Trump told South Carolinians that they should vote for him twice

Democrats allowed illegals to vote.
That is a lie.
They hand illegal aliens voter registration cards at the department of motor vehicle office.

This has been debunked so many times it now resides in Debunktion Junction. In RARE cases states like California allow LEGAL migrant workers to obtain temporary driver permits. These do not enable them to vote.

When I moved to Oregon recently, I had to show them my birth certificate and then registration to vote is automatic and all voting is mail-in. Oregon did an exhaustive study after the 2016 elections and found TWO cases of voter fraud in the entire state.

An illegal resident would never risk it. Getting caught would mean permanent deportation.

STOP LYING

Yeah, illegal aliens are so afraid of deportation. More of your stupid propaganda

True illegals are afraid of deportations. Now you tell me they will go and vote illegally so they can get arrested or deported?

Since when a scared person that came here to have a better chance for a better life for her/him families will sacrifice that with
just one lousy vote and expose themselves??? They are even scared to get stop or driving around let alone go to a voting polls. Yo quiero votar. They are not that stupid.

We have 30 million illegals in this country. Only a tiny fraction of them are deported, they know that.

If they were afraid, they wouldn't be going to government schools, getting free healthcare, applying for welfare and all those things. No one is deported for voting illegally
So it went from 11 million as the statistical count, to right wingers calling that 20 million, to now YOU calling it 30 million....??? WOW!
Well there were an estimated 12 million here when Obama left office; so the other 18 million must've snuck in under Impeached Trump's mindful mindless watch,

You're literally using 30 year old numbers. You should do some research, kiddo. Those were the numbers from 20 years before Obama
Nope, you're kazzing again. :eusa_liar:

Sorry, I can't take you seriously when you start your post that you're an eight year old.

Did you clean your room and make your bed like your mommy told you to do, kiddo?
LOL

Translation: Faun owned me again. :(

The ad hominem is a clear admission on your part you can't win with content. I'm bantering with you because you're bantering with me. But either be serious or don't. But don't not be serious and whine, little boy
No worries, everyone here saw the chart I posted on illegal aliens utterly bitch-slapped you. Your whining about how I post now exposes you as a pussy who can't defend his positions. I can live with that. :mm:

Why doesn't north Carolina have a phone number to call to check to see if the State got their absentee ballot, like many other states?

Did he or did he not just encourage his cult members to commit a felony?
Yup

Wait for him to walk his statement back and blame the media
Dear cultist you have been once again misinformed

“Let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system’s as good as they say it is, then obviously they won’t be able to vote,” the president said. “If it isn’t tabulated, they’ll be able to vote.”

“That’s the way it is,” he added. “And that’s what they should do.”
Voting twice in the same election is illegal.

“Let them send it in and let them go vote..."

That's 2 votes. Sadly, conservatives can't count that high.
It's what comes after the ....that destroys your dumbassery, which is why you edited it out.
Nah, you're just a moronic troll. Nothing he said after voids out his solicitation to vote twice.
Yes it does, which is why you didn't quote it, Halfwit.
I quoted him saying vote twice.
Do you know what "out of context" means? Of course you do, that's why you intentionally edited his quote to take it out of context.

Look Fuckwit, your bullshit was already tried in this thread and it was thoroughly destroyed. Now, you can continue to make a fool of yourself (you do it 24/7 here), but I suggest you move on. You lost this one.
LOLOL

Screeches a moron. Again, moron, I quoted him saying vote twice. Nothing after that undoes that.
No, you didn't quote him saying that.

That is a lie.
They hand illegal aliens voter registration cards at the department of motor vehicle office.

This has been debunked so many times it now resides in Debunktion Junction. In RARE cases states like California allow LEGAL migrant workers to obtain temporary driver permits. These do not enable them to vote.

When I moved to Oregon recently, I had to show them my birth certificate and then registration to vote is automatic and all voting is mail-in. Oregon did an exhaustive study after the 2016 elections and found TWO cases of voter fraud in the entire state.

An illegal resident would never risk it. Getting caught would mean permanent deportation.

