Trump told South Carolinians that they should vote for him twice

Did he or did he not just encourage his cult members to commit a felony?
Yup

Wait for him to walk his statement back and blame the media
Dear cultist you have been once again misinformed

“Let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system’s as good as they say it is, then obviously they won’t be able to vote,” the president said. “If it isn’t tabulated, they’ll be able to vote.”

“That’s the way it is,” he added. “And that’s what they should do.”
Voting twice in the same election is illegal.

“Let them send it in and let them go vote..."

That's 2 votes. Sadly, conservatives can't count that high.
It's what comes after the ....that destroys your dumbassery, which is why you edited it out.
Nah, you're just a moronic troll. Nothing he said after voids out his solicitation to vote twice.
Yes it does, which is why you didn't quote it, Halfwit.
I quoted him saying vote twice.
Do you know what "out of context" means? Of course you do, that's why you intentionally edited his quote to take it out of context.

Look Fuckwit, your bullshit was already tried in this thread and it was thoroughly destroyed. Now, you can continue to make a fool of yourself (you do it 24/7 here), but I suggest you move on. You lost this one.
LOLOL

Screeches a moron. Again, moron, I quoted him saying vote twice. Nothing after that undoes that.
No, you didn't quote him saying that.
LOL

Dumbfuck, not only did I quote Impeached Trump saying, “Let them send it in and let them go vote, " I even accompanied that quote with a video of him saying that verbatim.
More editing by the moron Fawn.
Nope, I quoted him verbatim.
no dumbass pussy bitch you left out most of what he said
Nothing else he said vacates the ludicrousness of him telling people to vote twice with the hope that one will count.
when you leave out what he said it's not verbatim
That's not true. He says lots of things. I quoted him verbatim saying, “let them send it in and let them go vote," which he did say in those exact words.

Still half a quote.
The salient half. And again, nothing else he said vacated his recommendation to voters to vote twice. Once by mail and once in person.

I'm really starting to worry about your comprehension skills.

Or is it your reading skills that are the problem?

"And again, nothing else he said vacated his recommendation to voters to vote twice. Once by mail and once in person."

Didn't happen.
So you say. I don't see you showing otherwise. Putting funnies on my posts does nothing but boost my ratings; it doesn't actually refute a word I said.

I don't see you showing otherwise.

I posted that yesterday, as have many other posters.

You keep claiming he is telling people to vote twice.

He isn't.

he is telling people, if they mail in a ballot, to go to the polls and verify that ballot has been received, and IF NOT, to cast a ballot then.

That makes for ONE vote, not two.

Shame you cant understand that.
"he is telling people, if they mail in a ballot, to go to the polls and verify that ballot has been received, and IF NOT, to cast a ballot then."

This is where your ignorance kicks into high gear. Many people who foolishly attempt that will be told their ballots have not been received ... then they will submit a provisional ballot ... then the canvassing board will receive their mail in ballot ... then the canvassing board will invalidate their provisional ballot ... then they will be charged with voter fraud for submitting two ballots ... then they will cry, but Trump told me to do that!

Just on your posts alone, I'm surprised this hasn't been moved to Conspiracy theories.

same bullshit spin the left tried when 'quoting' Trump about good people on both sides after Charlottesville.

Mangle a quote, spin the hell out of it, and claim it's a fact.
I mangled nothing in that post. I showed you how easy it is for people to vote twice if they're stupid enough to follow Impeached Trump's instructions.

From your link:

"President Trump encourages supporters to vote absentee-by-mail early, and then show up in person at the polls or the local registrar to verify that their vote has already been counted," Trump campaign official Tim Murtaugh said. "It’s amazing that the media can go from insisting that voter fraud doesn’t exist to screaming about it when President Trump points out the giant holes in the Democrats’ voting schemes.”

:oops8:

Anyone who does that is guilty of a felony. The intent is to overtax poll worker so that fewer people can get a turn to vote. Pure treason. So is anyone's lame defense.
voting twice would be going to two different polling places to vote
having a mail-in ballot get's you a provisional ballot your provisional ballot doesn't get counted until after all mail in ballots are counted
Therefore you only voted once if the other ballot is not counted lol
Not what Trump said

He advocated voting twice to show you could do it.
If Trump was talking about casting a provisional ballot, he would have said so
Dear cultist, you have been once again misinformed

“Let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system’s as good as they say it is, then obviously they won’t be able to vote,” the president said. “If it isn’t tabulated, they’ll be able to vote.”

