Trump told South Carolinians that they should vote for him twice

Did he or did he not just encourage his cult members to commit a felony?
Yup

Wait for him to walk his statement back and blame the media
Dear cultist you have been once again misinformed

“Let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system’s as good as they say it is, then obviously they won’t be able to vote,” the president said. “If it isn’t tabulated, they’ll be able to vote.”

“That’s the way it is,” he added. “And that’s what they should do.”
Voting twice in the same election is illegal.

“Let them send it in and let them go vote..."

That's 2 votes. Sadly, conservatives can't count that high.
It's what comes after the ....that destroys your dumbassery, which is why you edited it out.
Nah, you're just a moronic troll. Nothing he said after voids out his solicitation to vote twice.
Yes it does, which is why you didn't quote it, Halfwit.
I quoted him saying vote twice.
Do you know what "out of context" means? Of course you do, that's why you intentionally edited his quote to take it out of context.

Look Fuckwit, your bullshit was already tried in this thread and it was thoroughly destroyed. Now, you can continue to make a fool of yourself (you do it 24/7 here), but I suggest you move on. You lost this one.
LOLOL

Screeches a moron. Again, moron, I quoted him saying vote twice. Nothing after that undoes that.
No, you didn't quote him saying that.
LOL

Dumbfuck, not only did I quote Impeached Trump saying, “Let them send it in and let them go vote, " I even accompanied that quote with a video of him saying that verbatim.
More editing by the moron Fawn.
Nope, I quoted him verbatim.
no dumbass pussy bitch you left out most of what he said

Dumbfuck ... again ... a person mails in their ballot on, or just before, election day. When they go to vote in person, their ballot is not counted yet because because it hasn't yet arrived. Now they vote again -- that's voting twice.

The provisional ballot would be rejected if the registrar's office is operating correctly. Your math and election process challenged party CREATED THIS.. It's what they do to DELAY ELECTION RESULTS.. That's why we're even discussing it.. They took the concept of Absentee ballots and increased the load on registrars with Mail-ins by a factor of 10.. To do the job that Putin and Xi want to do to DESTROY FAITH IN THE AMERICAN ELECTION PROCESS..

If you mail it in LESS than a couple days before the election AND you ask for a provisional -- you're purposely HOSING the registrar's tally...

And Putin thanks you....
It matters not if a provisional ballot is rejected because a mail-in ballot is already sent in -- such people will have already illegally voted twice.

And it's impeached Trump who's trying to create election chaos. He's the one hampering the USPS ability to operate, he's the one crying the election is rigged and he's the one telling people to illegally vote twice.
Well tell democrats to stop the nonsense about Unsolicited ballots being mailed out to peoples animals
Why are you asking me to do your work?
I’m not a democrat you are
So? You're the one bitching about it. Now you ask me to do your job.
You the one complaining about election chaos lol
Yeah, caused by Impeached Trump.

Yes, the Democrats impeached Trump while the Biden virus was emerging and fucked the country twice with their inability to overturn an election they got stomped in 304-227.

It is a good example though that Biden has earned this being the Biden virus multiple times, not just once
You're kazzing again. :eusa_liar:

In reality, Democrats impeached him about a month before the first case was detected in America.

:itsok:

Poor little guy. When the good Lord was passing out brains, you were passing out drunk in the alley behind the building.

It must suck to go through life being that angry all the time. You just must be a joy every day to everyone around you
In a thread about Impeached Trump encouraging people to vote twice, you opt instead to talk about me. Says it all. :mm:
that's simply a lie

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
In my opinion only ballots received before the polls close should be counted

the rest should be declared invalid

Yup

“Let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system’s as good as they say it is, then obviously they won’t be able to vote,” the president said. “If it isn’t tabulated, they’ll be able to vote.”

It's what comes after the ....that destroys your dumbassery, which is why you edited it out.
Nah, you're just a moronic troll. Nothing he said after voids out his solicitation to vote twice.
Do you know what "out of context" means? Of course you do, that's why you intentionally edited his quote to take it out of context.

Look Fuckwit, your bullshit was already tried in this thread and it was thoroughly destroyed. Now, you can continue to make a fool of yourself (you do it 24/7 here), but I suggest you move on. You lost this one.
LOLOL

Screeches a moron. Again, moron, I quoted him saying vote twice. Nothing after that undoes that.
LOL

Dumbfuck, not only did I quote Impeached Trump saying, “Let them send it in and let them go vote, " I even accompanied that quote with a video of him saying that verbatim.
And the moron still claims he quoted him 'verbatim'.

Then you said they're registered to vote at DMV's...
"They hand illegal aliens voter registration cards at the department of motor vehicle office."
You really do have a problem comprehending what you read. Or is it simply a matter that when you are wrong you will never admit the truth, even when you quote it and post it.

Go ahead, read what you quoted and then tell everyone what it means? I have not lied once yet you are screaming your head off like a mad-man that I have.

I get your narrative, it is not based on the truth and no matter what one posts that is fact you must somehow denigrate it. Even if it makes you the liar, and as we can all now see, you have been lying about what I stated.

In my opinion only ballots received before the polls close should be counted

the rest should be declared invalid

Most definitely. The idea that you can have ballots appear as long as the result is wrong makes the mail in process even more obviously created for scamming.

A provisional ballot is a legal ballot which is provided to people who can't prove eligibility at poll. Their provisional ballot is only counted after the canvassing board validates their qualifications to vote. Regardless if their provisional ballot is counted or not, it's an attempt to vote. Voting twice intentionally in NC is illegal.

