🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump To McCabe: “Ask Your Wife How It Feels To Be A Loser”

God I love Trump! He really knows how to let douchebags know what he thinks about them.

Newzsentinel |

In a conveniently-timed leak and narrative-shifting moment, NBC news reports ‘sources’ have confirmed that President Trump, referring to his wife’s Clinton-sponsored failure to win state office, asked former FBI acting director McCabe: “ask your wife how it feels to be a loser.”

As a reminder, in 2015 McCabe’s wife had run for state office in Virginia.

She accepted nearly $500,000 in donations to her campaign from the super PAC of Clinton ally and former Virginia governor Terry McAuliffe.

She lost her race by just over 2,000 votes.

In the past, Trump had also reportedly asked McCabe how he voted in the 2016 election and repeatedly made public references to campaign donations his wife had received from an ally of Hillary and Bill Clinton.
I could not be in the same room as that fat porcine bastard we have as President with knocking in his teeth. And it would be fair, I am four years older and smaller than the old hog. In a real man's world, you do those kinds of insults, and you pay.
Talk's cheap ... when you don't have to back it up.

God I love Trump! He really knows how to let douchebags know what he thinks about them.

Newzsentinel |

In a conveniently-timed leak and narrative-shifting moment, NBC news reports ‘sources’ have confirmed that President Trump, referring to his wife’s Clinton-sponsored failure to win state office, asked former FBI acting director McCabe: “ask your wife how it feels to be a loser.”

She accepted nearly $500,000 in donations to her campaign from the super PAC of Clinton ally and former Virginia governor Terry McAuliffe.

In the past, Trump had also reportedly asked McCabe how he voted in the 2016 election and repeatedly made public references to campaign donations his wife had received from an ally of Hillary and Bill Clinton.
Yes, Trump is pure white trash.

trump-clinton-better-businessman.jpg

Ya gotta hand it to Stormy Daniels. Most people who deal with Rump worry that they'll never get paid, and sure enough they don't --- Stormy worried that he would try to pay her --- and then sure enough he did.

Newzsentinel |

Bill "drop trou" had to pay 800K to Paula Jones.........
All put up jobs and paid for by GOP activists or lawyers or whatever you want to call the scumbags, Super Dupe. Paula only got a hundred fifty thousand or something... Lawyers got almost all of it she is pissed or was maybe they got paid off some more.

It's a tad off topic, but I didn't read all the posts since the first couple are fat shaming remarks.

Just so I get this straight....fat shaming is a no no, correct? Oh. But wait! Not when it comes to our POTUS, right?

Newzsentinel |

Trump shows what a douchebag he is and you make that clear as well. What he did was vile and juvenile. She did not accept nearly $500,000 in donations. Some of her donations came from McAuliffe. I'll bet she runs again and wins.

"She accepted nearly $500,000 in donations to her campaign from the super PAC of Clinton ally and former Virginia governor Terry McAuliffe."

McCabe is a treasonous douchebag. He should be going to prison.

You are the one who should be in jail traitor. You are the treasonous douchebag. Go back to your daycare.

Newzsentinel |

I could not be in the same room as that fat porcine bastard we have as President with knocking in his teeth. And it would be fair, I am four years older and smaller than the old hog. In a real man's world, you do those kinds of insults, and you pay.

You must be a fool if you would take a swing at the President of the United States. About 100 bullets would penetrate your body in a manner of seconds.

Then they should be tried for murder. Shooting a unarmed person is not acceptable.

The OP only helps prove that Trump is an ignorant jerk. McCabe's wife was seeking an elected state job in Virginia - which was none of Trump's business. Only a heartless cretin like Trump would call McCabe's wife a loser. What would one call Trump's wife, Melania?
It is his business if some partisan douchebag has a highlevel position in his administration and has participated in a coup against him.

Speaking of heartless cretins, what do douchebags like you say about Melania?

There is no coup you stupid asshole. The crime is Trump and Republicans trying to turn the FBI and DOJ into his personal Gestapo. That is the coup that is going on.

Newzsentinel |

Ya gotta hand it to Stormy Daniels. Most people who deal with Rump worry that they'll never get paid, and sure enough they don't --- Stormy worried that he would try to pay her --- and then sure enough he did.
It's a total fucking lie, of course.

Newzsentinel |

It's a total fucking lie, of course.

You're right! Trump is 100% right as the fat bitch married a goddamn loser and it is insulting for trump to have to look at such failure. God praise the god emperor! Heil Trump!

Newzsentinel |

Bill "drop trou" had to pay 800K to Paula Jones.........
All put up jobs and paid for by GOP activists or lawyers or whatever you want to call the scumbags, Super Dupe. Paula only got a hundred fifty thousand or something... Lawyers got almost all of it she is pissed or was maybe they got paid off some more.

That's horseshit Democrat propaganda. Lawyers typically get 30%-40% of the settlement, not 80%. The amount her lawers got paid is priveleged information, so you couldn't possibly know it. That's how we know it's a big fucking lie.

Last edited:

Newzsentinel |

You must be a fool if you would take a swing at the President of the United States. About 100 bullets would penetrate your body in a manner of seconds.

Then they should be tried for murder. Shooting a unarmed person is not acceptable.
It's perfectly acceptable if he's assaulting the President.

Newzsentinel |

Trump shows what a douchebag he is and you make that clear as well. What he did was vile and juvenile. She did not accept nearly $500,000 in donations. Some of her donations came from McAuliffe. I'll bet she runs again and wins.
You sound like a bitch in heat

CABE needs to go kill himself as he has insulted the god emperor!
He didn't insult Trump. He ordered FBI agents to spy on Trump and lied to the FISA court to get the warrant for it. He broke numerous laws. He's a fucking criminal, and you defend him. I'm not surprised that all you deouchebg snowflakes defend a coup against a lawfully elected president.

Now we understand how such scum justify it in their heads. It's interesting to watch how the mental gears of a trator work.

Newzsentinel |

How come you’re such a pussy whipped bitch?

Newzsentinel |

You sound like a bitch in heat

Yep, she can't accept that Trump had consensual sex and that the women is the one that has to bitch about it afterwards.

Ah yes, we have the usual chorus of 'Conservatives' defending a fucking fat ass bully. Same people that supported a man that molested children. And are still proud of supporting the immoral bastard that hid behind false religion.
Lol
Says a slick Willy supporter, You’re a fucking pussy

CABE needs to go kill himself as he has insulted the god emperor!
He didn't insult Trump. He ordered FBI agents to spy on Trump and lied to the FISA court to get the warrant for it. He broke numerous laws. He's a fucking criminal, and you defend him. I'm not surprised that all you deouchebg snowflakes defend a coup against a lawfully elected president.

Now we understand how such scum justify it in their heads. It's interesting to watch how the mental gears of a trator work.

All that attack the god-emperor shall be put to death! All praise Trump!

The OP only helps prove that Trump is an ignorant jerk. McCabe's wife was seeking an elected state job in Virginia - which was none of Trump's business. Only a heartless cretin like Trump would call McCabe's wife a loser. What would one call Trump's wife, Melania?
It is his business if some partisan douchebag has a highlevel position in his administration and has participated in a coup against him.

Speaking of heartless cretins, what do douchebags like you say about Melania?

There is no coup you stupid asshole. The crime is Trump and Republicans trying to turn the FBI and DOJ into his personal Gestapo. That is the coup that is going on.

There obviously is a coup. The evidence is irrefutable. The hangman is already constructing his gallows.

Forum List

Back