"Voting twice in the same election is illegal."

Yup

It's what comes after the ....that destroys your dumbassery, which is why you edited it out.
Nah, you're just a moronic troll. Nothing he said after voids out his solicitation to vote twice.
Do you know what "out of context" means? Of course you do, that's why you intentionally edited his quote to take it out of context.

Look Fuckwit, your bullshit was already tried in this thread and it was thoroughly destroyed. Now, you can continue to make a fool of yourself (you do it 24/7 here), but I suggest you move on. You lost this one.
LOLOL

Screeches a moron. Again, moron, I quoted him saying vote twice. Nothing after that undoes that.
LOL

Dumbfuck, not only did I quote Impeached Trump saying, “Let them send it in and let them go vote, " I even accompanied that quote with a video of him saying that verbatim.
Nothing else he said vacates the ludicrousness of him telling people to vote twice with the hope that one will count.
That's not true. He says lots of things. I quoted him verbatim saying, “let them send it in and let them go vote," which he did say in those exact words.

Still half a quote.
The salient half. And again, nothing else he said vacated his recommendation to voters to vote twice. Once by mail and once in person.

"And again, nothing else he said vacated his recommendation to voters to vote twice. Once by mail and once in person."

Didn't happen.
Obviously did happen

If Trump was concerned with his followers vote being counted....

Why didn’t he instruct them to verify if the mail in ballot was received?
If not, why didn’t he instruct them to request a provisional ballot?

Instead, he instructed them to try to vote twice and see if they could get away with it
in your TDS influenced mind anything will happen even cotton candy farting unicorns

From your link:

"President Trump encourages supporters to vote absentee-by-mail early, and then show up in person at the polls or the local registrar to verify that their vote has already been counted," Trump campaign official Tim Murtaugh said. "It’s amazing that the media can go from insisting that voter fraud doesn’t exist to screaming about it when President Trump points out the giant holes in the Democrats’ voting schemes.”

Hey you dumb stupid moron. This is the DIRECT quote from Trump:

"So let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system's as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote. If it isn't tabulated, they'll be able to vote," Trump said when asked whether he has confidence in the mail-in system in North Carolina, a battleground state.“
And precisely NOWHERE in there does Trump tell people to vote twice. Yet another epic fail for the OP.
Imbecile...

"Let them send it in and let them go vote, and if the system is as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote."

... that's a false statement that "they won't be able to vote" since even the best system won't know if people voted if their ballot arrives within 3 days after the election, which are still counted as long as they are postmarked by election day. Those people will have either voted twice, or at least tried to vote twice.

Either way,, that's a felony.

Also telling people to do that is a felony. North Carolina should charge Impeached Trump with a crime.
Fuck off and die little yellow coward illiterate. Nowhere in that statement does Trump say the phrase to vote twice asshole. People would get a provisional ballot that would not be counted if their mailed ballot arrives and is checked against the list. Poor little coward doesn’t know anything. As usual. You are bitch slapped and dismissed moron. As usual.
"Nowhere in that statement does Trump say the phrase to vote twice asshole."

LOLOLOL

Brain-dead con...

"So let them send it in and let them go vote"
______ one vote ^ __________ second vote ^

"People would get a provisional ballot that would not be counted if their mailed ballot arrives and is checked against the list."

By then, they've already broken the law by voting twice. They're not off the hook simply because they got caught trying to vote twice.
Pathetic faggot coward. Where are the words “vote twice” asshole? Even when quoted the law and procedure you double down on the stupid. You’re getting your ass kicked. As usual bitch.
LOLOLOL

ShortBus, watch as I educate you...

1 + 1 = 2

One vote by mail plus one vote in person equals voting twice.

Savvy?
If you have a mail in ballot and you don't use it you get a provisional ballot
Provisional ballots aren't counted until after all mail in ballots are counted

Yup

LOLOL

LOL

Still half a quote.

Didn't happen.
So you say. I don't see you showing otherwise. Putting funnies on my posts does nothing but boost my ratings; it doesn't actually refute a word I said.

He isn't.

he is telling people, if they mail in a ballot, to go to the polls and verify that ballot has been received, and IF NOT, to cast a ballot then.

"he is telling people, if they mail in a ballot, to go to the polls and verify that ballot has been received, and IF NOT, to cast a ballot then."

