Trump told South Carolinians that they should vote for him twice

I quoted him saying vote twice.
NO you didn’t dumbfuck. Since he never uttered that statement.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, this is a direct quote. Your vapid denials can't erase what he said...

“Let them send it in and let them go vote..."

Your fucking stupidity is exceeded only by your cowardice asshole. Where are the words “vote twice” that you claim were uttered? The law allows what he said you uneducated fuck. You are being bitch slapped again bitch. Dismissed.

LOL

You're not man enough to dismiss me, ya shvantz. I never put vote twice in quotes. So that would not be me quoting him. I said he told people to vote twice when he said, and I quote, "Let them send it in and let them go vote..."

From your link:

"President Trump encourages supporters to vote absentee-by-mail early, and then show up in person at the polls or the local registrar to verify that their vote has already been counted," Trump campaign official Tim Murtaugh said. "It’s amazing that the media can go from insisting that voter fraud doesn’t exist to screaming about it when President Trump points out the giant holes in the Democrats’ voting schemes.”

:oops8:
Hey you dumb stupid moron. This is the DIRECT quote from Trump:

"So let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system's as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote. If it isn't tabulated, they'll be able to vote," Trump said when asked whether he has confidence in the mail-in system in North Carolina, a battleground state.“
And precisely NOWHERE in there does Trump tell people to vote twice. Yet another epic fail for the OP.
Imbecile...

"Let them send it in and let them go vote, and if the system is as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote."

... that's a false statement that "they won't be able to vote" since even the best system won't know if people voted if their ballot arrives within 3 days after the election, which are still counted as long as they are postmarked by election day. Those people will have either voted twice, or at least tried to vote twice.

Either way,, that's a felony.

Also telling people to do that is a felony. North Carolina should charge Impeached Trump with a crime.
Fuck off and die little yellow coward illiterate. Nowhere in that statement does Trump say the phrase to vote twice asshole. People would get a provisional ballot that would not be counted if their mailed ballot arrives and is checked against the list. Poor little coward doesn’t know anything. As usual. You are bitch slapped and dismissed moron. As usual.
"Nowhere in that statement does Trump say the phrase to vote twice asshole."

LOLOLOL

Brain-dead con...

"So let them send it in and let them go vote"
______ one vote ^ __________ second vote ^

"People would get a provisional ballot that would not be counted if their mailed ballot arrives and is checked against the list."

By then, they've already broken the law by voting twice. They're not off the hook simply because they got caught trying to vote twice.
Pathetic faggot coward. Where are the words “vote twice” asshole? Even when quoted the law and procedure you double down on the stupid. You’re getting your ass kicked. As usual bitch.
Maybe when he said....Mail in your ballot and then go vote.

1+1= 2
Not what he said. As shown multiple times here. Damn leftists are dense.
Is what he said
Cant you read?

Let them send it in and let them go vote,

Last edited:
From your link:

"President Trump encourages supporters to vote absentee-by-mail early, and then show up in person at the polls or the local registrar to verify that their vote has already been counted," Trump campaign official Tim Murtaugh said. "It’s amazing that the media can go from insisting that voter fraud doesn’t exist to screaming about it when President Trump points out the giant holes in the Democrats’ voting schemes.”

"So let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system's as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote. If it isn't tabulated, they'll be able to vote," Trump said when asked whether he has confidence in the mail-in system in North Carolina, a battleground state.“
And precisely NOWHERE in there does Trump tell people to vote twice. Yet another epic fail for the OP.
Imbecile...

"Let them send it in and let them go vote, and if the system is as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote."

... that's a false statement that "they won't be able to vote" since even the best system won't know if people voted if their ballot arrives within 3 days after the election, which are still counted as long as they are postmarked by election day. Those people will have either voted twice, or at least tried to vote twice.

Also telling people to do that is a felony. North Carolina should charge Impeached Trump with a crime.
Fuck off and die little yellow coward illiterate. Nowhere in that statement does Trump say the phrase to vote twice asshole. People would get a provisional ballot that would not be counted if their mailed ballot arrives and is checked against the list. Poor little coward doesn’t know anything. As usual. You are bitch slapped and dismissed moron. As usual.

LOLOLOL

Brain-dead con...

"People would get a provisional ballot that would not be counted if their mailed ballot arrives and is checked against the list."

By then, they've already broken the law by voting twice. They're not off the hook simply because they got caught trying to vote twice.
Pathetic faggot coward. Where are the words “vote twice” asshole? Even when quoted the law and procedure you double down on the stupid. You’re getting your ass kicked. As usual bitch.
LOLOLOL

ShortBus, watch as I educate you...

1 + 1 = 2

One vote by mail plus one vote in person equals voting twice.

Savvy?
Yellow coward faggot bitch, watch as you get schooled again. You vote by mail. You fill out a provisional that isn’t a vote until counted. Which it will not be if your mail in ballot is received. That’s means 1+0=1. But you’re too stupid to understand so have your boyfriend explain it to you. You’re getting destroyed here.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, this is a direct quote. Your vapid denials can't erase what he said...

