Trump to Reince Priebus: You're Fired!...Trump to General John Kelly: You're Hired as Chief of Staff

Gotta love it.

The highlight of a deplorable's week is when Crazy Ivan trump stabs one of his favorites in the back.

The New York Times: Get a Digital Subscription

thank you Anthony The Mooch Scaramucci for firing Traitorous Reince!

DF2cul2WsAgDrvH.jpg

With Trump, unless results are delivered you are gone.

Finally accountability in the government, that we have been looking for.

So what are you going to do when he finally does get the White House in order, and has a strong, cohesive, conservative government?.

That's what Trump promised to have in place within his first 100 days.

How long are you willing to wait?

pretty app everyone will be fired....I gotta say pres trump is the gift of laughter that keeps on giving....dysfunction unlimited. American politics is dysfunctional and the comedy i watch unfolding is great...

Except this time, everyone seems to be taking McCarthy serious, especially you Democrats.

How's that "Russia hacked my election" investigation going?
Proof you are desperate and/or lying:
1) I'm not a Democrat. Anyone with a brain knows it. For you to label me as such is a desperate ad hominem on your part.

2) The Straw Man argument. Anyone who has a fucking clue about me knows that a) the Russians didn't "hack the election" but b) they did try to influence it. DNI report c) The Russians are not our friends and I think anyone who puts Russia ahead of our own nation is a traitor.

Care to stop dodging and comment on this Leaker witch hunt?

Don't get your underoos in a bunch. Of course I'll comment on it:

They need to be systematically hunted down, fired if they haven't committed a crime, and prosecuted if they have, using every means Trump's DOJ has available to them.

One by one, from the top down.

Well it's not only Reince Preibus that was leaking. Most of Trump's top advisors have been leaking including White House staffers.

EXAMPLE: There were only 3 other people in the Oval Office when Trump met with the Russians. H.R. McMaster, National Security advisor, Dina Powell, Deputy National Security Adviser, and Rex Tillerson, Secretary of State. Trump blocked American media from attending and let in Russian Media. So which one of these 3 top advisers leaked to the Washington Post that Trump gave the Russians classified information that had not gone through the process of being de-classified?
Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
Who was in Trump's meeting with the Russians? - CNNPolitics.com

donald-trump-russia-meeting-scandal-oval-office-comey-firing.jpg

What Trump hasn't figured out yet--is that his advisors and staff have sworn an oath to this country (not him) to protect & defend this country against foreign and domestic enemies and it should be apparent to you now, that many of them may consider Trump & his family to be the enemy.

To add insult to injury:
U.S Intelligence agents warned Isreali intelligence not to give classified information to Trump, citing he may be compromised by the Russians.
US spies 'warned Israel not to share intelligence with Trump'
The source of the intel Trump shared with Russia reportedly was warned months ago not to give it to him

What Trump and company still haven't figured out is that they were being watched since 2015, and not by U.S. Intelligence. Comey testified that U.S. Intelligence didn't jump into this until July 2016. Which is why they're continually getting busted, and can't even pull off a secret private meeting at the Trump tower.

GCHQ first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added. Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said.
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

This new chief of staff--a General who is
secretary of National Security may have been installed in this position just to watch Trump & Company--so I wouldn't be overly estastic about this right now if I were a Trump supporter.

th

Last edited:
So what are you going to do when he finally does get the White House in order, and has a strong, cohesive, conservative government?.

That's what Trump promised to have in place within his first 100 days.

How long are you willing to wait?

Obviously he underestimated just how deeply the Obama Tories were dug in. What do you think Obama was doing for that 8 years? He promised to "fundamentally change" America and packing the government with left-wing liberal cronies was just one way he was accomplishing that.

Realize too, that many of those obstructionists, leakers, saboteurs, and Tories are government employees who are in there for life.

Except this time, everyone seems to be taking McCarthy serious, especially you Democrats.

1) I'm not a Democrat. Anyone with a brain knows it. For you to label me as such is a desperate ad hominem on your part.

2) The Straw Man argument. Anyone who has a fucking clue about me knows that a) the Russians didn't "hack the election" but b) they did try to influence it. DNI report c) The Russians are not our friends and I think anyone who puts Russia ahead of our own nation is a traitor.

They need to be systematically hunted down, fired if they haven't committed a crime, and prosecuted if they have, using every means Trump's DOJ has available to them.

Well it's not only Reince Preibus that was leaking. Most of Trump's top advisors have been leaking including White House staffers.

EXAMPLE: There were only 3 other people in the Oval Office when Trump met with the Russians. H.R. McMaster, National Security advisor, Dina Powell, Deputy National Security Adviser, and Rex Tillerson, Secretary of State. Trump blocked American media from attending and let in Russian Media. So which one of these 3 top advisers leaked to the Washington Post that Trump gave the Russians classified information that had not gone through the process of being de-classified?
Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador

What Trump hasn't figured out yet--is that his advisors and staff have sworn an oath to this country (not him) to protect & defend this country against foreign and domestic enemies and it should be apparent to you now, that many of them may consider Trump & his family to be the enemy.