But it's NOT A LEGAL VOTE... And that's the end of your shouting demonstration right there... The registrars have to research and VET EVERY ONE of those pieces of paper BEFORE they BECOME --- A VOTE !!! So it's NOT voting twice.. And it's done by your tribe ALL THE TIME -- to delay election results and fuck with the numbers of "illegal votes"..

Cali had over 1.5MILLION provisionals cast in 2016.. They GAVE UP trying to vet them and WONT ALLOW ANYONE to look at them.. Not the Administration or Congress in D.C.. They were NOT VOTES until approved and MOST of them ended up in the garbage can..

Having 1.5Million provisionals cast is an ADMISSION -- that your voting procedures are totally CLUSTERFUCKED...
I didn't say it's a legal vote. I said it's a legal ballot. To submit a legal ballot requires someone to vote. Using your bizarre [il]logic, I could go to 20 different precincts on election day, fill out 20 provisional ballots, and that's not a crime. :cuckoo:

Probably happens more than we know,.. GOOD THING they don't MAIL OUT "provisional ballots" -- huh... You're toast. The thread is toast.. Happy trolling Bullwinkle...
It probably does happen and it's illegal. You're truly deranged to deny that. Here's a case, albeit a different state, where a woman was convicted of filling out a provisional ballot when she wasn't eligible. Her vote didn't count but she was convicted for attempting to vote...

And by casting a ballot – even a provisional one — in the general election, she had broken a state law that prohibited residents from voting until their sentences have been fully served. That includes parole, probation or supervision.

View attachment 384463

Can you tell one from the other?
Yeah, one is the left side of your brain and the other is the right side. Meanwhile, it's still a felony to illegally fill out and submit a provisional ballot.

Yup

LOLOL

LOL

Nothing else he said vacates the ludicrousness of him telling people to vote twice with the hope that one will count.

Yup

LOLOL

LOL

Nothing else he said vacates the ludicrousness of him telling people to vote twice with the hope that one will count.
when you leave out what he said it's not verbatim
Hell you even left out where the President said it was illegal to vote twice

Then you said they're registered to vote at DMV's...
"They hand illegal aliens voter registration cards at the department of motor vehicle office."
You really do have a problem comprehending what you read. Or is it simply a matter that when you are wrong you will never admit the truth, even when you quote it and post it.

Go ahead, read what you quoted and then tell everyone what it means? I have not lied once yet you are screaming your head off like a mad-man that I have.

I get your narrative, it is not based on the truth and no matter what one posts that is fact you must somehow denigrate it. Even if it makes you the liar, and as we can all now see, you have been lying about what I stated.
I already quoted you saying the things you now deny...

"For years, decades in California, Democrats allowed illegal aliens to vote."

Then when asked for proof illegal aliens are handed voter registration cards and DMV's, you posted California's motor voter laws.​

Try as hard as you might, you can't take those words back, as stupid as they are.

Yup

LOLOL

LOL

That's not true. He says lots of things. I quoted him verbatim saying, “let them send it in and let them go vote," which he did say in those exact words.

Yup

LOLOL

LOL

That's not true. He says lots of things. I quoted him verbatim saying, “let them send it in and let them go vote," which he did say in those exact words.
Word for word doesn't mean leaving out most of his words, Dummy.

I already quoted you saying the things you now deny...
"For years, decades in California, Democrats allowed illegal aliens to vote."
Then when asked for proof illegal aliens are handed voter registration cards and DMV's, you posted California's motor voter laws.​
Try as hard as you might, you can't take those words back, as stupid as they are.
You asserted I said something that I did not. I never said DMV registers voters in California, and the California motor voter law does not register people to vote at DMV.

Registering people to vote is done by the Secretary of State not the DMV.

I do not need to take my words or statements back, they are facts. Nothing you have said have changed my facts. All you have done is shown when given a fact, you will misinterpret that fact and state something different. Now that is stupidity. You have done it repeatedly. Over and over, you simply can not comprehend the simplest of facts.

They hand illegal aliens voter registration cards at the department of motor vehicles office.

That is a fact, one that you did not comprehend, one that you misquoted, over and over.

Yup

LOLOL

LOL

pussy bitch I realize your ass is chapped I really don't care but you should walk away because you're too ignorant to realize when you said you quoted him word for word verbatim all you did was openly lie

Conspiring to comit voter fraud is a serious crime. He needs to be locked up. So does anyone who takes his advise.

From your link:

"President Trump encourages supporters to vote absentee-by-mail early, and then show up in person at the polls or the local registrar to verify that their vote has already been counted," Trump campaign official Tim Murtaugh said. "It’s amazing that the media can go from insisting that voter fraud doesn’t exist to screaming about it when President Trump points out the giant holes in the Democrats’ voting schemes.”

:oops8:

Anyone who does that is guilty of a felony. The intent is to overtax poll worker so that fewer people can get a turn to vote. Pure treason. So is anyone's lame defense.

To test the system of course! Oh gee how convenient. Voting fraud is now okay. Why? Because it means those votes will supposedly slip through the cracks and it will help him win fraudulently. He is a such a fucking moron.

I thought there is no fraud in our elections.
No one ever said that. You just don’t pay attention. It’s just extremely rare and therefore doesn’t matter.
Then why you crying about it?
Trump’s a hypocrite and he wants to win cheating. Duh.
His supporters will be at the polls on election day, while biden wants his to vote by mail. Why is that?
So more Trump supporters will get sick....you never figured that out ?

Forum List

Back