Trump threatening Iran (because Iran threatened us)

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024

I was just at a leftist site.. or saw some ad for such that made it look like Trump was just .. I dunno.. willy nilly threatening these savages for no reason. It figures they were just, as per usual, propagandizing.. trying to get D votes for the Cackler..

(When I say Savages, I am not speaking of the Iranian people, most of whom are innocent victims of these "religious" zealots)

I was just at a leftist site.. or saw some ad for such that made it look like Trump was just .. I dunno.. willy nilly threatening these savages for no reason. It figures they were just, as per usual, propagandizing.. trying to get D votes for the Cackler..

(When I say Savages, I am not speaking of the Iranian people, most of whom are innocent victims of these "religious" zealots)
I would suggest that Iran can be threatened by Trump all he likes, but America can't act against Iran anymore.

Iran now has the weapons it needs to flatten the Zionist regime's entire country.

And as well, Russia and China have proclaimed that Iran is the indispensible ally that America must not harm.

The is now the equivalent of America going to war to protect the Zionist regime. It's guaranteed!

We should all be aware of it only being a question of what side pulls the trigger first. And there's really no way to deny that pulling the trigger is the equivalent of nuclear war.

It's not likely! But the wild card as always is with the Zionists fulfilling prophesy. No superpower can be against that being possible.

I would suggest that Iran can be threatened by Trump all he likes, but America can't act against Iran anymore.

Iran now has the weapons it needs to flatten the Zionist regime's entire country.

And as well, Russia and China have proclaimed that Iran is the indispensible ally that America must not harm.

The is now the equivalent of America going to war to protect the Zionist regime. It's guaranteed!

We should all be aware of it only being a question of what side pulls the trigger first. And there's really no way to deny that pulling the trigger is the equivalent of nuclear war.

It's not likely! But the wild card as always is with the Zionists fulfilling prophesy. No superpower can be against that being possible.
I'm glad I took you off Ignore because this is a reasonable sounding post. I am not sure I totally agree w/ the whole thing, but whatever..

You seem to allude to Armaggedon? (spelling?)

Well, yeh, a lot of people would do that.. including me. But I can't say future events are my forte.. I guess I'm too scientific minded or whatever.. to consider this or that person's theories about what will happen in the future.. too un-concrete-like..

I hope so. In this case, I hope Trump tells Iran that as soon as he is in office, he will send a MOAB right through the window of where their ayatollah lives.
I shouldn't laugh but couldn't help it

I'm just wondering.. As much as I like/appreciate Vance, I wonder if he will be as tough on other countries if, say, he were to run next time and win as pres. What say u?

I shouldn't laugh but couldn't help it
I can see kicking the living shit out of Iran much more than being worried about stupid Ukraine to the point of spending 200 billion fighting Russia over it.

I'm just wondering.. As much as I like/appreciate Vance, I wonder if he will be as tough on other countries if, say, he were to run next time and win as pres. What say u?
I have no idea. I don't know much about Vance. Ohioans love him. He says a lot of good things. But then, I've heard him say a few not so good things that at the very least, he ought not be saying now before the election, and should give further serious thought to after the election.

Forum List

Back