This is where your ignorance kicks into high gear. Many people who foolishly attempt that will be told their ballots have not been received ... then they will submit a provisional ballot ... then the canvassing board will receive their mail in ballot ... then the canvassing board will invalidate their provisional ballot ... then they will be charged with voter fraud for submitting two ballots ... then they will cry, but Trump told me to do that!

Just on your posts alone, I'm surprised this hasn't been moved to Conspiracy theories.

same bullshit spin the left tried when 'quoting' Trump about good people on both sides after Charlottesville.

I mangled nothing in that post. I showed you how easy it is for people to vote twice if they're stupid enough to follow Impeached Trump's instructions.

I mangled nothing in that post.

You've been mangling the quote for over 2 days.

Link it or quote it, I ain't goin' lookin' fer it.

This is post 342:

Umm... People have been telling you that in this thread the whole time. Not too terribly bright are you?

Edit: Considering you aren't bright... I should explain that.

People TOLD YOU what he actually meant and said... THEN you come back and say he's walking back from it exactly as previously explained to you. Ummm... Hello? You just weren't smart enough to figure it out the first time. You are less intelligent than those who tried to correct you by evidence given.

Yup

LOLOL

LOL

Still half a quote.

Didn't happen.

He isn't.

You're a mod. If it really deserved to be in the conspiracy theory forum you would have moved it there. Stop just trying to insult people.

Yup

LOLOL

LOL

Still half a quote.

Didn't happen.

He isn't.

You're a mod. If it really deserved to be in the conspiracy theory forum you would have moved it there. Stop just trying to insult people.

I'm too involved in the thread to make that move.

I doubt flac would for the same reason.

(it's called integrity)

To test the system of course! Oh gee how convenient. Voting fraud is now okay. Why? Because it means those votes will supposedly slip through the cracks and it will help him win fraudulently. He is a such a fucking moron.

Interesting that neither Barr or Trump's press secretary will admit that following Trump's advice would be breaking the law. I think they were caught flat footed by Trump' suggestion and can't bring themselves to admit their boss is dead wrong on this... that would be 'disloyal'

NO WAY -- it would "breaking the law".. If the folks at the polling place can't TELL YOU if your mail-in ballot has been tallied -- they give you a PROVISIONAL.. The rejection rate on mail-ins is ASTOUNDING.. If you age and your signature changes -- you can be rejected. If you don't mark the envelope correctly -- it can be rejected.. Why risk it? It's a shitty way of voting..

IN FACT -- going to polls is LESS RISKY than going grocery shopping... FOLLOW THE SCIENCE -- science deniers.. Fauci says so...

NO NEED to toss 10X the number of mail ballots at a local registrar KNOWING THEY CANT HANDLE THEM..

Only MORONS would let the Dems design a voting system.. They FAILED to count 100,000 people in the IOWA caucauses when the people were standing RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM !!! Paperless voting -- a Dem initiative.. Keep their paws off the polls... Go vote in person..
I have never heard of a provisional ballot being used at a polling place to cast a vote after you cast a mail in vote because you think it might not have been counted. Mail ballots generally have a transaction id on the ballot. You can use this id to inquire as to whether your vote was counted either by phone or on the election web site.

"It is illegal to vote twice in an election," said Karen Brinson Bell, executive director of the North Carolina State Board of Elections. Bell said state law made it a "Class I felony" for a voter, "with intent to commit a fraud to register or vote at more than one precinct or more than one time ... in the same primary or election."

"Attempting to vote twice in an election or soliciting someone to do so also is a violation of North Carolina law," Brinson Bell added.

I think there is lot hype and misinformation about lost mail-in ballots and ballots arriving too late and not being counted. First, it is very rare for the post office to actually lose ballots and never deliver them. What does happen is some ballots mailed on election day are not delivery till next day or even days later but as long as the ballots are postmarked by the deadline they will be counted. In fact most states will count mail in ballots weeks after the election day as long as they have been postmarked by the deadline.

The greatest problem with mail-in ballots is not the post office nor fraud but the voter. Most ballots that are not counted are due to the voter not signing their ballot, marking their ballot incorrectly, or mailing the ballot after the deadline.

To test the system of course! Oh gee how convenient. Voting fraud is now okay. Why? Because it means those votes will supposedly slip through the cracks and it will help him win fraudulently. He is a such a fucking moron.

