Trump thinks our soldiers are thieves who steal from America. Not kidding.

At least Kerry never called combat soldiers thieves.

Kerry called them STUPID, trump didn't call U.S. soldiers thieves...You see anything in there stating they were U.S. soldiers...I see Iraqi soldiers!
I see his spokesman making excuses. Kerry was dumb and tried to make a joke of George W. bush and his military service. As usual, right wing media spun it into a web.

Bite me. We all know how Kerry truly feels about American troops.

"American soldiers [are] going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children, you know, women, breaking sort of the customs of the ñ of ñ the historical customs, religious customs." --John Kerry in 2005

"[American troops in Vietnam] personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, [blew] up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam in addition to...the normal and very particular ravaging which is done by the applied bombing power of this country. ... There are all kinds of atrocities and I would have to say that, yes, yes, I committed the same kind of atrocities as thousands of other soldiers have committed...." --John Kerry in his 1971 testimony before Congress

John Kerry on the U.S. Military — The Patriot Post

Not one American soldier would believe for one freaking second that Trump was talking about US soldiers.

Wrong, you should have read the article.
upload_2016-6-15_21-55-54.png

And as usual all is taken out of context. People need to really start using common sense and logic.

The left doesn't want to. I don't know what can be done about it but the rdeans and others come in and keep posting these ludicrous threads knowing full well they are posting bullshit.

It's becoming very annoying.

Yep. Over and over and over again. Guess so they can get their giggles in..OR maybe they really can't use logic and common sense and believe this stuff...OR they just like the attention.

OR
All of the above...LOL

I'll take all of the above.

:lol:

Kerry called them STUPID, trump didn't call U.S. soldiers thieves...You see anything in there stating they were U.S. soldiers...I see Iraqi soldiers!
I see his spokesman making excuses. Kerry was dumb and tried to make a joke of George W. bush and his military service. As usual, right wing media spun it into a web.

Bite me. We all know how Kerry truly feels about American troops.

"American soldiers [are] going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children, you know, women, breaking sort of the customs of the ñ of ñ the historical customs, religious customs." --John Kerry in 2005

"[American troops in Vietnam] personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, [blew] up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam in addition to...the normal and very particular ravaging which is done by the applied bombing power of this country. ... There are all kinds of atrocities and I would have to say that, yes, yes, I committed the same kind of atrocities as thousands of other soldiers have committed...." --John Kerry in his 1971 testimony before Congress

John Kerry on the U.S. Military — The Patriot Post
You don't have a clue.

You mean like you shit birds are doing NOW with Trumps speech?...HYPOCRISY is YOUR only weapon!

You mean like you shit birds are doing NOW with Trumps speech?...HYPOCRISY is YOUR only weapon!

Idiocy is your only weapon.

Where does he mention OUR SOLDIERS???

Why would a man running for president talk about Iraqi's on the Army's 241st birthday?

WHY wouldn't he? Your PRESIDENT STILL hasn't called the governor of Florida about the muslim terrorism, or answered the governors request to know where the Manchurian muslim placed all the rest of the muslim's in Florida!

I stand corrected, YOU are the fucking fool here, hypocrisy isn't your only weapon!

Why would a man running for president talk about Iraqi's on the Army's 241st birthday?

WHY wouldn't he? Your PRESIDENT STILL hasn't called the governor of Florida about the muslim terrorism, or answered the governors request to know where the Manchurian muslim placed all the rest of the muslim's in Florida!

Duh, because it had nothing to do with the Army and its birthday. I wouldn't call the most idiotic governor in America either, and If I recall correctly Trump hasn't called him either.

I stand corrected, YOU are the fucking fool here, hypocrisy isn't your only weapon!

If your IQ ever reaches the same level as your age everyone here is going to demand a recount.

Duh, because it had nothing to do with the Army and its birthday. I wouldn't call the most idiotic governor in America either, and If I recall correctly Trump hasn't called him either.

No, Cuomo is the most fucked up Governor in America!...And if you had a brain and checked, you'd find out that Trump DID call him!

If your IQ ever reaches the same level as your age everyone here is going to demand a recount.

And your IQ is in the MINUS territory!

Duh, you're supposed to come back with a witty response not one that makes you look retarded. Next time say something like you are so dumb your dog teaches you tricks or you're as useful as an ashtray on a motorcycle.People will think you're smart even when you're not

Trump is tone deaf, you don't criticize the group that supports you, there was no reason at all for him to bring that up especially on the 241st birthday celebration of the Army.
Tell that to that fucking traitor, John Kerry!

kerry_iraq_soldiers.jpg
You mean the guy decorated with multiple medals for saving his men's lives. In the GOP Bizarro World, those are crimes.

I think you got this confused. He meant Hillary and she said she was like a soldier so that is where you got this confused.

Forum List

Back