Trump told South Carolinians that they should vote for him twice

From your link:

"President Trump encourages supporters to vote absentee-by-mail early, and then show up in person at the polls or the local registrar to verify that their vote has already been counted," Trump campaign official Tim Murtaugh said. "It’s amazing that the media can go from insisting that voter fraud doesn’t exist to screaming about it when President Trump points out the giant holes in the Democrats’ voting schemes.”

:oops8:
Hey you dumb stupid moron. This is the DIRECT quote from Trump:

"So let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system's as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote. If it isn't tabulated, they'll be able to vote," Trump said when asked whether he has confidence in the mail-in system in North Carolina, a battleground state.“
And precisely NOWHERE in there does Trump tell people to vote twice. Yet another epic fail for the OP.
Imbecile...

"Let them send it in and let them go vote, and if the system is as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote."

... that's a false statement that "they won't be able to vote" since even the best system won't know if people voted if their ballot arrives within 3 days after the election, which are still counted as long as they are postmarked by election day. Those people will have either voted twice, or at least tried to vote twice.

Either way,, that's a felony.

Also telling people to do that is a felony. North Carolina should charge Impeached Trump with a crime.
Fuck off and die little yellow coward illiterate. Nowhere in that statement does Trump say the phrase to vote twice asshole. People would get a provisional ballot that would not be counted if their mailed ballot arrives and is checked against the list. Poor little coward doesn’t know anything. As usual. You are bitch slapped and dismissed moron. As usual.
"Nowhere in that statement does Trump say the phrase to vote twice asshole."

LOLOLOL

Brain-dead con...

"So let them send it in and let them go vote"
______ one vote ^ __________ second vote ^

"People would get a provisional ballot that would not be counted if their mailed ballot arrives and is checked against the list."

By then, they've already broken the law by voting twice. They're not off the hook simply because they got caught trying to vote twice.
Pathetic faggot coward. Where are the words “vote twice” asshole? Even when quoted the law and procedure you double down on the stupid. You’re getting your ass kicked. As usual bitch.
LOLOLOL

ShortBus, watch as I educate you...

1 + 1 = 2

One vote by mail plus one vote in person equals voting twice.

Savvy?
If you have a mail in ballot and you don't use it you get a provisional ballot
Provisional ballots aren't counted until after all mail in ballots are counted
Dumbfuck, that's not what Impeached Trump was taking about. He wasn't talking about not voting by mail and then voting in person. He was telling people to do both... mail in a ballot and then go vote in person. That's two votes.

For many people, they will mail in their ballots early enough for the polling place to be notified they voted already. Those people will merely leave, voting only once.

But many others will mail their ballots in too close to the election for their mail-in ballots to be received by election day. Those people will be told their mail in ballot has not been received, therefore, not tabulated. Those people, if they follow Impeached Trump's felonious advice, will want to vote at the poll because their mail-in ballot was not counted. They will be denied to vote, having it explained to them they were already given a mail-in ballot. They will then be given a provisional ballot if they still want to vote in person. That's their second vote. A day or two later, their mail-in ballot arrives to be tabulated. The canvassing board now has two votes from one individual. Even though they invalidate one, the crimd is already committed; that person voted twice. The canvassing then notifies the proper authorities and that Trump voter faces voter fraud charges.
Your analysis was spot on, concise and well written. Any moron should now be able to understand the issues involved here. Mind you I am talking about morons and not Trumpers.
he's still misinformaed and lied his ass off
Bigreb I don't get it What's in it for you?
the fact that democrats want to run every asspect of peoples life is the only reason to never vote democrat.
So you liked the idea you could be denied health insurance because you got older or had a preexisting Conditions. The gop has been fighting against the elderly and every unhealthy person living. “ Die early “, say at 45 is their motto.

Is that the best NBC Nightly News can come up with these days? What a sad pathetic obviously biased bunch.
This is typical. When Trumps commission on voter fraud showed nothing, North Carolina Republican voters responded with absentee ballot tampering of their own to show everyone wrong. Now, Trump has a great idea. If he can’t find fraud, he can easily get republicans to do it to prove his point)not.

Republicans have always complained about corrupt Govt. Behavior, then gone out and proved it while in office. No different here. Some of his cultist will try to vote twice and push the corruption bar. Hopefully they spend time in prison doing it.