Your fucking stupidity is exceeded only by your cowardice asshole. Where are the words “vote twice” that you claim were uttered? The law allows what he said you uneducated fuck. You are being bitch slapped again bitch. Dismissed.

LOL

You're not man enough to dismiss me, ya shvantz. I never put vote twice in quotes. So that would not be me quoting him. I said he told people to vote twice when he said, and I quote, "Let them send it in and let them go vote..."

Partial quote to take his comments completely out of context.

From your link:

Imbecile...

LOLOLOL

Brain-dead con...

LOLOLOL

1 + 1 = 2

Savvy?
Yellow coward faggot bitch, watch as you get schooled again. You vote by mail. You fill out a provisional that isn’t a vote until counted. Which it will not be if your mail in ballot is received. That’s means 1+0=1. But you’re too stupid to understand so have your boyfriend explain it to you. You’re getting destroyed here.
Big words and big numbers confuse Fawn.

Did he or did he not just encourage his cult members to commit a felony?
Yup

Wait for him to walk his statement back and blame the media
Dear cultist you have been once again misinformed

“Let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system’s as good as they say it is, then obviously they won’t be able to vote,” the president said. “If it isn’t tabulated, they’ll be able to vote.”

“That’s the way it is,” he added. “And that’s what they should do.”
Voting twice in the same election is illegal.

That's 2 votes. Sadly, conservatives can't count that high.
It's what comes after the ....that destroys your dumbassery, which is why you edited it out.
Nah, you're just a moronic troll. Nothing he said after voids out his solicitation to vote twice.
Yes it does, which is why you didn't quote it, Halfwit.
Do you know what "out of context" means? Of course you do, that's why you intentionally edited his quote to take it out of context.

Look Fuckwit, your bullshit was already tried in this thread and it was thoroughly destroyed. Now, you can continue to make a fool of yourself (you do it 24/7 here), but I suggest you move on. You lost this one.
LOLOL

Screeches a moron. Again, moron, I quoted him saying vote twice. Nothing after that undoes that.
No, you didn't quote him saying that.
LOL

Dumbfuck, not only did I quote Impeached Trump saying, “Let them send it in and let them go vote, " I even accompanied that quote with a video of him saying that verbatim.
More editing by the moron Fawn.
Nope, I quoted him verbatim.
no dumbass pussy bitch you left out most of what he said
Nothing else he said vacates the ludicrousness of him telling people to vote twice with the hope that one will count.
when you leave out what he said it's not verbatim
That's not true. He says lots of things. I quoted him verbatim saying, “let them send it in and let them go vote," which he did say in those exact words.

Still half a quote.
The salient half. And again, nothing else he said vacated his recommendation to voters to vote twice. Once by mail and once in person.

I'm really starting to worry about your comprehension skills.

Or is it your reading skills that are the problem?

"And again, nothing else he said vacated his recommendation to voters to vote twice. Once by mail and once in person."

Didn't happen.
So you say. I don't see you showing otherwise. Putting funnies on my posts does nothing but boost my ratings; it doesn't actually refute a word I said.

LOLOL

LOL

Partial quote to take his comments completely out of context.

:itsok:

From your link:

Imbecile...

LOLOLOL

Brain-dead con...

LOLOLOL

1 + 1 = 2

Savvy?
Where did Trump mention filing a provisional ballot?
A provisional.ballot is not a vote

Yup

“Let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system’s as good as they say it is, then obviously they won’t be able to vote,” the president said. “If it isn’t tabulated, they’ll be able to vote.”

It's what comes after the ....that destroys your dumbassery, which is why you edited it out.
Nah, you're just a moronic troll. Nothing he said after voids out his solicitation to vote twice.
Do you know what "out of context" means? Of course you do, that's why you intentionally edited his quote to take it out of context.

Look Fuckwit, your bullshit was already tried in this thread and it was thoroughly destroyed. Now, you can continue to make a fool of yourself (you do it 24/7 here), but I suggest you move on. You lost this one.
LOLOL

Screeches a moron. Again, moron, I quoted him saying vote twice. Nothing after that undoes that.
LOL

Dumbfuck, not only did I quote Impeached Trump saying, “Let them send it in and let them go vote, " I even accompanied that quote with a video of him saying that verbatim.
Nothing else he said vacates the ludicrousness of him telling people to vote twice with the hope that one will count.
That's not true. He says lots of things. I quoted him verbatim saying, “let them send it in and let them go vote," which he did say in those exact words.

Still half a quote.
The salient half. And again, nothing else he said vacated his recommendation to voters to vote twice. Once by mail and once in person.

"And again, nothing else he said vacated his recommendation to voters to vote twice. Once by mail and once in person."

Didn't happen.
So you say. I don't see you showing otherwise. Putting funnies on my posts does nothing but boost my ratings; it doesn't actually refute a word I said.

I don't see you showing otherwise.

I posted that yesterday, as have many other posters.

You keep claiming he is telling people to vote twice.

He isn't.

he is telling people, if they mail in a ballot, to go to the polls and verify that ballot has been received, and IF NOT, to cast a ballot then.

