Trump told South Carolinians that they should vote for him twice

It matters not if a provisional ballot is rejected because a mail-in ballot is already sent in -- such people will have already illegally voted twice.

You've lost., Give it up.. Kaz posted a statement from the N. Carolina registrar EXPLAINING that a provisional is NOT ILLEGAL and WILL be rejected. Your counting crippled party who botched 100,000 votes in Iowa -- is simply TRYING TO HOSE THE REGISTRARS and DELAY the election results until the brink of a Civil war over the results.. This "voting design" STINKS... And Trump is just explaining how to PROTECT YOUR VOTE..

The "science says" -- going to the polls is SAFER than grocery shopping.. You are just doing the work that PUTIN never could accomplish to screw with the election system.. Without TESTING.. Without consulting registrars and lying about the problem being with the Post Office..

Only problem with the Post Office is they're NOT required to PUT a postmark on a mail-in ballot.. So NOBODY will KNOW when it got mailed.. That means Democrats have designed a system with NO CERTAIN DATE of voting...

Who would have thought the IMPOTUS would encourage the electorate to commit felonies? Well, everyone, really. It's just that the deplorables have no problem with it. Hilarious.

States have long used a number of measures to guard against double voting. Patrick Gannon, a spokesman for the North Carolina State Board of Elections, said the system in North Carolina would prevent a person from voting twice, because only the first vote recorded would be counted.
If a person has already mailed in an absentee ballot and goes to the polls on Election Day, records will show poll workers that the person has already voted, Mr. Gannon said. Or, if a person votes on Election Day and officials later receive that person’s absentee ballot, it will be “spoiled” and not counted, he said.
“Intentional willful double voting is a felony,” Mr. Gannon added.
Thanks for affirming that no one can "vote twice" and have two votes count. Only a single vote would be counted.
It doesn't matter if only one vote counts, it's still illegal in NC to vote twice.

Like a typical leftist -- you have NO IDEA what a "provisional ballot" means. This systemic ignorance of your tribes warriors is WHY you get your asses kicked in almost every thread. I hate to see it..

What are "provisionals" for Faun baby??? Tell us...

It matters not if a provisional ballot is rejected because a mail-in ballot is already sent in -- such people will have already illegally voted twice.

You've lost., Give it up.. Kaz posted a statement from the N. Carolina registrar EXPLAINING that a provisional is NOT ILLEGAL and WILL be rejected. Your counting crippled party who botched 100,000 votes in Iowa -- is simply TRYING TO HOSE THE REGISTRARS and DELAY the election results until the brink of a Civil war over the results.. This "voting design" STINKS... And Trump is just explaining how to PROTECT YOUR VOTE..

The "science says" -- going to the polls is SAFER than grocery shopping.. You are just doing the work that PUTIN never could accomplish to screw with the election system.. Without TESTING.. Without consulting registrars and lying about the problem being with the Post Office..

Only problem with the Post Office is they're NOT required to PUT a postmark on a mail-in ballot.. So NOBODY will KNOW when it got mailed.. That means Democrats have designed a system with NO CERTAIN DATE of voting...
You're delusional. :cuckoo:

A search reveals kaz made zero posts with the words "provisional" or "registrar."

A search reveals kaz made zero posts with the words "provisional" or "registrar."

Didn't answer my question did ya? I'm gonna answer yours here and EXPECT you'll answer mine in the next reply.. Probably delusional for EXPECTING you to reply and that's my only mental flaw at the moment...

I screwed up.. Wasn't Kaz -- was CNM.. And you EVEN REPLIED TO THE PROOF that what Trump suggested was not illegal..

Here's the link.. Trump told South Carolinians that they should vote for him twice

Can't wait for you to tell us all what PROVISIONAL ballots are and how they are processed to determine illegibility as "a vote"...

You dont know. You dont care.. Look like an uniformed asshole every thread --- BECAUSE -----> "Trump"...

Who would have thought the IMPOTUS would encourage the electorate to commit felonies? Well, everyone, really. It's just that the deplorables have no problem with it. Hilarious.

States have long used a number of measures to guard against double voting. Patrick Gannon, a spokesman for the North Carolina State Board of Elections, said the system in North Carolina would prevent a person from voting twice, because only the first vote recorded would be counted.
If a person has already mailed in an absentee ballot and goes to the polls on Election Day, records will show poll workers that the person has already voted, Mr. Gannon said. Or, if a person votes on Election Day and officials later receive that person’s absentee ballot, it will be “spoiled” and not counted, he said.
Thanks for affirming that no one can "vote twice" and have two votes count. Only a single vote would be counted.
It doesn't matter if only one vote counts, it's still illegal in NC to vote twice.