STOP LYING

Yeah, illegal aliens are so afraid of deportation. More of your stupid propaganda

True illegals are afraid of deportations. Now you tell me they will go and vote illegally so they can get arrested or deported?

Since when a scared person that came here to have a better chance for a better life for her/him families will sacrifice that with
just one lousy vote and expose themselves??? They are even scared to get stop or driving around let alone go to a voting polls. Yo quiero votar. They are not that stupid.

We have 30 million illegals in this country. Only a tiny fraction of them are deported, they know that.

If they were afraid, they wouldn't be going to government schools, getting free healthcare, applying for welfare and all those things. No one is deported for voting illegally
So it went from 11 million as the statistical count, to right wingers calling that 20 million, to now YOU calling it 30 million....??? WOW!
Well there were an estimated 12 million here when Obama left office; so the other 18 million must've snuck in under Impeached Trump's mindful mindless watch,

You're literally using 30 year old numbers. You should do some research, kiddo. Those were the numbers from 20 years before Obama

Sorry, I can't take you seriously when you start your post that you're an eight year old.

Did you clean your room and make your bed like your mommy told you to do, kiddo?
LOL

The ad hominem is a clear admission on your part you can't win with content. I'm bantering with you because you're bantering with me. But either be serious or don't. But don't not be serious and whine, little boy
No worries, everyone here saw the chart I posted on illegal aliens utterly bitch-slapped you. Your whining about how I post now exposes you as a pussy who can't defend his positions. I can live with that. :mm:

The eternal eight year old. Yeah, impressive. Not.

Isn't it almost nap time? You're already grumpy.

If you ever have the balls to have an adult conversation, let me know, kiddo

Dumbfuck ... again ... a person mails in their ballot on, or just before, election day. When they go to vote in person, their ballot is not counted yet because because it hasn't yet arrived. Now they vote again -- that's voting twice.

The provisional ballot would be rejected if the registrar's office is operating correctly. Your math and election process challenged party CREATED THIS.. It's what they do to DELAY ELECTION RESULTS.. That's why we're even discussing it.. They took the concept of Absentee ballots and increased the load on registrars with Mail-ins by a factor of 10.. To do the job that Putin and Xi want to do to DESTROY FAITH IN THE AMERICAN ELECTION PROCESS..

If you mail it in LESS than a couple days before the election AND you ask for a provisional -- you're purposely HOSING the registrar's tally...

And Putin thanks you....
It matters not if a provisional ballot is rejected because a mail-in ballot is already sent in -- such people will have already illegally voted twice.

And it's impeached Trump who's trying to create election chaos. He's the one hampering the USPS ability to operate, he's the one crying the election is rigged and he's the one telling people to illegally vote twice.
"Provisional" is obviously too big of a word for the moron Fawn to comprehend.

Dumbfuck ... again ... a person mails in their ballot on, or just before, election day. When they go to vote in person, their ballot is not counted yet because because it hasn't yet arrived. Now they vote again -- that's voting twice.

The provisional ballot would be rejected if the registrar's office is operating correctly. Your math and election process challenged party CREATED THIS.. It's what they do to DELAY ELECTION RESULTS.. That's why we're even discussing it.. They took the concept of Absentee ballots and increased the load on registrars with Mail-ins by a factor of 10.. To do the job that Putin and Xi want to do to DESTROY FAITH IN THE AMERICAN ELECTION PROCESS..

If you mail it in LESS than a couple days before the election AND you ask for a provisional -- you're purposely HOSING the registrar's tally...

And Putin thanks you....
It matters not if a provisional ballot is rejected because a mail-in ballot is already sent in -- such people will have already illegally voted twice.

And it's impeached Trump who's trying to create election chaos. He's the one hampering the USPS ability to operate, he's the one crying the election is rigged and he's the one telling people to illegally vote twice.
Well tell democrats to stop the nonsense about Unsolicited ballots being mailed out to peoples animals
Why are you asking me to do your work?
I’m not a democrat you are
So? You're the one bitching about it. Now you ask me to do your job.
You the one complaining about election chaos lol
Yeah, caused by Impeached Trump.