To test the system of course! Oh gee how convenient. Voting fraud is now okay. Why? Because it means those votes will supposedly slip through the cracks and it will help him win fraudulently. He is a such a fucking moron.

I thought there is no fraud in our elections.
No one ever said that. You just don’t pay attention. It’s just extremely rare and therefore doesn’t matter.
Then why you crying about it?
Trump’s a hypocrite and he wants to win cheating. Duh.
Actually it's the opposite, you inadvertantly proved there is a chance of fraud during the elections making your party's claim there are protections and no fraud a double sided argument opposing your own post.
First of all show me the quote where he tells people to vote twice, because he never uses those words, media spin does. He actually says to vote only once (counted vote that is registered) making a second vote impossible unless you admit you've been lying about chances for fraud=hence "YOU"
are the hypocrite.
As there's always a chance for fraud, albeit very small, your strawman falls to pieces.

I quoted him saying vote twice.
NO you didn’t dumbfuck. Since he never uttered that statement.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, this is a direct quote. Your vapid denials can't erase what he said...

“Let them send it in and let them go vote..."

Your fucking stupidity is exceeded only by your cowardice asshole. Where are the words “vote twice” that you claim were uttered? The law allows what he said you uneducated fuck. You are being bitch slapped again bitch. Dismissed.

LOL

You're not man enough to dismiss me, ya shvantz. I never put vote twice in quotes. So that would not be me quoting him. I said he told people to vote twice when he said, and I quote, "Let them send it in and let them go vote..."

So now you reverse course after claiming this entire thread that Trump told people to vote twice. Pathetic and cowardly. Typical for you. You're dismissed as a list and a fraud boy.

I reversed nothing. Your inability to comprehend English is not my problem.

From your link:

"President Trump encourages supporters to vote absentee-by-mail early, and then show up in person at the polls or the local registrar to verify that their vote has already been counted," Trump campaign official Tim Murtaugh said. "It’s amazing that the media can go from insisting that voter fraud doesn’t exist to screaming about it when President Trump points out the giant holes in the Democrats’ voting schemes.”

"So let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system's as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote. If it isn't tabulated, they'll be able to vote," Trump said when asked whether he has confidence in the mail-in system in North Carolina, a battleground state.“
And precisely NOWHERE in there does Trump tell people to vote twice. Yet another epic fail for the OP.
Imbecile...

"Let them send it in and let them go vote, and if the system is as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote."

... that's a false statement that "they won't be able to vote" since even the best system won't know if people voted if their ballot arrives within 3 days after the election, which are still counted as long as they are postmarked by election day. Those people will have either voted twice, or at least tried to vote twice.

Also telling people to do that is a felony. North Carolina should charge Impeached Trump with a crime.
Fuck off and die little yellow coward illiterate. Nowhere in that statement does Trump say the phrase to vote twice asshole. People would get a provisional ballot that would not be counted if their mailed ballot arrives and is checked against the list. Poor little coward doesn’t know anything. As usual. You are bitch slapped and dismissed moron. As usual.

LOLOLOL

Brain-dead con...

"People would get a provisional ballot that would not be counted if their mailed ballot arrives and is checked against the list."

By then, they've already broken the law by voting twice. They're not off the hook simply because they got caught trying to vote twice.
Pathetic faggot coward. Where are the words “vote twice” asshole? Even when quoted the law and procedure you double down on the stupid. You’re getting your ass kicked. As usual bitch.
LOLOLOL

1 + 1 = 2

Savvy?
Yellow coward faggot bitch, watch as you get schooled again. You vote by mail. You fill out a provisional that isn’t a vote until counted. Which it will not be if your mail in ballot is received. That’s means 1+0=1. But you’re too stupid to understand so have your boyfriend explain it to you. You’re getting destroyed here.
ShortBus, here's the part you're too stupid to comprehend. It doesn't matter if the provisional ballot is deemed invalid and not counted -- the voter would have already voted twice by filling out and submitting a provisional ballot after mailing in another ballot.

Your moronic position is like saying it's not a crime to rob a bank if I don't get the money.

I already posted an article of a woman who was convicted of voter fraud even though her provisional ballot wasn't counted, because she filled out a provisional when she wasn't allowed to.

