Trump to reverse Obama Cuba policy?

Seeing Signs Of Business Interest In Cuba

This is only the last paragraph of the article, maybe Cuba wouldn't do business with Trump like these others.

n the short time since the administration first took steps to lift travel restrictions and open up outside commercial interests in December 2014 things are starting to look up, with a series of American business establishing a presence on the island within the last 16 months, including Starwood Hotels, Carnival Corp. and Airbnb. Other large, multinationals such as Google, Cisco Systems and General Electric are also pursuing opportunities in Cuba.

U.S. Companies line up to do business with Cuba:

U.S. companies line up to do business in Cuba

whats the point? Is he such a spiteful jerk that he wants to just undo what Obama has done just to be an ass?

And before anyone chimes in with phoney "Cuba human rights" concearns, just remember the Don just came back from his Saudi Arabia grab ass tour .

Report: Trump to reverse Obama’s Cuba policy

YES

Another Obama legacy bites the dust

Live by the EO die by the EO

:dance:

Obama used EOS because congress obstructed everything. Well the GOP is in power , why would Trump rely on EOS??

The policy should be undone because it should never be done in the first place. obama only changed the policy because it was part of his transformation of this country. It was a part of whatever destruction he had in mind.

Undo the policy Mr. President. It was wrong from the beginning.
What's the Dons next move ? Plunge us back int recession ? Bump up troops deaths ?

Yep, within 4 years.

Seems pointless to me. I prefer to keep things as are and hope for the best as far as the Cuban people go and changing their government. I would love a Cuban Cigar!

No it's huge point to make, Obama was not a leader, he never knew how to compromise with Congress..he said he had a pen and phone.

So now he can take that pen and phone and shove it up his ass..

Well there are a bunch of companies in favor of expanded relations wh Cuba . Airlines for example . Isn't that a good thing? Big biz is in!!!

So you know loved Obama kissing Fidel Castro?

How so? Cause he talked to him? So what! We talk to dictators all the time . Like Saudi Arabia .

Seems pointless to me. I prefer to keep things as are and hope for the best as far as the Cuban people go and changing their government. I would love a Cuban Cigar!

No it's huge point to make, Obama was not a leader, he never knew how to compromise with Congress..he said he had a pen and phone.

What's trump doing that's any different? Guess you have no problem with EOs now do you ?

whats the point? Is he such a spiteful jerk that he wants to just undo what Obama has done just to be an ass?

And before anyone chimes in with phoney "Cuba human rights" concearns, just remember the Don just came back from his Saudi Arabia grab ass tour .

Report: Trump to reverse Obama’s Cuba policy

YES

Another Obama legacy bites the dust

Live by the EO die by the EO

:dance:

Obama used EOS because congress obstructed everything. Well the GOP is in power , why would Trump rely on EOS??

They were hired to do it, to try to stop him from doing assnine alt left "want to be like Europe crap"

What's trump doing that's any different? Guess you have no problem with EOs now do you ?

Reversing Obama's and bring it back to 2007.

He is keeping his campaign promise's..

I say if the current policy involves giving aid to Cuba, let's strip that out. But as far as lifting the travel bans and trade bans, well, it was far past time to end all that.

I hope he does, then the 9th can rule it's unconstitutional because it bans ...communist

:)

These companies that want to do business in Cuba are really taking a gamble. The Castros can seize those businesses and nationalize them without even a warning.

Reversing Obama's and bring it back to 2007.

He is keeping his campaign promise's..

That's asinine . The country was going to hell at that point .

He doesn't care about the damage done to this country as long as he sticks it to President Obama.

The Cuban people do not live in the gutter. They enjoy the fruits of their labor, according to their freely elected government.

Castro - Fidel or Roul - are not dictators but beloved leaders.

Jesus!!!! I have read some stoopud shit from Leftists before, but this comment deserves some kind of award!

Cuba is about the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere!

Cuba hikes salaries for doctors, nurses to as much as $67 a month

At the high end, doctors with two specialties will see their salary go from the equivalent of $26 a month to $67, while an entry-level nurse will make $25, up from $13.

Hey moron! Fidel Castro made "The World's Ten Worst Dictators" list! From what I can find on Google, he is slightly below Fulgencio Batista!

Christ, I've seen stupid, but shit...!

You are new here and obviously you never read any of my 8,000+ posts to know that I am about as conservative and opposed to Communism as they come,

Also, obviously, sarcasm flies right over your head.

Place getting your facts straight ahead of your urge to baseless name calling.

My apologies. It's hard to recognize sarcasm without it being denoted in some way, shape, or form. Like adding a simple "/sarc" at the end.

Also, I made an effort to attack the content of your post, not you personally. At least that was my intention. I'm sorry that my efforts failed.

Your imitation of a moonbat was quite convincing!!!

Edit: Oops, I actually did call you a moron. For that, please accept my hearty apologies. My patience for the Liberal Idiot is at an all time low and I got carried away.

To my way of thinking explicitly identifying sarcasm is like explaining the punch line of a joke.

As far as "moron" think nothing of it. I have been called worse.

Four pages and not a single, coherent reason that reversing Obama's Cuba policy is a good thing.

Just lots of "Obama bad"

Forum List

Back