Like a typical leftist -- you have NO IDEA what a "provisional ballot" means. This systemic ignorance of your tribes warriors is WHY you get your asses kicked in almost every thread. I hate to see it..

What are "provisionals" for Faun baby??? Tell us...
A provisional ballot is a legal ballot which is provided to people who can't prove eligibility at poll. Their provisional ballot is only counted after the canvassing board validates their qualifications to vote. Regardless if their provisional ballot is counted or not, it's an attempt to vote. Voting twice intentionally in NC is illegal.

"It is illegal to vote twice in an election," said Karen Brinson Bell, executive director of the North Carolina State Board of Elections. Bell said state law made it a "Class I felony" for a voter, "with intent to commit a fraud to register or vote at more than one precinct or more than one time ... in the same primary or election."

"Attempting to vote twice in an election or soliciting someone to do so also is a violation of North Carolina law," Brinson Bell added.

A provisional ballot is a legal ballot which is provided to people who can't prove eligibility at poll. Their provisional ballot is only counted after the canvassing board validates their qualifications to vote. Regardless if their provisional ballot is counted or not, it's an attempt to vote. Voting twice intentionally in NC is illegal.

But it's NOT A LEGAL VOTE... And that's the end of your shouting demonstration right there... The registrars have to research and VET EVERY ONE of those pieces of paper BEFORE they BECOME --- A VOTE !!! So it's NOT voting twice.. And it's done by your tribe ALL THE TIME -- to delay election results and fuck with the numbers of "illegal votes"..

Cali had over 1.5MILLION provisionals cast in 2016.. They GAVE UP trying to vet them and WONT ALLOW ANYONE to look at them.. Not the Administration or Congress in D.C.. They were NOT VOTES until approved and MOST of them ended up in the garbage can..

Having 1.5Million provisionals cast is an ADMISSION -- that your voting procedures are totally CLUSTERFUCKED...

We really do need a fake news forum. Almost everything these people post is incorrect.

From the article, what actually was said:

"President Trump encourages supporters to vote absentee-by-mail early, and then show up in person at the polls or the local registrar to verify that their vote has already been counted "

No mention of voting twice unless the postal worker decided to bin the ballot, in that case that would be the first vote. Further, it has not been established that voting twice is voter fraud.

Didn't answer my question did ya? I'm gonna answer yours here and EXPECT you'll answer mine in the next reply.. Probably delusional for EXPECTING you to reply and that's my only mental flaw at the moment...

I screwed up.. Wasn't Kaz -- was CNM.. And you EVEN REPLIED TO THE PROOF that what Trump suggested was not illegal..

Here's the link.. Trump told South Carolinians that they should vote for him twice

Can't wait for you to tell us all what PROVISIONAL ballots are and how they are processed to determine illegibility as "a vote"...

You dont know. You dont care.. Look like an uniformed asshole every thread --- BECAUSE -----> "Trump"...
LOL

Like I said, and you prove yet again, you're delusional. :cuckoo:

You didn't ask me a question in that post.

And of course you screwed up. I already told you that. And nothing in cnm's link said a provisional ballot is not illegal. The word, "provisional," is not even mention in the article he linked. What it did say was that NC has provisions to prevent double voting. But where your lose again is it doesn't matter if a voter is caught voting twice because they shouldn't have filled out a provisional ballot. What matters is that they tried to vote twice. It's their intentions that matter.

But it's NOT A LEGAL VOTE... And that's the end of your shouting demonstration right there... The registrars have to research and VET EVERY ONE of those pieces of paper BEFORE they BECOME --- A VOTE !!! So it's NOT voting twice.. And it's done by your tribe ALL THE TIME -- to delay election results and fuck with the numbers of "illegal votes"..

Cali had over 1.5MILLION provisionals cast in 2016.. They GAVE UP trying to vet them and WONT ALLOW ANYONE to look at them.. Not the Administration or Congress in D.C.. They were NOT VOTES until approved and MOST of them ended up in the garbage can..

Having 1.5Million provisionals cast is an ADMISSION -- that your voting procedures are totally CLUSTERFUCKED...
I didn't say it's a legal vote. I said it's a legal ballot. To submit a legal ballot requires someone to vote. Using your bizarre [il]logic, I could go to 20 different precincts on election day, fill out 20 provisional ballots, and that's not a crime. :cuckoo:

I didn't say it's a legal vote. I said it's a legal ballot. To submit a legal ballot requires someone to vote. Using your bizarre [il]logic, I could go to 20 different precincts on election day, fill out 20 provisional ballots, and that's not a crime. :cuckoo:

Probably happens more than we know,.. GOOD THING they don't MAIL OUT "provisional ballots" -- huh... You're toast. The thread is toast.. Happy trolling Bullwinkle...