Of course, I'm saying this to a shvantz who's prove he can't count as high as two; so there's that.
Poor baby. Another poster already showed how stupid your story is. Not even close to relevant here. You are too stupid to understand that if your ballot has not been received it doesn't count. The state registrar even explains that this is legal and allowed and you triple down on the stupid. You're just pathetic.
LOL

Dumbfuck, it doesn't matter if the vote doesn't count for people who vote twice... they would have still voted twice and that's a felony. And no state registrar said it's legal. The idiot who claimed that was proven wrong by the very article he referenced. It cracks me up how retarded you cult45 freaks are that you can't understand that voting twice is illegal.

To test the system of course! Oh gee how convenient. Voting fraud is now okay. Why? Because it means those votes will supposedly slip through the cracks and it will help him win fraudulently. He is a such a fucking moron.

No one ever said that. You just don’t pay attention. It’s just extremely rare and therefore doesn’t matter.
Actually it's the opposite, you inadvertantly proved there is a chance of fraud during the elections making your party's claim there are protections and no fraud a double sided argument opposing your own post.
First of all show me the quote where he tells people to vote twice, because he never uses those words, media spin does. He actually says to vote only once (counted vote that is registered) making a second vote impossible unless you admit you've been lying about chances for fraud=hence "YOU"
are the hypocrite.
Uh actually we never said voting fraud didn’t happen. We said it happens so rarely that it doesn’t matter.

I quoted him directly in a reply on the first page of this thread. He clearly says to vote twice. You’re referring to his idiot campaign official trying to spin what he said.
No he did not say vote twice, you did and could not validate the quote, because he never said that.
If your vote did not register then going in person you can only vote "IF" not recorded and thus if you vote in person that's 1 single vote not twice.
You leave out THE WORDS "IF"
& "NOT REGISTERED AND COUNTED" and add the word 'twice' to create a false narrative of what was said hoping people will never get to know what he actually said and meant.
You are being deceptive which means you know Biden is losing and you seek to cheat the election with fake news.
And for people whose mail-in ballots are sent before election day but aren't counted by election day so they vote again at the polls; then their mail-in ballot comes in by the deadline, which is 3 days after the election -- what's their excuse going to be when they're charged with voter fraud for voting twice? Trump told me I should do that?

are the hypocrite.
As there's always a chance for fraud, albeit very small, your strawman falls to pieces.
No, we are discussing why the need to spin what was said which actually destroys the lefts formwr arguments about voter fraud. In other words the lying about what was said and conveyed exposed their former argument as also being fallacious and purposely fraudelent.....why all these tactics if you got a worthy candidate who's got this in the bag...
Answer: they know they cheat the polls as well -so they know.

are the hypocrite.
Uh actually we never said voting fraud didn’t happen. We said it happens so rarely that it doesn’t matter.

I quoted him directly in a reply on the first page of this thread. He clearly says to vote twice. You’re referring to his idiot campaign official trying to spin what he said.
No he did not say vote twice, you did and could not validate the quote, because he never said that.
If your vote did not register then going in person you can only vote "IF" not recorded and thus if you vote in person that's 1 single vote not twice.
You leave out THE WORDS "IF"
& "NOT REGISTERED AND COUNTED" and add the word 'twice' to create a false narrative of what was said hoping people will never get to know what he actually said and meant.
You are being deceptive which means you know Biden is losing and you seek to cheat the election with fake news.
Since Facebook and other social media have pulled the Trump quote as misleading or false, I have to go on memory. I think Trump recommend that voters attempt to vote at the polls after voting by mail to test the system. Thus they would be attempting to vote twice which is illegal.
THANKS FOR ADMITTING you don't know what was said, and only used their rendition of what was said, but then they made you a tool and fool for their revenge tactic and you bought it like you did the Russia hoax.
And they did the censorship & false narrative as payback, but since they are becoming a political tool you might have missed Whitaker eluding to the fact Facebook and Twitter is now considered part of campaign financing, which promoting a candidate or attacking another for that party is being done more then the alloted amount by campaignydonation rules, thus causing the left to comitt campaign finance fraud. This is especially problematic if promised favors by abuse of power politicians. Facebook and Twitters revenge ractic not only put themselves in a bind, but now opened up the flood gates to consider CNN, MSNBC and the major networks as also over stepping their campaign finance alloted amounts-oops.
You said the word "I think" what was said, but that's not good enough.
Once again, try reading what "is said" not what is implied by media spin, Trump did not say vote at the ballot again he said go to see if they counted /registered your vote & "only" if your mail ballot was "never counted" (/missing/stolen) would you vote=1 counted vote not 2. You would not be allowed to vote twice remember your party's argument is that's not possible and no fraud exists.
=busted.
Not only are you miss quoting it, but you "might be seen" as doing it here on purpose to top post your miss information campaign, which means you must not trust the polls as truthful either. If your candidate is so worthy then why need to make false stories to cause future riots over voter confidence?
You'd be prepping for future tantrums if you don't get your way again or you are just being used by those missinforming you to do this prep work.
If you are allowing yourself to be a puppet then that helps me on the other topic post, whereby people in your party have proved they'd rather be captive (puppets on a string) then liberated.
"Trump did not say vote at the ballot again he said go to see if they counted /registered your vote & "only" if your mail ballot was "never counted" (/missing/stolen) would you vote=1 counted vote not 2."

