg

I don’t care what these platforms do but if they are going to restrict/edit/promote content they should not get Section 230 protection. They’re having it both ways. They are acting as publishers but they want to be protected as if they are not.

Forum List

Back