🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump To McCabe: “Ask Your Wife How It Feels To Be A Loser”

God I love Trump! He really knows how to let douchebags know what he thinks about them.

Newzsentinel |

In a conveniently-timed leak and narrative-shifting moment, NBC news reports ‘sources’ have confirmed that President Trump, referring to his wife’s Clinton-sponsored failure to win state office, asked former FBI acting director McCabe: “ask your wife how it feels to be a loser.”

As a reminder, in 2015 McCabe’s wife had run for state office in Virginia.

She accepted nearly $500,000 in donations to her campaign from the super PAC of Clinton ally and former Virginia governor Terry McAuliffe.

She lost her race by just over 2,000 votes.

In the past, Trump had also reportedly asked McCabe how he voted in the 2016 election and repeatedly made public references to campaign donations his wife had received from an ally of Hillary and Bill Clinton.
I could not be in the same room as that fat porcine bastard we have as President with knocking in his teeth. And it would be fair, I am four years older and smaller than the old hog. In a real man's world, you do those kinds of insults, and you pay.

You couldn't kick your own ass, you fucking clown. You talk a better cyber game than you could ever play. You are just a puny liberal piece of shit....nothing more, nothing less.
iu

If only you had the intelligence to see the irony of these post.

Damn shame that irony is lost on the stupid.

"If only you had the intelligence to see the irony of these post"???

Whatever you say, "wiz kid"........

The snowflakes really seem to have their panties in a wad over what Trump said to the traitor McCabe.

God I love Trump! He really knows how to let douchebags know what he thinks about them.

Newzsentinel |

In a conveniently-timed leak and narrative-shifting moment, NBC news reports ‘sources’ have confirmed that President Trump, referring to his wife’s Clinton-sponsored failure to win state office, asked former FBI acting director McCabe: “ask your wife how it feels to be a loser.”

She accepted nearly $500,000 in donations to her campaign from the super PAC of Clinton ally and former Virginia governor Terry McAuliffe.

In the past, Trump had also reportedly asked McCabe how he voted in the 2016 election and repeatedly made public references to campaign donations his wife had received from an ally of Hillary and Bill Clinton.
I could not be in the same room as that fat porcine bastard we have as President with knocking in his teeth. And it would be fair, I am four years older and smaller than the old hog. In a real man's world, you do those kinds of insults, and you pay.
Wrong... In the real mans world you actually do it; not sit around blabbing about how you wish you had the stones to do it...

The op and those parroting him show how petty and childish they are by thinking it’s “cool” for the POTUS to call a guys wife a loser.

I seriously hope he chokes on a Big Mac.

Newzsentinel |

Trump shows what a douchebag he is and you make that clear as well. What he did was vile and juvenile. She did not accept nearly $500,000 in donations. Some of her donations came from McAuliffe. I'll bet she runs again and wins.
Awwww....was he mean to the criminal who committed treason?

Tsk, tsk....

The op and those parroting him show how petty and childish they are by thinking it’s “cool” for the POTUS to call a guys wife a loser.

Ironic post is ironic...

You mean the wife of a traitor who staged a coup against him? That wife?

You couldn't kick your own ass, you fucking clown. You talk a better cyber game than you could ever play. You are just a puny liberal piece of shit....nothing more, nothing less.
iu

If only you had the intelligence to see the irony of these post.

Damn shame that irony is lost on the stupid.

"If only you had the intelligence to see the irony of these post"???

Whatever you say, "wiz kid"........

The snowflakes really seem to have their panties in a wad over what Trump said to the traitor McCabe.

I could not give a shit what Trump said. But morons like you that spend their days talking trash on the internet making fun of other people for doing what you do all day long is pretty amusing

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Newzsentinel |

Trump shows what a douchebag he is and you make that clear as well. What he did was vile and juvenile. She did not accept nearly $500,000 in donations. Some of her donations came from McAuliffe. I'll bet she runs again and wins.

"She accepted nearly $500,000 in donations to her campaign from the super PAC of Clinton ally and former Virginia governor Terry McAuliffe."

McCabe is a treasonous douchebag. He should be going to prison.

She was a friend of a friend of an auntie I don’t like, so therefore her husband is a crook. :rolleyes:

The stupid shit you retards go all in on is amazing to watch.

You mean the wife of a traitor who staged a coup against him? That wife?
No, I mean the wife of a respected LEO. You stupid sack of shit

Oh, we have an internet badass here, folks...
my keyboard just quivered in fear.

i hate it when it does that.

Newzsentinel |

I'm sure you do, loser

Newzsentinel |

Yes, Trump is pure white trash.

trump-clinton-better-businessman.jpg

Bill "drop trou" had to pay 800K to Paula Jones.........
All put up jobs and paid for by GOP activists or lawyers or whatever you want to call the scumbags, Super Dupe. Paula only got a hundred fifty thousand or something... Lawyers got almost all of it she is pissed or was maybe they got paid off some more.

Newzsentinel |

All put up jobs and paid for by GOP activists or lawyers or whatever you want to call the scumbags, Super Dupe. Paula only got a hundred fifty thousand or something... Lawyers got almost all of it she is pissed or was maybe they got paid off some more.

I am sure that you have a link to that, Frankie.........

Newzsentinel |

That's horseshit Democrat propaganda. Lawyers typically get 30%-40% of the settlement, not 80%. The amount her lawers got paid is priveleged information, so you couldn't possibly know it. That's how we know it's a big fucking lie.
That's what she said in the famous Penthouse interview that happened at the time, super dupe moron oops functional moron.

Newzsentinel |

That's horseshit Democrat propaganda. Lawyers typically get 30%-40% of the settlement, not 80%. The amount her lawers got paid is priveleged information, so you couldn't possibly know it. That's how we know it's a big fucking lie.

That's what she said in the famous Penthouse interview that happened at the time, super dupe moron oops functional moron.

Link????? Link or lie.........

Forum List

Back