I thought there is no fraud in our elections.
No one ever said that. You just don’t pay attention. It’s just extremely rare and therefore doesn’t matter.
Then why you crying about it?
Trump’s a hypocrite and he wants to win cheating. Duh.
His supporters will be at the polls on election day, while biden wants his to vote by mail. Why is that?
So more Trump supporters will get sick....you never figured that out ?
The coronavirus hoax? Is that what you mean?

Yup

LOLOL

LOL

Still half a quote.

Didn't happen.

He isn't.

sO YOU WANTING TO HIDE YOUR FAILURE IN THE DUNGON FORUMS? LOL

Interesting that neither Barr or Trump's press secretary will admit that following Trump's advice would be breaking the law. I think they were caught flat footed by Trump' suggestion and can't bring themselves to admit their boss is dead wrong on this... that would be 'disloyal'

NO WAY -- it would "breaking the law".. If the folks at the polling place can't TELL YOU if your mail-in ballot has been tallied -- they give you a PROVISIONAL.. The rejection rate on mail-ins is ASTOUNDING.. If you age and your signature changes -- you can be rejected. If you don't mark the envelope correctly -- it can be rejected.. Why risk it? It's a shitty way of voting..

IN FACT -- going to polls is LESS RISKY than going grocery shopping... FOLLOW THE SCIENCE -- science deniers.. Fauci says so...

NO NEED to toss 10X the number of mail ballots at a local registrar KNOWING THEY CANT HANDLE THEM..

Only MORONS would let the Dems design a voting system.. They FAILED to count 100,000 people in the IOWA caucauses when the people were standing RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM !!! Paperless voting -- a Dem initiative.. Keep their paws off the polls... Go vote in person..
I have never heard of a provisional ballot being used at a polling place to cast a vote after you cast a mail in vote because you think it might not have been counted. Mail ballots generally have a transaction id on the ballot. You can use this id to inquire as to whether your vote was counted either by phone or on the election web site.

"It is illegal to vote twice in an election," said Karen Brinson Bell, executive director of the North Carolina State Board of Elections. Bell said state law made it a "Class I felony" for a voter, "with intent to commit a fraud to register or vote at more than one precinct or more than one time ... in the same primary or election."

"Attempting to vote twice in an election or soliciting someone to do so also is a violation of North Carolina law," Brinson Bell added.

I think there is lot hype and misinformation about lost mail-in ballots and ballots arriving too late and not being counted. First, it is very rare for the post office to actually lose ballots and never deliver them. What does happen is some ballots mailed on election day are not delivery till next day or even days later but as long as the ballots are postmarked by the deadline they will be counted. In fact most states will count mail in ballots weeks after the election day as long as they have been postmarked by the deadline.

The greatest problem with mail-in ballots is not the post office nor fraud but the voter. Most ballots that are not counted are due to the voter not signing their ballot, marking their ballot incorrectly, or mailing the ballot after the deadline.

Yes it happens I did one once went to the wrong polling place and it was election day and 10 minutes before the polls closed I got a provisional ballot.

From your link:

Anyone who does that is guilty of a felony. The intent is to overtax poll worker so that fewer people can get a turn to vote. Pure treason. So is anyone's lame defense.
voting twice would be going to two different polling places to vote
having a mail-in ballot get's you a provisional ballot your provisional ballot doesn't get counted until after all mail in ballots are counted
Therefore you only voted once if the other ballot is not counted lol
Not what Trump said

He advocated voting twice to show you could do it.
If Trump was talking about casting a provisional ballot, he would have said so
Dear cultist, you have been once again misinformed

"Voting twice in the same election is illegal."
Once again it appears Trump is not concerned with their ballots not being received but with how the “system” can be tested to see if it allows double voting.

Why doesn't north Carolina have a phone number to call to check to see if the State got their absentee ballot, like many other states?
It may show up in the NC Board of Elections voter lookup tool on their website.

From your link:

"So let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system's as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote. If it isn't tabulated, they'll be able to vote," Trump said when asked whether he has confidence in the mail-in system in North Carolina, a battleground state.“
And precisely NOWHERE in there does Trump tell people to vote twice. Yet another epic fail for the OP.
Imbecile...

"Let them send it in and let them go vote, and if the system is as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote."

... that's a false statement that "they won't be able to vote" since even the best system won't know if people voted if their ballot arrives within 3 days after the election, which are still counted as long as they are postmarked by election day. Those people will have either voted twice, or at least tried to vote twice.