...in typical rightard fashion, you frame a situation erroneously and then use your false narrative to claim you're right when you're not. :eusa_doh:

"Missing" or "stolen" are not the only way mail-in ballots are not counted by election day, as you fallaciously frame -- mail-in ballots postmarked by election day but not arriving by election day but arriving within 3 days after the election is a 3rd possibility you left out entirely. Such a mailed-in ballots, plus a ballot filled out at a polling place in person is two votes. Can you spell, f-e-l-o-n-y?

are the hypocrite.
No, we are discussing why the need to spin what was said which actually destroys the lefts formwr arguments about voter fraud. In other words the lying about what was said and conveyed exposed their former argument as also being fallacious and purposely fraudelent.....why all these tactics if you got a worthy candidate who's got this in the bag...
Answer: they know they cheat the polls as well -so they know.
What was said about absolutely zero fraud and who said it?

You're truly fucking deranged. Of course you said that. You just don't know you said that because you don't know what you're talking about.

You claimed the DMV hands illegal aliens voter registration cards. That's idiotic, they don't hand anyone voter registration cards, no less to illegals. So no, that's not a fact no matter how much you claim it is.
I lived in California most my life. I been to the California DMV many times. I moved 6 years ago. I know what they did the last time I was there.

California DMV did hand out voter registration cards to illegal aliens. That is a fact, I am the witness.

What is wrong? You can not find what I state in Google? That is the problem with you and everyone like you. You are fooled into thinking a Google search is the only truth. It is because you have small brains and have not the ability to think.

are the hypocrite.
When Trump is involved the % for fraud is greater The grifter has defrauded banks ,workers, investors, his own charity etc etc

You're truly fucking deranged. Of course you said that. You just don't know you said that because you don't know what you're talking about.

You claimed the DMV hands illegal aliens voter registration cards. That's idiotic, they don't hand anyone voter registration cards, no less to illegals. So no, that's not a fact no matter how much you claim it is.
I lived in California most my life. I been to the California DMV many times. I moved 6 years ago. I know what they did the last time I was there.

California DMV did hand out voter registration cards to illegal aliens. That is a fact, I am the witness.

What is wrong? You can not find what I state in Google? That is the problem with you and everyone like you. You are fooled into thinking a Google search is the only truth. It is because you have small brains and have not the ability to think.
Because what you're claiming doesn't exist. In California, motor voter is an automated system. There are no voter registration cards. People in California go to the DMV to obtain a driver's license. Their information is stored digitally. If they qualify to vote, relevant data is transmitted to the Secretary of State's office to register them to vote.

In the case of illegal aliens, they can now obtain a California driver's license. Only not being able to demonstrate legal residence in California, they are issued an AB-60 driver's license, not a standard driver's license. Data from people issued an AB-60 license is NOT transmitted to the Secretary of State's office -- so no, California is not willfully registering illegal aliens to vote. Like I said earlier and I'll say it again... what you posted is bullshit.

From your link:

Imbecile...

LOLOLOL

Brain-dead con...

LOLOLOL

1 + 1 = 2

Savvy?
If you have a mail in ballot and you don't use it you get a provisional ballot
Provisional ballots aren't counted until after all mail in ballots are counted
Dumbfuck, that's not what Impeached Trump was taking about. He wasn't talking about not voting by mail and then voting in person. He was telling people to do both... mail in a ballot and then go vote in person. That's two votes.

For many people, they will mail in their ballots early enough for the polling place to be notified they voted already. Those people will merely leave, voting only once.

