Trump to Reince Priebus: You're Fired!...Trump to General John Kelly: You're Hired as Chief of Staff

Great. His next step should be to fire Mueller. If Trump was REALLY the tough guy he claims to be, he would just fire Mueller, and force everyone to accept it. People are laughing at Trunp every day Mueller is still in that position, and it looks like Trump just isn't man enough to stand up to him. Comeon Trump fire Mueller. Show us what a big man you are.
I thought only the FBI could fire Mueller, which is why some people thought Trump was after Sessions, to get him out of the way so he could get McCabe to fire Mueller.
Trump can fire Mueller?

Hell. Trump don't care about the way things were done before. If he had any balls, he would tweet they are both fired TONIGHT.
LOL. I know what you're up to.

Except this time, everyone seems to be taking McCarthy serious, especially you Democrats.

How's that "Russia hacked my election" investigation going?
Proof you are desperate and/or lying:
1) I'm not a Democrat. Anyone with a brain knows it. For you to label me as such is a desperate ad hominem on your part.

2) The Straw Man argument. Anyone who has a fucking clue about me knows that a) the Russians didn't "hack the election" but b) they did try to influence it. DNI report c) The Russians are not our friends and I think anyone who puts Russia ahead of our own nation is a traitor.

Care to stop dodging and comment on this Leaker witch hunt?

Don't get your underoos in a bunch. Of course I'll comment on it:

They need to be systematically hunted down, fired if they haven't committed a crime, and prosecuted if they have, using every means Trump's DOJ has available to them.

One by one, from the top down.

Well it's not only Reince Preibus that was leaking. Most of Trump's top advisors have been leaking including White House staffers.

EXAMPLE: There were only 3 other people in the Oval Office when Trump met with the Russians. H.R. McMaster, National Security advisor, Dina Powell, Deputy National Security Adviser, and Rex Tillerson, Secretary of State. Trump blocked American media from attending and let in Russian Media. So which one of these 3 top advisers leaked to the Washington Post that Trump gave the Russians classified information that had not gone through the process of being de-classified?
Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
Who was in Trump's meeting with the Russians? - CNNPolitics.com

donald-trump-russia-meeting-scandal-oval-office-comey-firing.jpg

What Trump hasn't figured out yet--is that his advisors and staff have sworn an oath to this country (not him) to protect & defend this country against foreign and domestic enemies and it should be apparent to you now, that many of them may consider Trump & his family to be the enemy.

To add insult to injury:
U.S Intelligence agents warned Isreali intelligence not to give classified information to Trump, citing he may be compromised by the Russians.
US spies 'warned Israel not to share intelligence with Trump'
The source of the intel Trump shared with Russia reportedly was warned months ago not to give it to him

What Trump and company still haven't figured out is that they were being watched since 2015, and not by U.S. Intelligence. Comey testified that U.S. Intelligence didn't jump into this until July 2016. Which is why they're continually getting busted, and can't even pull off a secret private meeting at the Trump tower.

GCHQ first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added. Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said.
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

This new chief of staff--a General who is
secretary of National Security may have been installed in this position just to watch Trump & Company--so I wouldn't be overly estastic about this right now if I were a Trump supporter.

th

About the leaks around the Russian meeting with no American press--I believe the generals realized the gaff and immediately alerted the intelligence agency involved, so the leak could have come from there, as well.

Except this time, everyone seems to be taking McCarthy serious, especially you Democrats.

How's that "Russia hacked my election" investigation going?
1) I'm not a Democrat. Anyone with a brain knows it. For you to label me as such is a desperate ad hominem on your part.

2) The Straw Man argument. Anyone who has a fucking clue about me knows that a) the Russians didn't "hack the election" but b) they did try to influence it. DNI report c) The Russians are not our friends and I think anyone who puts Russia ahead of our own nation is a traitor.

They need to be systematically hunted down, fired if they haven't committed a crime, and prosecuted if they have, using every means Trump's DOJ has available to them.

Well it's not only Reince Preibus that was leaking. Most of Trump's top advisors have been leaking including White House staffers.

EXAMPLE: There were only 3 other people in the Oval Office when Trump met with the Russians. H.R. McMaster, National Security advisor, Dina Powell, Deputy National Security Adviser, and Rex Tillerson, Secretary of State. Trump blocked American media from attending and let in Russian Media. So which one of these 3 top advisers leaked to the Washington Post that Trump gave the Russians classified information that had not gone through the process of being de-classified?
Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador

What Trump hasn't figured out yet--is that his advisors and staff have sworn an oath to this country (not him) to protect & defend this country against foreign and domestic enemies and it should be apparent to you now, that many of them may consider Trump & his family to be the enemy.

To add insult to injury:
U.S Intelligence agents warned Isreali intelligence not to give classified information to Trump, citing he may be compromised by the Russians.
The source of the intel Trump shared with Russia reportedly was warned months ago not to give it to him

What Trump and company still haven't figured out is that they were being watched since 2015, and not by U.S. Intelligence. Comey testified that U.S. Intelligence didn't jump into this until July 2016. Which is why they're continually getting busted, and can't even pull off a secret private meeting at the Trump tower.

GCHQ first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added. Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said.

secretary of National Security may have been installed in this position just to watch Trump & Company--so I wouldn't be overly estastic about this right now if I were a Trump supporter.

th

Leaks happen. If it leaked truly classified material (meaning it hurt American interests abroad and didn't just embarrass Washington asshats), yeah, then hang the bastards. However, if it just sheds light on the shenanigans of Washington assholes, then I'm all for it.