Also telling people to do that is a felony. North Carolina should charge Impeached Trump with a crime.
Fuck off and die little yellow coward illiterate. Nowhere in that statement does Trump say the phrase to vote twice asshole. People would get a provisional ballot that would not be counted if their mailed ballot arrives and is checked against the list. Poor little coward doesn’t know anything. As usual. You are bitch slapped and dismissed moron. As usual.

LOLOLOL

Brain-dead con...

"People would get a provisional ballot that would not be counted if their mailed ballot arrives and is checked against the list."

By then, they've already broken the law by voting twice. They're not off the hook simply because they got caught trying to vote twice.
Pathetic faggot coward. Where are the words “vote twice” asshole? Even when quoted the law and procedure you double down on the stupid. You’re getting your ass kicked. As usual bitch.
LOLOLOL

1 + 1 = 2

Savvy?
Dumbfuck, that's not what Impeached Trump was taking about. He wasn't talking about not voting by mail and then voting in person. He was telling people to do both... mail in a ballot and then go vote in person. That's two votes.

For many people, they will mail in their ballots early enough for the polling place to be notified they voted already. Those people will merely leave, voting only once.

But many others will mail their ballots in too close to the election for their mail-in ballots to be received by election day. Those people will be told their mail in ballot has not been received, therefore, not tabulated. Those people, if they follow Impeached Trump's felonious advice, will want to vote at the poll because their mail-in ballot was not counted. They will be denied to vote, having it explained to them they were already given a mail-in ballot. They will then be given a provisional ballot if they still want to vote in person. That's their second vote. A day or two later, their mail-in ballot arrives to be tabulated. The canvassing board now has two votes from one individual. Even though they invalidate one, the crimd is already committed; that person voted twice. The canvassing then notifies the proper authorities and that Trump voter faces voter fraud charges.

From your link:

Imbecile...

LOLOLOL

Brain-dead con...

LOLOLOL

1 + 1 = 2

Savvy?
Dumbfuck, that's not what Impeached Trump was taking about. He wasn't talking about not voting by mail and then voting in person. He was telling people to do both... mail in a ballot and then go vote in person. That's two votes.

For many people, they will mail in their ballots early enough for the polling place to be notified they voted already. Those people will merely leave, voting only once.

But many others will mail their ballots in too close to the election for their mail-in ballots to be received by election day. Those people will be told their mail in ballot has not been received, therefore, not tabulated. Those people, if they follow Impeached Trump's felonious advice, will want to vote at the poll because their mail-in ballot was not counted. They will be denied to vote, having it explained to them they were already given a mail-in ballot. They will then be given a provisional ballot if they still want to vote in person. That's their second vote. A day or two later, their mail-in ballot arrives to be tabulated. The canvassing board now has two votes from one individual. Even though they invalidate one, the crimd is already committed; that person voted twice. The canvassing then notifies the proper authorities and that Trump voter faces voter fraud charges.
Your analysis was spot on, concise and well written. Any moron should now be able to understand the issues involved here. Mind you I am talking about morons and not Trumpers.

So what is the end game guys...

Do you really think the Secretaries of State for the 50 United states and territories that vote for the President are not going to sign off on the election results by mid-December....as each of them has done since their state was admitted to the union (with the exception of the Civil War years)?

Trump supporters have taken stupidity to a new level.
There is plenty of time to resolve issues. Dec 8th is the cutoff date for the states to send election results to congress. That gives the states more than a month.

Keep in mind the purpose of Trump's campaign against mail in voting is to create as much chaos as possible. When the president forecast a disastrous election it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy because thousands of his supporters will be doing all they can to prove him correct.

Encouraging people to vote twice is just one of many tactics Trump can use to sabotage the election. He could also forecast riots by democrat voters and the far left which would certainly bring alt right groups like Proud Boys and Patriot Prayer to defend the polls which of course would bring Antifa to counter them. Then if he federalizes the National Guard and stationed them at polling places to insure security around the country, we would have all the ingredients for riots at the polls, a sure way to intimidate voters and reduce turnout.

True. When you tell a blob supporter the inevitable fact that the State election officials will sign off on the election results....they sound like you tell them that their puppy just died.

And these losers call themselves "real americans"

From your link:

You are a moron who doesn't know the definition of treason.
If this be treason ,make the most of it

Forum List

Back