To add insult to injury:
U.S Intelligence agents warned Isreali intelligence not to give classified information to Trump, citing he may be compromised by the Russians.
The source of the intel Trump shared with Russia reportedly was warned months ago not to give it to him

What Trump and company still haven't figured out is that they were being watched since 2015, and not by U.S. Intelligence. Comey testified that U.S. Intelligence didn't jump into this until July 2016. Which is why they're continually getting busted, and can't even pull off a secret private meeting at the Trump tower.

GCHQ first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added. Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said.

This new chief of staff--a General who is secretary of National Security may have been installed in this position just to watch Trump & Company--so I wouldn't be overly estastic about this right now if I were a Trump supporter.

th

It's not about "Russia" any more. Unless you're watching those idiots on CNN or MSNBC, that story has become irrelevant.

I thought only the FBI could fire Mueller, which is why some people thought Trump was after Sessions, to get him out of the way so he could get McCabe to fire Mueller.
Trump can fire Mueller?

Trump is new to federal law, rules and regulations. He came into office thinking like a businessman where the owner could fire anybody working for him.

The president can fire any of his direct appointments, some of which require senate confirmation. Agency hires, those hired by the executive agencies, can only be fired by the agency heads.

Looking at Mueller, because Attorney General Jeff Sessions (head of the DOJ) recused himself, his deputy Rosenstein, as acting AG, hired Mueller. So while Sessions is a recused AG, only Rosenstein can fire Mueller. If Trump fires Sessions the new AG, or acting AG as agency head can fire Mueller.

If they refuse to fire Mueller, Trump can fire AG's until he gets to somebody who will fire Mueller, as happened with Nixon in the saturday night massacre, where Robert Bork 3rd in line at DOJ, fired the special prosecutor.

While the fake crooked media claims Trump's WH is in "chaos", the reality is Trump just stopped the leaks once and for all and turned his White House into a massive force.

Yet he doesn't have the balls to fire Mueller. Why?

he will fire Mueller when he fires Sessions.

it will be so much fun to post "SESSIONS...YOU'RE FIRED!"
LOL Love to see it. Then entertainment will be worth it all the way until either the impeachment or the November 2018 elections. Fucking A! This has really been a great year!!!

sure. whatever helps you sleep at night...
You don't think this has been a great year? Sad. Try not to worry too much, it will take years off your age.

There was a legitimate reason that he was let go...

"Under Reince Priebus, the Oval Office resembled a "rolling craps game," in the words of one top Republican. Staff and visitors wandered freely in and out of the Oval, bantering with Trump, showing him print-outs of news articles unfavorable to their internal enemies, and generally eating up chunks of the President's precious time.

Most senior staff had lost all respect for Priebus. Multiple senior officials have told me he "gums up" the system and by the end was almost solely in survival mode."

Swan's take on the end of Reince
the fish rots from the head down.
Agreed...which explains how the Clinton Foundation began in 1992.

If the first thing Kelly does not do on Monday is to immediately remove Scaramucci's credentials and ban him from the White House, he will be a failure.

There was a legitimate reason that he was let go...

"Under Reince Priebus, the Oval Office resembled a "rolling craps game," in the words of one top Republican. Staff and visitors wandered freely in and out of the Oval, bantering with Trump, showing him print-outs of news articles unfavorable to their internal enemies, and generally eating up chunks of the President's precious time.

Most senior staff had lost all respect for Priebus. Multiple senior officials have told me he "gums up" the system and by the end was almost solely in survival mode."

Swan's take on the end of Reince
the fish rots from the head down.
Agreed...which explains how the Clinton Foundation began in 1992.
yeah, mon. it explains a lot. like fred trump exploiting poor people in alaska.

To add insult to injury:

This new chief of staff--a General who is
secretary of National Security may have been installed in this position just to watch Trump & Company--so I wouldn't be overly estastic about this right now if I were a Trump supporter.

th

Leaks happen. If it leaked truly classified material (meaning it hurt American interests abroad and didn't just embarrass Washington asshats), yeah, then hang the bastards. However, if it just sheds light on the shenanigans of Washington assholes, then I'm all for it.

Consider this; if someone inside the DNC had leaked all the shit the Russians hacked, how many RWers would be against them? I'd say Zero. I wouldn't be against them either. While I am happy the rock was lifted on the DNC corruption, I'm not happy the fucking Russians tried to fuck with us. It's okay if Americans try to influence our elections, but I'm against any foreign assholes trying to do it. Russians, Brits, anyone.

To add insult to injury:

This new chief of staff--a General who is secretary of National Security may have been installed in this position just to watch Trump & Company--so I wouldn't be overly estastic about this right now if I were a Trump supporter.

th

It's not about "Russia" any more. Unless you're watching those idiots on CNN or MSNBC, that story has become irrelevant.
American military and intelligence agencies agree that Russia is hostile to US interests, is a physical and cyber threat, and hacked multiple accounts of US politicians. Whether or not they have something on the RNC, Trump or others remains to be seen.

Forum List

Back