Probably happens more than we know,.. GOOD THING they don't MAIL OUT "provisional ballots" -- huh... You're toast. The thread is toast.. Happy trolling Bullwinkle...

Wait up.. Need to take one more whack at you and make you stupider than you've attempted to be here. Which party tossed massive hissy fits about the voting rules to ALLOW PEOPLE to vote at precincts other than the one assigned to them on their voting card? The screams and tears and sobbing was just too much to bear..

So "THAT PARTY" deserves the GUILT of "allowing folks to walk into 20 different precincts and cast provisional ballots on election day"...

YOU KNOW -- I'm totally right on this.. NOBODY trusts Democrats messing with "election systems" for very valid reasons.. G'bye...

To test the system of course! Oh gee how convenient. Voting fraud is now okay. Why? Because it means those votes will supposedly slip through the cracks and it will help him win fraudulently. He is a such a fucking moron.

Can you read? Lol
Yeah idiot and I quoted him directly in a previous post.
so why the misleading headline?
Because that's what leftist fake news organizations do to disseminate crude defamatory anti-USA disinformation. They know that the low IQ population drinks that grape kool-aid every time.

Democrats allowed illegals to vote.
That is a lie.
They hand illegal aliens voter registration cards at the department of motor vehicle office.

This has been debunked so many times it now resides in Debunktion Junction. In RARE cases states like California allow LEGAL migrant workers to obtain temporary driver permits. These do not enable them to vote.

When I moved to Oregon recently, I had to show them my birth certificate and then registration to vote is automatic and all voting is mail-in. Oregon did an exhaustive study after the 2016 elections and found TWO cases of voter fraud in the entire state.

An illegal resident would never risk it. Getting caught would mean permanent deportation.

STOP LYING

Yeah, illegal aliens are so afraid of deportation. More of your stupid propaganda

True illegals are afraid of deportations. Now you tell me they will go and vote illegally so they can get arrested or deported?

Since when a scared person that came here to have a better chance for a better life for her/him families will sacrifice that with
just one lousy vote and expose themselves??? They are even scared to get stop or driving around let alone go to a voting polls. Yo quiero votar. They are not that stupid.

We have 30 million illegals in this country. Only a tiny fraction of them are deported, they know that.

If they were afraid, they wouldn't be going to government schools, getting free healthcare, applying for welfare and all those things. No one is deported for voting illegally
So it went from 11 million as the statistical count, to right wingers calling that 20 million, to now YOU calling it 30 million....??? WOW!
I grew up around illegals and have lived in several different states--there are over 30 million illegals in the country... 1/5 of our prison population is fricking illegals and you want to claim that there is only 11 million illegals? Do they do anything but have kids that they don't take care of and commit crimes?

New, little-reported statistics seem to prove two competing points in the illegal immigration debate.

First, it’s true that most illegal immigrants are not imprisoned for committing additional crimes (beyond coming here illegally) in the United States. One might fairly deduce that most are otherwise law-abiding. But “criminal aliens” — those who engage in other criminal acts — do make up a disproportionate number of inmates in our prisons and jails. Seeing the numbers, one might fairly deduce that they commit serious crimes at a significantly higher rate than those in the U.S. legally.

Here’s how the latest numbers break down.

The U.S. population is around 328 million. It’s estimated that about 11 million — or one in 30 — are illegal immigrants. Yet criminal aliens account for more than one in five federal prison inmates. Even assuming a pretty radical margin of error for the sake of argument, that would still mean illegal immigrants are drastically over-represented among the criminal population.

And the actual picture may be worse, since the government says it has no way to be notified of all imprisoned illegal immigrants. So, instead, it counts a subset of them that it learns about through identifiers such as an FBI number.

The latest information is included in a recent report from the Government Accountability Office (GAO). The summary by the leader of GAO’s Homeland Security and Justice team, Gretta Goodwin, seems oddly written to try to put a positive spin on the grim findings. It highlights this figure: From 2011 through 2016, the criminal alien proportion of the total estimated federal inmate population generally decreased, from about 25 percent to 21 percent.

Stop there and you might think we’re on a good path. But dig into the actual report and footnotes — and it’s difficult to sugarcoat the findings.

For starters, 91 percent of federal criminal aliens were citizens of Mexico, Honduras, El Salvador, Dominican Republic, Colombia or Guatemala.