Consider this; if someone inside the DNC had leaked all the shit the Russians hacked, how many RWers would be against them? I'd say Zero. I wouldn't be against them either. While I am happy the rock was lifted on the DNC corruption, I'm not happy the fucking Russians tried to fuck with us. It's okay if Americans try to influence our elections, but I'm against any foreign assholes trying to do it. Russians, Brits, anyone.

No one leaked within the DNC --we know for a fact that Russians hacked into the DNC databases and it was passed onto Julian Assange--(Wikileaks) who leaked the information. I am not sure what you mean about DNC corruption?

At any rate hacking into an public or private personal computer is a FELONY in this country and there are lots of people in prison over it today. Therefore someone who is doing the hacking will have a reward that goes along with it, for taking the risk.

These leaks are coming from the White House--advisers and staff. I doubt they're going to stop.
I think leakers are going to become few and far between in the WH. The Pres and the Mooch mean business. Kelly will try to impose some discipline on the team (that only works if Trump agrees to it).
What I'm still chuckling about, though, is that Scaramucci is hired as Communications Director for the express purpose of getting the WH message under control--which means stopping the leaks. So what is the first thing that happens on Day #1? WH staff leak on Scaramucci! (His sale of business to China and his cozy dinner with Hannity et al.) How dumb can these people be? It was pretty funny, though. Some heads have rolled. We'll see if that sobers 'em up. I personally don't get interested in following the trials and tribulations of celebrities so I don't truly give a shit who likes who in the WH or whatever. Don't need the gossip. I hope it does stop.

Trump gave Prinse a chance, Prinse FAILED and Trump replaced him...

A good CEO will replace failed employees.

If that affirmative action Obama asshole had replaced all the incompetent shitheads in his administration then maybe his record would not have been increased poverty, decreased family income, tremendous debt, increased income disparity, dismal economic growth and a weak cowardly foreign policy.

To add insult to injury:

th

Leaks happen. If it leaked truly classified material (meaning it hurt American interests abroad and didn't just embarrass Washington asshats), yeah, then hang the bastards. However, if it just sheds light on the shenanigans of Washington assholes, then I'm all for it.

Consider this; if someone inside the DNC had leaked all the shit the Russians hacked, how many RWers would be against them? I'd say Zero. I wouldn't be against them either. While I am happy the rock was lifted on the DNC corruption, I'm not happy the fucking Russians tried to fuck with us. It's okay if Americans try to influence our elections, but I'm against any foreign assholes trying to do it. Russians, Brits, anyone.

No one leaked within the DNC --we know for a fact that Russians hacked into the DNC databases and it was passed onto Julian Assange--(Wikileaks) who leaked the information. I am not sure what you mean about DNC corruption?

At any rate hacking into an public or private personal computer is a FELONY in this country and there are lots of people in prison over it today. Therefore someone who is doing the hacking will have a reward that goes along with it, for taking the risk.

These leaks are coming from the White House--advisers and staff. I doubt they're going to stop.
I think leakers are going to become few and far between in the WH. The Pres and the Mooch mean business. Kelly will try to impose some discipline on the team (that only works if Trump agrees to it).
What I'm still chuckling about, though, is that Scaramucci is hired as Communications Director for the express purpose of getting the WH message under control--which means stopping the leaks. So what is the first thing that happens on Day #1? WH staff leak on Scaramucci! (His sale of business to China and his cozy dinner with Hannity et al.) How dumb can these people be? It was pretty funny, though. Some heads have rolled. We'll see if that sobers 'em up. I personally don't get interested in following the trials and tribulations of celebrities so I don't truly give a shit who likes who in the WH or whatever. Don't need the gossip. I hope it does stop.

It's a lot like Breaking Bad. Until you get to know all the characters, you really can't fully enjoy the mayhem.

To add insult to injury:

th

It's a lot like Breaking Bad. Until you get to know all the characters, you really can't fully enjoy the mayhem.
Is it just me, or does it seem that Trump is making his administration into a reality tv series? I'm not saying he is doing it consciously, but I think he has an ingrained instinct for what will sell and what will keep the spotlight on himself. You cannot turn on the nightly news without something about Trump being the lead story at least half the time. Now, if like other Presidents, he just did his job, that would be once a week or less, and he'd have less to bitch about from the "fake news media." But he instinctively puts himself there. To me it's not very classy; I'd prefer a President who behaves with a little more dignity, at least in front of the cameras.

To add insult to injury:

th

Is it just me, or does it seem that Trump is making his administration into a reality tv series? I'm not saying he is doing it consciously, but I think he has an ingrained instinct for what will sell and what will keep the spotlight on himself. You cannot turn on the nightly news without something about Trump being the lead story at least half the time. Now, if like other Presidents, he just did his job, that would be once a week or less, and he'd have less to bitch about from the "fake news media." But he instinctively puts himself there. To me it's not very classy; I'd prefer a President who behaves with a little more dignity, at least in front of the cameras.

Totally agree with you--but it's very clear that the Senate and Congress are now steering this ship. We are seeing Republicans & Democrats work together for a change to stop Trump.

For proof--the Russian sanctions were approved in the Senate 97-2 in the house 413-3. The Senate put in their bill that Trump can't change them. They don't even need to put this sanctions bill on Trump's desk for a signature.
Senate approves new Russia sanctions - CNNPolitics.com
House approves Russia sanctions that handcuff Trump

Clearly, there is NO RESPECT for this President in either house of congress. And it wouldn't surprise me in the least that General Wells, secretary of National Security, was installed to be Trump's chief of Staff to keep an eye on him & his Russian cohurts.

20170220edphc-a.jpg

Forum List

Back