Trump Threatens Lincoln Project Video Aired on Fox News

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019

Looks like Trump didn't like Fox News running of a Lincoln Project attack ad.
Trump took to Truth Social to complain and threatened to sue.
He is accused of bilking his supporters. The DoJ is on to him and the "Save America" PAC is under investigation.

Never heard of these people.

WHO did Trump "bilk"???? As far as what I saw, people were THROWING their money at him to get him elected!!
If I had any money, I'd have donated of my own free will as well!!!

From what I read about them online just now, seems like it's just more RINO's looking to "Pull a Pelosi" on Trump!
Yeah......like all of HER freeking retard scams worked......right?!!! ROFLMAO

WHO did Trump "bilk"???? As far as what I saw, people were THROWING their money at him to get him elected!!
Why don't you have any money?
Trump was president for 4 years...you should be a multimillionaire just by his very presence in the WH

He is accused of bilking his supporters. The DoJ is on to him and the "Save America" PAC is under investigation.

Threatened to sue? How's his lawsuits against Hillary and CNN doing?

From what I read about them online just now, seems like it's just more RINO's looking to "Pull a Pelosi" on Trump!
Yeah......like all of HER freeking retard scams worked......right?!!! ROFLMAO
"Never heard of these people."

Trump knows and heard them loud and clear. Now you've heard it.

He's the victimiest victimy victim in the history of historical histories!

:spinner:

Have the members of the Lincoln Project ever raised the issues of an Open Border, poisons being shipped into America or unfair trade?

No? I would simply change the channel if their self serving power grab without performance aired while I was watching. It's safe to assume the type of "conservative" whose money is behind them.

The Trump campaign sent “millions” of emails to Trump supporters about how they needed to “step up” to protect election integrity, according to the Jan. 6 committee. The money would go to the so-called the “Official Election Defense Fund” — which doesn’t appear to have actually existed, according to testimony.

The fund — which, again, did not actually exist — raised $250 million, most of which did not go to election litigation, but to Trump’s newly created Save America PAC. The PAC then made contributions to Mark Meadows’ charity, to a conservative organization employing former Trump staffers, to the Trump Hotel Collection, and to the company that organized the rally that preceded the attack on the Capitol last Jan. 6.

Forum List

Back