Trump to Reince Priebus: You're Fired!...Trump to General John Kelly: You're Hired as Chief of Staff

Except this time, everyone seems to be taking McCarthy serious, especially you Democrats.

How's that "Russia hacked my election" investigation going?
Proof you are desperate and/or lying:
1) I'm not a Democrat. Anyone with a brain knows it. For you to label me as such is a desperate ad hominem on your part.

2) The Straw Man argument. Anyone who has a fucking clue about me knows that a) the Russians didn't "hack the election" but b) they did try to influence it. DNI report c) The Russians are not our friends and I think anyone who puts Russia ahead of our own nation is a traitor.

Care to stop dodging and comment on this Leaker witch hunt?

Don't get your underoos in a bunch. Of course I'll comment on it:

They need to be systematically hunted down, fired if they haven't committed a crime, and prosecuted if they have, using every means Trump's DOJ has available to them.

One by one, from the top down.

Well it's not only Reince Preibus that was leaking. Most of Trump's top advisors have been leaking including White House staffers.

EXAMPLE: There were only 3 other people in the Oval Office when Trump met with the Russians. H.R. McMaster, National Security advisor, Dina Powell, Deputy National Security Adviser, and Rex Tillerson, Secretary of State. Trump blocked American media from attending and let in Russian Media. So which one of these 3 top advisers leaked to the Washington Post that Trump gave the Russians classified information that had not gone through the process of being de-classified?
Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
Who was in Trump's meeting with the Russians? - CNNPolitics.com

donald-trump-russia-meeting-scandal-oval-office-comey-firing.jpg

What Trump hasn't figured out yet--is that his advisors and staff have sworn an oath to this country (not him) to protect & defend this country against foreign and domestic enemies and it should be apparent to you now, that many of them may consider Trump & his family to be the enemy.

To add insult to injury:
U.S Intelligence agents warned Isreali intelligence not to give classified information to Trump, citing he may be compromised by the Russians.
US spies 'warned Israel not to share intelligence with Trump'
The source of the intel Trump shared with Russia reportedly was warned months ago not to give it to him

What Trump and company still haven't figured out is that they were being watched since 2015, and not by U.S. Intelligence. Comey testified that U.S. Intelligence didn't jump into this until July 2016. Which is why they're continually getting busted, and can't even pull off a secret private meeting at the Trump tower.

GCHQ first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added. Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said.
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

This new chief of staff--a General who is secretary of National Security may have been installed in this position just to watch Trump & Company--so I wouldn't be overly estastic about this right now if I were a Trump supporter.

th

It's not about "Russia" any more. Unless you're watching those idiots on CNN or MSNBC, that story has become irrelevant.
American military and intelligence agencies agree that Russia is hostile to US interests, is a physical and cyber threat, and hacked multiple accounts of US politicians. Whether or not they have something on the RNC, Trump or others remains to be seen.

Disagree. If the Russian could have altered the outcome of the election, they would have done so in Hillary's favor. To believe otherwise would be a direct antithesis of everything we factually and historically know about Russia, communism, the Democrat Party, and Hillary Clinton.

Disagree. If the Russian could have altered the outcome of the election, they would have done so in Hillary's favor. To believe otherwise would be a direct antithesis of everything we factually and historically know about Russia, communism, the Democrat Party, and Hillary Clinton.

The Obama sanctions? Hillary spanked Putin, and he never forgot it.

Trump from day one said he wanted to be friends with the russians. And then brought dozens of russian linked advisers into his campaign, and later his government.

Trump from day one said he wanted to be friends with the russians. And then brought dozens of russian linked advisers into his campaign, and later his government.

Hillary did not "spank" Putin. From the first time she showed up in Russia with that fake little misspelled "Reset" button, Hillary was look on by the Russians as being an idiot.

Putin had even less respect for Obama. His imaginary "red line" in Syria proves to the Russian just how weak and ineffectual he really was.

What they both failed to understand about the Russian mentality is that you only gain their respect by being powerful. If you are weak line Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama, they'll walk all over you or use you in exchange for cash, like they did Hillary.