There were more than 730,000 criminal aliens in U.S. or state prisons and local jails during the period measured. They accounted for 4.9 million arrests for 7.5 million offenses. (The numbers, according to the GAO: 197,000 criminal aliens in federal prisons, arrested 1.4 million times for 2 million offenses, between 2011 and 2016; 533,000 in state or local facilities between 2010 and 2015, representing 3.5 million arrests for 5.5 million offenses.)

The arrests include allegations of more than 1 million drug crimes, a half-million assaults, 133,800 sex offenses and 24,200 kidnappings. Even more serious, the imprisoned illegal immigrants, over a five-year period, had been arrested for 33,300 homicide-related offenses and 1,500 terrorism-related crimes.

In terms of cost, federal taxpayers shelled out more than $15 billion during the period studied — or $2.5 billion a year — to keep criminal aliens behind bars in federal, state and local facilities.

Many are repeat offenders. Of about 146,500 criminal aliens who finished a federal prison term, about one in six — around 24,800 — already had been imprisoned again at least once.

Why hasn’t this made headlines? It could be the way the GAO presented the results as a positive improvement. It took me some time to sort through and analyze what was really being reported. In addition, though they squabble publicly, some among both major political parties have a vested interest in keeping the status quo. Even when a single party has held both houses of Congress and the presidency, they haven’t really changed much to address illegal immigration one way or another.

If politicians ever truly get serious about reforming our immigration system — whether it’s offering legal status to illegal immigrants and allowing more to come into the United States, or tightening the borders and enforcing existing laws to deport those who technically aren’t allowed — it would seem either process should start with an honest look at the stats.

Sharyl Attkisson (@SharylAttkisson) is an Emmy Award-winning investigative journalist, author of The New York Times bestsellers “The Smear” and “Stonewalled,” and host of Sinclair’s Sunday TV program, “Full Measure.”

That is a lie.
They hand illegal aliens voter registration cards at the department of motor vehicle office.

This has been debunked so many times it now resides in Debunktion Junction. In RARE cases states like California allow LEGAL migrant workers to obtain temporary driver permits. These do not enable them to vote.

When I moved to Oregon recently, I had to show them my birth certificate and then registration to vote is automatic and all voting is mail-in. Oregon did an exhaustive study after the 2016 elections and found TWO cases of voter fraud in the entire state.

An illegal resident would never risk it. Getting caught would mean permanent deportation.

STOP LYING

Yeah, illegal aliens are so afraid of deportation. More of your stupid propaganda

True illegals are afraid of deportations. Now you tell me they will go and vote illegally so they can get arrested or deported?

Since when a scared person that came here to have a better chance for a better life for her/him families will sacrifice that with
just one lousy vote and expose themselves??? They are even scared to get stop or driving around let alone go to a voting polls. Yo quiero votar. They are not that stupid.

We have 30 million illegals in this country. Only a tiny fraction of them are deported, they know that.

If they were afraid, they wouldn't be going to government schools, getting free healthcare, applying for welfare and all those things. No one is deported for voting illegally
So it went from 11 million as the statistical count, to right wingers calling that 20 million, to now YOU calling it 30 million....??? WOW!
I grew up around illegals and have lived in several different states--there are over 30 million illegals in the country... 1/5 of our prison population is fricking illegals and you want to claim that there is only 11 million illegals? Do they do anything but have kids that they don't take care of and commit crimes?

New, little-reported statistics seem to prove two competing points in the illegal immigration debate.

First, it’s true that most illegal immigrants are not imprisoned for committing additional crimes (beyond coming here illegally) in the United States. One might fairly deduce that most are otherwise law-abiding. But “criminal aliens” — those who engage in other criminal acts — do make up a disproportionate number of inmates in our prisons and jails. Seeing the numbers, one might fairly deduce that they commit serious crimes at a significantly higher rate than those in the U.S. legally.

Here’s how the latest numbers break down.

The U.S. population is around 328 million. It’s estimated that about 11 million — or one in 30 — are illegal immigrants. Yet criminal aliens account for more than one in five federal prison inmates. Even assuming a pretty radical margin of error for the sake of argument, that would still mean illegal immigrants are drastically over-represented among the criminal population.

And the actual picture may be worse, since the government says it has no way to be notified of all imprisoned illegal immigrants. So, instead, it counts a subset of them that it learns about through identifiers such as an FBI number.

The latest information is included in a recent report from the Government Accountability Office (GAO). The summary by the leader of GAO’s Homeland Security and Justice team, Gretta Goodwin, seems oddly written to try to put a positive spin on the grim findings. It highlights this figure: From 2011 through 2016, the criminal alien proportion of the total estimated federal inmate population generally decreased, from about 25 percent to 21 percent.

