Trump thinks our soldiers are thieves who steal from America. Not kidding.

R

rdean

Trump references soldiers stealing money in wake of Iraq War - CNNPolitics.com

Washington (CNN)Donald Trump implied some soldiers in Iraq stole recovery funds delivered to the country in the wake of the Iraq War, during a speech Tuesday night in Greensboro, North Carolina.

"Iraq, crooked as hell. How about bringing baskets of money? Millions and millions of dollars and handing it out? I want to know, who are the soldiers that had that job because I think they're living very well right now, whoever they may be," he said.

The presumptive GOP nominee made some similar remarks in September in Keene, New Hampshire, about Afghan soldiers.
"Remember when they were handing $50 million of cash? They were going through Afghanistan paying off -- I want to know, who are the soldiers that are carrying cash, $50 million, cash?" he said then. "How stupid are we? I wouldn't be surprised -- if those soldiers, I wouldn't be surprised if the cash didn't get there."

-----------------------

Later, the Trump gang tried to pretend he was talking about Iraqi soldiers, but it was too late. It was obvious from the speech who he was talking about.

There were about a hundred American soldiers who were convicted of theft charges from 2005 to 2015. But not for stealing millions.

Trump just smears everyone regardless of the facts. But isn't that pretty typical for Republicans. Look at the Obama smears and the 30 years of attacks against Mrs. Clinton.

well USA admits that some soldier are gang member and what do gang member criminals do RDean ???

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Trump is pure shit. I pray he loses the election by double digits and the bastards lose all of congress.

You are so nice. I have noticed that. A real sweetheart, yep. I have yet to hear Trump talk like YOU do.

So why is he pure shit? What does that even literally mean?

Trump is pure shit. I pray he loses the election by double digits and the bastards lose all of congress.

So the 2nd amendment rights that will be OVER RULED by that fucking c*unt means nothing to you, as does that security of this country that she subverted, and the BUYING of our Uranium by Russia for a Few hundred thousand given to Blow Job Clinton for a speech?.....Glad to see that the left has such LOW IQ'd morons!

Trump is tone deaf, you don't criticize the group that supports you, there was no reason at all for him to bring that up especially on the 241st birthday celebration of the Army.

And as usual all is taken out of context. People need to really start using common sense and logic.

Trump is tone deaf, you don't criticize the group that supports you, there was no reason at all for him to bring that up especially on the 241st birthday celebration of the Army.
Tell that to that fucking traitor, John Kerry!

kerry_iraq_soldiers.jpg

I do not give a lot of credence to CNN for crying out loud.

And as usual all is taken out of context. People need to really start using common sense and logic.

The left doesn't want to. I don't know what can be done about it but the rdeans and others come in and keep posting these ludicrous threads knowing full well they are posting bullshit.

It's becoming very annoying.

At least Kerry never called combat soldiers thieves.

Kerry called them STUPID, trump didn't call U.S. soldiers thieves...You see anything in there stating they were U.S. soldiers...I see Iraqi soldiers!
I see his spokesman making excuses. Kerry was dumb and tried to make a joke of George W. bush and his military service. As usual, right wing media spun it into a web.

Not one American soldier would believe for one freaking second that Trump was talking about US soldiers.

The left doesn't want to. I don't know what can be done about it but the rdeans and others come in and keep posting these ludicrous threads knowing full well they are posting bullshit.

It's becoming very annoying.

Yep. Over and over and over again. Guess so they can get their giggles in..OR maybe they really can't use logic and common sense and believe this stuff...OR they just like the attention.

OR
All of the above...LOL

Forum List

Back