Prebius is claiming that trump didn't ask for his resignation

Hillary spanking putin... I need to go gauge my eyes out

Prebius is claiming that trump didn't ask for his resignation

I just watched him on Hannity. He seemed very supportive of Trump and said that nobody is blaming him for the failure to repeal Obamacare.

Hillary spanking putin... I need to go gauge my eyes out
If Putin supported Hillary he was a masochist. Vs Trumps mutual admiration, saying that Putin was a strong leader.

Please Putin would have loved Hillary. He was looking to start war I'd she was elected because he knew she wouldn't do a thing.

He is unsure of Trump. Anyone knows that its better to have a force you understand than one you can't.

But then I'm not of the opinion that Putin cared who won. He was just trying to create chaos. And you on the left are feeding it with this conspiracy nonsense

Please Putin would have loved Hillary. He was looking to start war I'd she was elected because he knew she wouldn't do a thing.

He is unsure of Trump. Anyone knows that its better to have a force you understand than one you can't.

Putin knew Hillary would spark his ass with sanctions just like Obama. So the idea it's better to know you're going to get spanked is better than someone who could as soon be your biggest fan.

Why Putin hates Hillary

When mass protests against Russian President Vladimir Putin erupted in Moscow in December 2011, Putin made clear who he thought was really behind them: Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

With the protesters accusing Putin of having rigged recent elections, the Russian leader pointed an angry finger at Clinton, who had issued a statement sharply critical of the voting results. “She said they were dishonest and unfair,” Putin fumed in public remarks, saying that Clinton gave “a signal” to demonstrators working “with the support of the U.S. State Department” to undermine his power. “We need to safeguard ourselves from this interference in our internal affairs,” Putin declared.

Except this time, everyone seems to be taking McCarthy serious, especially you Democrats.

1) I'm not a Democrat. Anyone with a brain knows it. For you to label me as such is a desperate ad hominem on your part.

2) The Straw Man argument. Anyone who has a fucking clue about me knows that a) the Russians didn't "hack the election" but b) they did try to influence it. DNI report c) The Russians are not our friends and I think anyone who puts Russia ahead of our own nation is a traitor.

They need to be systematically hunted down, fired if they haven't committed a crime, and prosecuted if they have, using every means Trump's DOJ has available to them.

Well it's not only Reince Preibus that was leaking. Most of Trump's top advisors have been leaking including White House staffers.

EXAMPLE: There were only 3 other people in the Oval Office when Trump met with the Russians. H.R. McMaster, National Security advisor, Dina Powell, Deputy National Security Adviser, and Rex Tillerson, Secretary of State. Trump blocked American media from attending and let in Russian Media. So which one of these 3 top advisers leaked to the Washington Post that Trump gave the Russians classified information that had not gone through the process of being de-classified?
Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador

What Trump hasn't figured out yet--is that his advisors and staff have sworn an oath to this country (not him) to protect & defend this country against foreign and domestic enemies and it should be apparent to you now, that many of them may consider Trump & his family to be the enemy.

To add insult to injury:
U.S Intelligence agents warned Isreali intelligence not to give classified information to Trump, citing he may be compromised by the Russians.
The source of the intel Trump shared with Russia reportedly was warned months ago not to give it to him

What Trump and company still haven't figured out is that they were being watched since 2015, and not by U.S. Intelligence. Comey testified that U.S. Intelligence didn't jump into this until July 2016. Which is why they're continually getting busted, and can't even pull off a secret private meeting at the Trump tower.

GCHQ first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added. Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said.

This new chief of staff--a General who is
secretary of National Security may have been installed in this position just to watch Trump & Company--so I wouldn't be overly estastic about this right now if I were a Trump supporter.

th

Leaks happen. If it leaked truly classified material (meaning it hurt American interests abroad and didn't just embarrass Washington asshats), yeah, then hang the bastards. However, if it just sheds light on the shenanigans of Washington assholes, then I'm all for it.