Stop there and you might think we’re on a good path. But dig into the actual report and footnotes — and it’s difficult to sugarcoat the findings.

For starters, 91 percent of federal criminal aliens were citizens of Mexico, Honduras, El Salvador, Dominican Republic, Colombia or Guatemala.

There were more than 730,000 criminal aliens in U.S. or state prisons and local jails during the period measured. They accounted for 4.9 million arrests for 7.5 million offenses. (The numbers, according to the GAO: 197,000 criminal aliens in federal prisons, arrested 1.4 million times for 2 million offenses, between 2011 and 2016; 533,000 in state or local facilities between 2010 and 2015, representing 3.5 million arrests for 5.5 million offenses.)

The arrests include allegations of more than 1 million drug crimes, a half-million assaults, 133,800 sex offenses and 24,200 kidnappings. Even more serious, the imprisoned illegal immigrants, over a five-year period, had been arrested for 33,300 homicide-related offenses and 1,500 terrorism-related crimes.

In terms of cost, federal taxpayers shelled out more than $15 billion during the period studied — or $2.5 billion a year — to keep criminal aliens behind bars in federal, state and local facilities.

Many are repeat offenders. Of about 146,500 criminal aliens who finished a federal prison term, about one in six — around 24,800 — already had been imprisoned again at least once.

Why hasn’t this made headlines? It could be the way the GAO presented the results as a positive improvement. It took me some time to sort through and analyze what was really being reported. In addition, though they squabble publicly, some among both major political parties have a vested interest in keeping the status quo. Even when a single party has held both houses of Congress and the presidency, they haven’t really changed much to address illegal immigration one way or another.

If politicians ever truly get serious about reforming our immigration system — whether it’s offering legal status to illegal immigrants and allowing more to come into the United States, or tightening the borders and enforcing existing laws to deport those who technically aren’t allowed — it would seem either process should start with an honest look at the stats.

Sharyl Attkisson (@SharylAttkisson) is an Emmy Award-winning investigative journalist, author of The New York Times bestsellers “The Smear” and “Stonewalled,” and host of Sinclair’s Sunday TV program, “Full Measure.”

Sharyl is a lunatic who publishes health disinformation crap:

Attkisson has received criticism for publishing stories suggesting a possible link between vaccines and autism,[6][7][8] a claim that has been rejected by the scientific community.[9]

So her claim now is that there are 30 million illegals in this country - One in TEN?
LoL Soupy - Yer pants are on fire! :D

That is a lie.

STOP LYING
It is not debunked, it is not a lie, what you responded to, is 100% true.

I witnessed it personally.

On asking the DMV employee about this policy they stated it is against the law for her to ask if said persons are in the country legally or not. No ID of any kind is asked for.

It probably does happen and it's illegal. You're truly deranged to deny that. Here's a case, albeit a different state, where a woman was convicted of filling out a provisional ballot when she wasn't eligible. Her vote didn't count but she was convicted for attempting to vote...

And by casting a ballot – even a provisional one — in the general election, she had broken a state law that prohibited residents from voting until their sentences have been fully served. That includes parole, probation or supervision.

Wait up.. Need to take one more whack at you and make you stupider than you've attempted to be here. Which party tossed massive hissy fits about the voting rules to ALLOW PEOPLE to vote at precincts other than the one assigned to them on their voting card? The screams and tears and sobbing was just too much to bear..

So "THAT PARTY" deserves the GUILT of "allowing folks to walk into 20 different precincts and cast provisional ballots on election day"...

YOU KNOW -- I'm totally right on this.. NOBODY trusts Democrats messing with "election systems" for very valid reasons.. G'bye...
LOLOL

You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

Every "whack" you took, missed. You cited an article that didn't say what you claimed it contained. You cited a poster who posted it who didn't actually post it. You denied voting twice is illegal if a provisional ballot is used. And everything else you posted in between, you simply made up.

It's illegal to intentionally vote more than once, regardless of how you vote. And Impeached Trump's recommendation to vote by mail and then in person is encouraging voters to do just that. Though his intentions are to validate a mailed in ballot, which is stupid on it's face because people can request the status of their mailed in ballot, there will still be many people voting twice because they follow his moronic, and possibly illegal, instructions.

It probably does happen and it's illegal. You're truly deranged to deny that. Here's a case, albeit a different state, where a woman was convicted of filling out a provisional ballot when she wasn't eligible. Her vote didn't count but she was convicted for attempting to vote...

And by casting a ballot – even a provisional one — in the general election, she had broken a state law that prohibited residents from voting until their sentences have been fully served. That includes parole, probation or supervision.

1599245248716.png

Can you tell one from the other?

Forum List

Back