That makes for ONE vote, not two.

Shame you cant understand that.

Yup

LOLOL

LOL

Still half a quote.

Didn't happen.

He isn't.

he is telling people, if they mail in a ballot, to go to the polls and verify that ballot has been received, and IF NOT, to cast a ballot then.

It would be nice if he actually suggested that...but he didn’t.

You don’t have to show up at the polls to find out if a mail in ballot is received. You can call or verify online.

Trump NEVER mentioned requesting a provisional ballot and I doubt he even knows what one is.

He told them to go ahead and vote and see if they can get away with it

From your link:

Imbecile...

LOLOLOL

Brain-dead con...

LOLOLOL

1 + 1 = 2

Savvy?
ShortBus, here's the part you're too stupid to comprehend. It doesn't matter if the provisional ballot is deemed invalid and not counted -- the voter would have already voted twice by filling out and submitting a provisional ballot after mailing in another ballot.

Your moronic position is like saying it's not a crime to rob a bank if I don't get the money.

I already posted an article of a woman who was convicted of voter fraud even though her provisional ballot wasn't counted, because she filled out a provisional when she wasn't allowed to.

Of course, I'm saying this to a shvantz who's prove he can't count as high as two; so there's that.

Yup

LOLOL

LOL

Still half a quote.

Didn't happen.

He isn't.

You don’t have to show up at the polls to find out if a mail in ballot is received. You can call or verify online.

Trump NEVER mentioned requesting a provisional ballot and I doubt he even knows what one is.

actually, he did.

I've never said one thing about 'provisional' ballots.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Yup

I listened to it this afternoon....Clearly you are leaving out a preshiant part of what he was saying....

"President Trump encourages supporters to vote absentee-by-mail early, and then show up in person at the polls or the local registrar to verify that their vote has already been counted,"

It's getting way too easy to catch lib lies these days....It's constant....
"preshiant"

LOL

Dumbfuck ... again ... a person mails in their ballot on, or just before, election day. When they go to vote in person, their ballot is not counted yet because because it hasn't yet arrived. Now they vote again -- that's voting twice.

Cons can't fathom this because they can't count to 2.
Lol...good one asshole...I know, if we have mail in, let’s mandate postmarks...sound fair?
Why wouldn't anything mailed be postmarked?

From your link:

Imbecile...

LOLOLOL

Brain-dead con...

LOLOLOL

1 + 1 = 2

Savvy?
ShortBus, here's the part you're too stupid to comprehend. It doesn't matter if the provisional ballot is deemed invalid and not counted -- the voter would have already voted twice by filling out and submitting a provisional ballot after mailing in another ballot.

Your moronic position is like saying it's not a crime to rob a bank if I don't get the money.

I already posted an article of a woman who was convicted of voter fraud even though her provisional ballot wasn't counted, because she filled out a provisional when she wasn't allowed to.

Of course, I'm saying this to a shvantz who's prove he can't count as high as two; so there's that.

yes, a woman that wasn't allowed to vote UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

Which was the reason for my apples/oranges analogy.

Two completely different circumstances.

Yup

LOLOL

LOL

Still half a quote.

Didn't happen.

He isn't.

"he is telling people, if they mail in a ballot, to go to the polls and verify that ballot has been received, and IF NOT, to cast a ballot then."

This is where your ignorance kicks into high gear. Many people who foolishly attempt that will be told their ballots have not been received ... then they will submit a provisional ballot ... then the canvassing board will receive their mail in ballot ... then the canvassing board will invalidate their provisional ballot ... then they will be charged with voter fraud for submitting two ballots ... then they will cry, but Trump told me to do that!

From your link:

Imbecile...

LOLOLOL

Brain-dead con...

LOLOLOL

1 + 1 = 2

Savvy?

No, it's not completely different. It is different in that her provisional ballot was illegal because she was not eligible to vote, but it's the same in that in both cases, it's an illegal vote whether it's counted or not.

Yup

LOLOL

LOL

Still half a quote.

Didn't happen.

He isn't.

"he is telling people, if they mail in a ballot, to go to the polls and verify that ballot has been received, and IF NOT, to cast a ballot then."

This is where your ignorance kicks into high gear. Many people who foolishly attempt that will be told their ballots have not been received ... then they will submit a provisional ballot ... then the canvassing board will receive their mail in ballot ... then the canvassing board will invalidate their provisional ballot ... then they will be charged with voter fraud for submitting two ballots ... then they will cry, but Trump told me to do that!

Just on your posts alone, I'm surprised this hasn't been moved to Conspiracy theories.

same bullshit spin the left tried when 'quoting' Trump about good people on both sides after Charlottesville.

Mangle a quote, spin the hell out of it, and claim it's a fact.

From your link:

Imbecile...

LOLOLOL

Brain-dead con...

LOLOLOL

1 + 1 = 2

Savvy?

No, it's not completely different. It is different in that her provisional ballot was illegal because she was not eligible to vote, but it's the same in that in both cases, it's an illegal vote whether it's counted or not.

1599257152336.png

Forum List

Back