🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump to remove protections from media.

In his Texas rally, Trump just said he was going to open up media to liable laws. When they tell lies they will be able to be sued. Will that put right wing radio out of business? The man is nuts, but I like some of his ideas. What do you think about forcing the media to tell the truth?

What protections would the president be able to remove from the press?

You'll have to ask trump about that. It was his statement.

[

In The Occupied Territories, not Jersey.

Do you snap your heels and scream "Heil Hitler" as you spew "occupied territories"?

"And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down."
-Donald the Liar

He was in Jersey City, doesn't mean the Muslims dancing in the streets were.

But he said he personally saw them there.

In his Texas rally, Trump just said he was going to open up media to liable laws. When they tell lies they will be able to be sued. Will that put right wing radio out of business? The man is nuts, but I like some of his ideas. What do you think about forcing the media to tell the truth?

What protections would the president be able to remove from the press?

You'll have to ask trump about that. It was his statement.

Basically it's just campaign bullshit and you're wetting your pants over nothing

Libel is already grounds for a suit. What Trump is proposing is removing first amendment protections to free speech and press. Not cool. If he is promising that now can you imagine what will happen if he gets actual power?

[

In The Occupied Territories, not Jersey.

Do you snap your heels and scream "Heil Hitler" as you spew "occupied territories"?

"And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down."
-Donald the Liar

He was in Jersey City, doesn't mean the Muslims dancing in the streets were.

Hahaha I bet you have a map of Israel that includes Judaea and Sumraria hanging on your wall.

As I said before he didn't mention Muslims until after he said he "watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down."

Where were the thousands and thousands?

Hahaha I bet you have a map of Israel that includes Judaea and Sumraria hanging on your wall.

Bet you have a picture of Heman Goering on your wall.

As I said before he didn't mention Muslims until after he said he "watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down."

Again, your hatred and bigotry create no impetus for me to parse words. I'm not even a Trump supporter.

But good to know that you're a JOOOOOOO hater,

Scratch a leftist, find a Nazi - every time.

Well, they shouldn't have to be forced. Too bad this wasn't in effect when Rather slandered Shrub.

Bet you have a picture of Heman Goering on your wall.

Again, your hatred and bigotry create no impetus for me to parse words. I'm not even a Trump supporter.

But good to know that you're a JOOOOOOO hater,

Scratch a leftist, find a Nazi - every time.

Getting unhinged so early in the day? Just cause you can't find Donalds' thousands and thousands of people in Jersey cheering as the tower fell you say the darnedest things.

I think Trump should take up Mr. Khan's offer of a loan of his copy of the Const and BoR ... and read them.

Forum List

Back