🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump To McCabe: “Ask Your Wife How It Feels To Be A Loser”

The OP only helps prove that Trump is an ignorant jerk. McCabe's wife was seeking an elected state job in Virginia - which was none of Trump's business. Only a heartless cretin like Trump would call McCabe's wife a loser. What would one call Trump's wife, Melania?
Says a drunk injun...

God I love Trump! He really knows how to let douchebags know what he thinks about them.

Newzsentinel |

In a conveniently-timed leak and narrative-shifting moment, NBC news reports ‘sources’ have confirmed that President Trump, referring to his wife’s Clinton-sponsored failure to win state office, asked former FBI acting director McCabe: “ask your wife how it feels to be a loser.”

As a reminder, in 2015 McCabe’s wife had run for state office in Virginia.

She accepted nearly $500,000 in donations to her campaign from the super PAC of Clinton ally and former Virginia governor Terry McAuliffe.

She lost her race by just over 2,000 votes.

In the past, Trump had also reportedly asked McCabe how he voted in the 2016 election and repeatedly made public references to campaign donations his wife had received from an ally of Hillary and Bill Clinton.

Trump shows what a douchebag he is and you make that clear as well. What he did was vile and juvenile. She did not accept nearly $500,000 in donations. Some of her donations came from McAuliffe. I'll bet she runs again and wins.

"She accepted nearly $500,000 in donations to her campaign from the super PAC of Clinton ally and former Virginia governor Terry McAuliffe."

McCabe is a treasonous douchebag. He should be going to prison.

You are the one who should be in jail traitor. You are the treasonous douchebag. Go back to your daycare.

McCabe is the one who lied to get a FISA warrant to spy on a political opponent. In most countries they would take you out back and shoot you for such an offense.

God I love Trump! He really knows how to let douchebags know what he thinks about them.

Newzsentinel |

In a conveniently-timed leak and narrative-shifting moment, NBC news reports ‘sources’ have confirmed that President Trump, referring to his wife’s Clinton-sponsored failure to win state office, asked former FBI acting director McCabe: “ask your wife how it feels to be a loser.”

She accepted nearly $500,000 in donations to her campaign from the super PAC of Clinton ally and former Virginia governor Terry McAuliffe.

In the past, Trump had also reportedly asked McCabe how he voted in the 2016 election and repeatedly made public references to campaign donations his wife had received from an ally of Hillary and Bill Clinton.

Trump shows what a douchebag he is and you make that clear as well. What he did was vile and juvenile. She did not accept nearly $500,000 in donations. Some of her donations came from McAuliffe. I'll bet she runs again and wins.
You sound like a bitch in heat

Yep, she can't accept that Trump had consensual sex and that the women is the one that has to bitch about it afterwards.
angry_michelle_1.jpg

CABE needs to go kill himself as he has insulted the god emperor!
He didn't insult Trump. He ordered FBI agents to spy on Trump and lied to the FISA court to get the warrant for it. He broke numerous laws. He's a fucking criminal, and you defend him. I'm not surprised that all you deouchebg snowflakes defend a coup against a lawfully elected president.

Now we understand how such scum justify it in their heads. It's interesting to watch how the mental gears of a trator work.

All that attack the god-emperor shall be put to death! All praise Trump!
angry-michelle-obama.jpg

He didn't insult Trump. He ordered FBI agents to spy on Trump and lied to the FISA court to get the warrant for it. He broke numerous laws. He's a fucking criminal, and you defend him. I'm not surprised that all you deouchebg snowflakes defend a coup against a lawfully elected president.

Now we understand how such scum justify it in their heads. It's interesting to watch how the mental gears of a trator work.

angry-michelle-obama.jpg

UGH! i thought I was having a nightmare!

angry-michelle-obama.jpg

UGH! i thought I was having a nightmare!
Jock itch sucks...
C1kb7PrVQAEW0Wm.jpg

Newzsentinel |

I could not be in the same room as that fat porcine bastard we have as President with knocking in his teeth. And it would be fair, I am four years older and smaller than the old hog. In a real man's world, you do those kinds of insults, and you pay.

You must be a fool if you would take a swing at the President of the United States. About 100 bullets would penetrate your body in a manner of seconds.

Which is why he is "brave" enough to talk shit to people.

Newzsentinel |

I could not be in the same room as that fat porcine bastard we have as President with knocking in his teeth. And it would be fair, I am four years older and smaller than the old hog. In a real man's world, you do those kinds of insults, and you pay.

You couldn't kick your own ass, you fucking clown. You talk a better cyber game than you could ever play. You are just a puny liberal piece of shit....nothing more, nothing less.
iu

If only you had the intelligence to see the irony of these post.

Damn shame that irony is lost on the stupid.

Newzsentinel |

You must be a fool if you would take a swing at the President of the United States. About 100 bullets would penetrate your body in a manner of seconds.
Shut up, pussy

Why am I not in the least surprised that this is the sort of juvenile bullshit that gets you hard.

Typical TikiTorcher --- a nebbish punk with a sadism complex, drooling over a daddy figure to go kick the meanies.
You're pathetic.
:thup:

Newzsentinel |

You couldn't kick your own ass, you fucking clown. You talk a better cyber game than you could ever play. You are just a puny liberal piece of shit....nothing more, nothing less.
iu

If only you had the intelligence to see the irony of these post.

Damn shame that irony is lost on the stupid.

"If only you had the intelligence to see the irony of these post"???

Whatever you say, "wiz kid"........

McCabe is the one who lied to get a FISA warrant to spy on a political opponent. In most countries they would take you out back and shoot you for such an offense.
First of all, you’re full of shit as usual. Second, eh you’re just full of shit.

Ah yes, we have the usual chorus of 'Conservatives' defending a fucking fat ass bully. Same people that supported a man that molested children. And are still proud of supporting the immoral bastard that hid behind false religion.
Wrong... In the real mans world you actually do it; not sit around blabbing about how you wish you had the stones to do it...

Forum List

Back