Consider this; if someone inside the DNC had leaked all the shit the Russians hacked, how many RWers would be against them? I'd say Zero. I wouldn't be against them either. While I am happy the rock was lifted on the DNC corruption, I'm not happy the fucking Russians tried to fuck with us. It's okay if Americans try to influence our elections, but I'm against any foreign assholes trying to do it. Russians, Brits, anyone.

No one leaked within the DNC --we know for a fact that Russians hacked into the DNC databases and it was passed onto Julian Assange--(Wikileaks) who leaked the information. I am not sure what you mean about DNC corruption?

At any rate hacking into an public or private personal computer is a FELONY in this country and there are lots of people in prison over it today. Therefore someone who is doing the hacking will have a reward that goes along with it, for taking the risk.

These leaks are coming from the White House--advisers and staff. I doubt they're going to stop.

To add insult to injury:

This new chief of staff--a General who is secretary of National Security may have been installed in this position just to watch Trump & Company--so I wouldn't be overly estastic about this right now if I were a Trump supporter.

th

It's not about "Russia" any more. Unless you're watching those idiots on CNN or MSNBC, that story has become irrelevant.
American military and intelligence agencies agree that Russia is hostile to US interests, is a physical and cyber threat, and hacked multiple accounts of US politicians. Whether or not they have something on the RNC, Trump or others remains to be seen.

I am fairly convinced that Vladimir Putin has Trump by the Cajones on something. Trump going to the extreme to protect Michael Flynn--who asked for immunity--citing he's got a story to tell--in exchange for immunity--and being denied immunity, then pleading the 5th under direct testimony.
Michael Flynn asked for immunity. Senate Intelligence turned him down.

Why did Trump insist on having all these people in his campaign that had Russian connections? Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort who was recently forced by the DOJ to register as a foreign agent, receiving 17 MILLION from Russia, as an adviser to them regarding Ukraine/U.S. policies. Then they added into the Republican platform at the RNC convention language that stated: "We will not arm Ukranians against pro-Russian separtists."
Paul Manafort retroactively registers with Justice Dept. as foreign agent
More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russia's ambassador - CNNPolitics.com

Trump Jr. meeting.

In this 8 minute video--Shep Smith states that Trump surrogates not only were on the phone with the Russian Ambassador but with Russian intelligence agents, including the day that DNC databases were getting hacked into.

What makes it a thousand times worse is they continually denied any contact with Russians during the campaign season.
Kushner contradicts Trump team's denials of Russia contacts - CNNPolitics.com

So it wouldn't surprise me in the least that General Kelly was installed as Chief of Staff just to watch Trump and company.

They don't seem to have a clue that they were being watched since 2015 and not by U.S. intelligence agencies.
British intelligence passed Trump associates' talks with Russian on to US counterparts - CNNPolitics.com

Last edited:

To add insult to injury:

th

You're really not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you?

Vladimir Putin is not fond of Hillary Clinton, in fact he hates her and considers her a tough adversary. In fact it was Hillary Clinton that warned G.W. Bush when he came into office to watch Putin, he is former KGB.

It’s because the former KGB operative hates Trump’s Democratic rival, Hillary Clinton, with such a passion that he wants to embarrass her personally and undermine — if not derail �— her presidential campaign, they say.For a Russian leader who is considered as vain as he is ruthless, Clinton’s criticism long ago crossed over from the political into the personal. He carries a grudge against a woman who has publicly compared him to Hitler and expressed doubts that he has a soul. “In addition to the policy disagreements that they have, I think Putin himself sees some of Clinton’s remarks as a personal attack against him and the way he governs his country and how he conducts his foreign policy,” said Michael McFaul, the U.S. ambassador to Russia from early 2012 to 2014.

Why Vladimir Putin Hates Hillary Clinton

On the other hand you have Trump continually and publicy praising Vladimir Putin.

th

Last edited:

To add insult to injury:

th

Disagreed for several reasons.