Yes, the Democrats impeached Trump while the Biden virus was emerging and fucked the country twice with their inability to overturn an election they got stomped in 304-227.

It is a good example though that Biden has earned this being the Biden virus multiple times, not just once
You're kazzing again. :eusa_liar:

In reality, Democrats impeached him about a month before the first case was detected in America.

And Putin thanks you....

Well tell democrats to stop the nonsense about Unsolicited ballots being mailed out to peoples animals

Yes, the Democrats impeached Trump while the Biden virus was emerging and fucked the country twice with their inability to overturn an election they got stomped in 304-227.

It is a good example though that Biden has earned this being the Biden virus multiple times, not just once

In reality, Democrats impeached him about a month before the first case was detected in America.

:itsok:

Poor little guy. When the good Lord was passing out brains, you were passing out drunk in the alley behind the building.

It must suck to go through life being that angry all the time. You just must be a joy every day to everyone around you

Yup

“Let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system’s as good as they say it is, then obviously they won’t be able to vote,” the president said. “If it isn’t tabulated, they’ll be able to vote.”

It's what comes after the ....that destroys your dumbassery, which is why you edited it out.
Nah, you're just a moronic troll. Nothing he said after voids out his solicitation to vote twice.
Do you know what "out of context" means? Of course you do, that's why you intentionally edited his quote to take it out of context.

Look Fuckwit, your bullshit was already tried in this thread and it was thoroughly destroyed. Now, you can continue to make a fool of yourself (you do it 24/7 here), but I suggest you move on. You lost this one.
LOLOL

Screeches a moron. Again, moron, I quoted him saying vote twice. Nothing after that undoes that.
LOL

Dumbfuck, not only did I quote Impeached Trump saying, “Let them send it in and let them go vote, " I even accompanied that quote with a video of him saying that verbatim.

That is a lie.

STOP LYING

LOL

Keep running, no skin off my back. Meanwhile, I showed your claim of 30 million illegals here was just another kaz. And while virtually none of the ones who are here, vote, Impeached Trump is telling citizens yo vote twice.

And Putin thanks you....

LOL

Dumbfuck, a provisional ballot still requires someone to vote. And if they already voted by mail, that provisional ballot is their second vote.

Yup

LOLOL

LOL

Dumbfuck, not only did I quote Impeached Trump saying, “Let them send it in and let them go vote, " I even accompanied that quote with a video of him saying that verbatim.
More editing by the moron Fawn.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
That is a lie.

STOP LYING

LOL

Keep running, no skin off my back. Meanwhile, I showed your claim of 30 million illegals here was just another kaz. And while virtually none of the ones who are here, vote, Impeached Trump is telling citizens yo vote twice.

Yes, you were really super smart, little guy. You had a chart. I mean wow. You get an extra cookie today at snack time. Here's your juice box. I like grape too

And Putin thanks you....

Poor little guy. When the good Lord was passing out brains, you were passing out drunk in the alley behind the building.

It must suck to go through life being that angry all the time. You just must be a joy every day to everyone around you
In a thread about Impeached Trump encouraging people to vote twice, you opt instead to talk about me. Says it all. :mm:

Yup

LOLOL

LOL

Nope, I quoted him verbatim.

That is a lie.

STOP LYING

LOL

Yes, you were really super smart, little guy. You had a chart. I mean wow. You get an extra cookie today at snack time. Here's your juice box. I like grape too

And Putin thanks you....

LOL

Dumbfuck, a provisional ballot still requires someone to vote. And if they already voted by mail, that provisional ballot is their second vote.
Thanks for proving you are too fucking stupid to know what "provisional" means.

Yup

LOLOL

LOL

You edited out most of the quote, moron.

Verbatim is yet another word you can' comprehend. Those are piling up.

verbatim
adjective
Definition of verbatim (Entry 2 of 2)
: being in or following the exact words : WORD-FOR-WORD

Yup

LOLOL

LOL

verbatim
adjective
And the words I posted were exact.

Yup

LOLOL

LOL

verbatim
adjective
And the words I posted were exact.
Poor Fawn. :itsok:

Forum List

Back