But many others will mail their ballots in too close to the election for their mail-in ballots to be received by election day. Those people will be told their mail in ballot has not been received, therefore, not tabulated. Those people, if they follow Impeached Trump's felonious advice, will want to vote at the poll because their mail-in ballot was not counted. They will be denied to vote, having it explained to them they were already given a mail-in ballot. They will then be given a provisional ballot if they still want to vote in person. That's their second vote. A day or two later, their mail-in ballot arrives to be tabulated. The canvassing board now has two votes from one individual. Even though they invalidate one, the crimd is already committed; that person voted twice. The canvassing then notifies the proper authorities and that Trump voter faces voter fraud charges.
Your analysis was spot on, concise and well written. Any moron should now be able to understand the issues involved here. Mind you I am talking about morons and not Trumpers.
he's still misinformaed and lied his ass off
Bigreb I don't get it What's in it for you?
the fact that democrats want to run every asspect of peoples life is the only reason to never vote democrat.
So you liked the idea you could be denied health insurance because you got older or had a preexisting Conditions. The gop has been fighting against the elderly and every unhealthy person living. “ Die early “, say at 45 is their motto.
you get older you get what you paid for medicare
Next

So what is the end game guys...

Do you really think the Secretaries of State for the 50 United states and territories that vote for the President are not going to sign off on the election results by mid-December....as each of them has done since their state was admitted to the union (with the exception of the Civil War years)?

Trump supporters have taken stupidity to a new level.
There is plenty of time to resolve issues. Dec 8th is the cutoff date for the states to send election results to congress. That gives the states more than a month.

Keep in mind the purpose of Trump's campaign against mail in voting is to create as much chaos as possible. When the president forecast a disastrous election it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy because thousands of his supporters will be doing all they can to prove him correct.

Encouraging people to vote twice is just one of many tactics Trump can use to sabotage the election. He could also forecast riots by democrat voters and the far left which would certainly bring alt right groups like Proud Boys and Patriot Prayer to defend the polls which of course would bring Antifa to counter them. Then if he federalizes the National Guard and stationed them at polling places to insure security around the country, we would have all the ingredients for riots at the polls, a sure way to intimidate voters and reduce turnout.

True. When you tell a blob supporter the inevitable fact that the State election officials will sign off on the election results....they sound like you tell them that their puppy just died.

And these losers call themselves "real americans"
for three and a half you you have rejected the election that the state election officials signed off on
zing flung your shit right back at you Blart.
It’s been official but never so obvious. When Trump degrades military personnel, his own intel agencies and career public and government employees who protected our country and are totally apolitical when doing it, it’s officially a cult. They flip everything backwards like an eight year old who has no more ligit argument of their own.
What in the fuck are you talking about?
How many more lies are you going to spew?

Do you really think the Secretaries of State for the 50 United states and territories that vote for the President are not going to sign off on the election results by mid-December....as each of them has done since their state was admitted to the union (with the exception of the Civil War years)?

There is plenty of time to resolve issues. Dec 8th is the cutoff date for the states to send election results to congress. That gives the states more than a month.

Keep in mind the purpose of Trump's campaign against mail in voting is to create as much chaos as possible. When the president forecast a disastrous election it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy because thousands of his supporters will be doing all they can to prove him correct.

Encouraging people to vote twice is just one of many tactics Trump can use to sabotage the election. He could also forecast riots by democrat voters and the far left which would certainly bring alt right groups like Proud Boys and Patriot Prayer to defend the polls which of course would bring Antifa to counter them. Then if he federalizes the National Guard and stationed them at polling places to insure security around the country, we would have all the ingredients for riots at the polls, a sure way to intimidate voters and reduce turnout.

True. When you tell a blob supporter the inevitable fact that the State election officials will sign off on the election results....they sound like you tell them that their puppy just died.

for three and a half you you have rejected the election that the state election officials signed off on
It’s been official but never so obvious. When Trump degrades military personnel, his own intel agencies and career public and government employees who protected our country and are totally apolitical when doing it, it’s officially a cult. They flip everything backwards like an eight year old who has no more ligit argument of their own.
No you won’t cult members. The gop cut Benefits for medicare Members in its last two budgets. Obamacare increased them, the gop just said fk you.
But you cultists will still believe whatever till you’re last tooth falls out of your head.

No you won’t cult members. The gop cut Benefits for medicare Members in its last two budgets. Obamacare increased them, the gop just said fk you.
But you cultists will still believe whatever till you’re last tooth falls out of your head.
actually those cuts came from obama you fucking cultists need to learn before you spew lies

Forum List

Back