1) General John Kelly, former Homeland Security Secretary and now President Trump's Chief of Staff, support the evidence against Russia: "CIA Director Mike Pompeo, Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly, and White House Homeland and Counterterrorism adviser Thomas Bossert all said they backed the intelligence community's conclusion that Russia carried out a campaign of cyberattacks and fake news to influence the election in favor of Trump. "

2) President Trump obviously has close ties with both Putin and Russia, so they supporting Trump is reasonable. Trump's balking at admitting Russian interference in the election and signing a bill adding further sanctions against Russia also add weight to his favoritism of Putin and Russia.

3) All things being equal and if Jeb!, Cruz or Rubio had won the nomination, I agree that the Russians probably would have backed Hillary with their cyber-warfare on the US, but in Trump they had a special friend.

Chicken shit trump didn't have the balls to talk to Priebus. He learned he'd been fired when he read trumps tweet.

Now THAT is cowardly.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Not sure it is cowardly as it is immature; Trump loves his Twitter and also loves ridiculing others. Firing them on Twitter seems to be a twofer for him, but I think it is backfiring on him. Who wants to work for such a boss?

To add insult to injury:

This new chief of staff--a General who is
secretary of National Security may have been installed in this position just to watch Trump & Company--so I wouldn't be overly estastic about this right now if I were a Trump supporter.

th

Leaks happen. If it leaked truly classified material (meaning it hurt American interests abroad and didn't just embarrass Washington asshats), yeah, then hang the bastards. However, if it just sheds light on the shenanigans of Washington assholes, then I'm all for it.

Consider this; if someone inside the DNC had leaked all the shit the Russians hacked, how many RWers would be against them? I'd say Zero. I wouldn't be against them either. While I am happy the rock was lifted on the DNC corruption, I'm not happy the fucking Russians tried to fuck with us. It's okay if Americans try to influence our elections, but I'm against any foreign assholes trying to do it. Russians, Brits, anyone.

No one leaked within the DNC --we know for a fact that Russians hacked into the DNC databases and it was passed onto Julian Assange--(Wikileaks) who leaked the information. I am not sure what you mean about DNC corruption?

At any rate hacking into an public or private personal computer is a FELONY in this country and there are lots of people in prison over it today. Therefore someone who is doing the hacking will have a reward that goes along with it, for taking the risk.

These leaks are coming from the White House--advisers and staff. I doubt they're going to stop.
Agreed, but not that it was an "IF" statement placed to show how partisans would flip-flop on "leaks". Situational ethics. They're for them until they are against them. That sort of thing.

To add insult to injury:

th

1) General John Kelly, former Homeland Security Secretary and now President Trump's Chief of Staff, support the evidence against Russia: "CIA Director Mike Pompeo, Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly, and White House Homeland and Counterterrorism adviser Thomas Bossert all said they backed the intelligence community's conclusion that Russia carried out a campaign of cyberattacks and fake news to influence the election in favor of Trump. "

2) President Trump obviously has close ties with both Putin and Russia, so they supporting Trump is reasonable. Trump's balking at admitting Russian interference in the election and signing a bill adding further sanctions against Russia also add weight to his favoritism of Putin and Russia.

3) All things being equal and if Jeb!, Cruz or Rubio had won the nomination, I agree that the Russians probably would have backed Hillary with their cyber-warfare on the US, but in Trump they had a special friend.

1) Show me one example where Russian cyber attacks or fake news changed a single person's vote.

2) Hillary Clinton also had close ties with both Putin and Russia, as did her husband Bill. They both profited immensely from those ties.

3) Does your "special friend" order a cruise missile strike on a Syrian military compound that you built?

To add insult to injury:

th

1) Show me one example where Russian cyber attacks or fake news changed a single person's vote.

2) Hillary Clinton also had close ties with both Putin and Russia, as did her husband Bill. They both profited immensely from those ties.

3) Does your "special friend" order a cruise missile strike on a Syrian military compound that you built?
1) Straw man argument. By your argument, a gang-banger can take a shot at you and miss then say "Why are you mad? I missed!"

2) It appears not as closely as Trump. Politically, Hillary et al supported the Syrian rebels against Russia and friends. Trump not so much.

3) Who is my "special friend"?

Are you saying Kelly and other intelligence experts are wrong? If Kelly is so fucked up, then why would Trump appoint him CoS?

Forum List

Back