Trump told South Carolinians that they should vote for him twice

As far as asking illegal aliens for identification, if they fail to provide the required information to be registered to vote, they are not registered.........

So no, California is not willfully registering illegal aliens to vote. You're just another nut.
Talk out your ass much? Again, no identification is required to register to vote. That is why us law abiding citizens want voter ID.

NO ID is required when registering to vote, or when voting. At the DMV they hand out paper voter registration forms that get mailed in.

How come you change your wording from identification to required information? Cause you know that identification is not required.

I bet if I keep at you the next thing you will say, is, "what difference does it make if illegal aliens vote."
You're beyond brain-dead to think the state is registering people to vote with absolutely zero identification.

To register to vote you must complete a voter registration application on paper or online at RegisterToVote.ca.gov. When you register online, the system will search the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) database for your California driver license or identification card number, date of birth, and last four digits of your social security number. If your information is found and you authorize elections officials' use of your DMV signature, an electronic image of your DMV signature will be added to your voter registration application after you click "submit" at the end of the online application. If there is no signature on file with DMV, all of your information will be transmitted to your county elections office; you will just need to click "print," sign the paper application, and mail it. Your county elections official will contact you when your voter registration application is approved [cor=red]or if more information is needed to confirm your eligibility.[/COLOR]
Thank you, as I stated, no identification is ever shown by the applicant. Your post states the same.
You claimed they get registered. The link I gave said if they provide insufficient information, they will be contacted by an election official to obtain the required information to determine eligibility. They are not registering illegal aliens to vote. :cuckoo:

Okay, if you wish, I will post 114 cases of democrat voter fraud
Voter Fraud Map: Election Fraud Database | The Heritage ...
www.heritage.org › voterfraud

Explore a sampling of recent proven instances of election fraud from across the country. The database is intended to demonstrate the vulnerabilities in the election system and the many ways in which fraud is committed. ... 17. Officialfinding.
Texas · ‎Alabama · ‎Nj voter fraud · ‎Election Fraud Cases

Yes America, there is voter fraud. These recent cases prove it ...
justthenews.com › politics-policy › elections › yes-amer...

Jul 27, 2020 - Myers was the second official charged in the scheme. Domenick DeMuro, a Democratic ward chairman in that city, admitted in a plea deal that he ...
The heritage....they’re a bonafide Trump Humper publication.

As far as asking illegal aliens for identification, if they fail to provide the required information to be registered to vote, they are not registered.........

So no, California is not willfully registering illegal aliens to vote. You're just another nut.
Talk out your ass much? Again, no identification is required to register to vote. That is why us law abiding citizens want voter ID.

NO ID is required when registering to vote, or when voting. At the DMV they hand out paper voter registration forms that get mailed in.

How come you change your wording from identification to required information? Cause you know that identification is not required.

I bet if I keep at you the next thing you will say, is, "what difference does it make if illegal aliens vote."
You're beyond brain-dead to think the state is registering people to vote with absolutely zero identification.

To register to vote you must complete a voter registration application on paper or online at RegisterToVote.ca.gov. When you register online, the system will search the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) database for your California driver license or identification card number, date of birth, and last four digits of your social security number. If your information is found and you authorize elections officials' use of your DMV signature, an electronic image of your DMV signature will be added to your voter registration application after you click "submit" at the end of the online application. If there is no signature on file with DMV, all of your information will be transmitted to your county elections office; you will just need to click "print," sign the paper application, and mail it. Your county elections official will contact you when your voter registration application is approved [cor=red]or if more information is needed to confirm your eligibility.[/COLOR]
Thank you, as I stated, no identification is ever shown by the applicant. Your post states the same.
As usual, just Like deficits, the biggest whiners on voter fraud, are republicans. and just like deficits, they are the ones in the middle. Trump is begging his flock to vote twice. I suspect you’ll try, right ?

Where is the proof ? Trump commision couldn’t find its a huge problem.....neither could a Bush commision .

youre saying all the gop commissions on voter fraud are incompetent ?
Why block the investigation if there is nothing to find? Why not allow the investigation to proceed unhindered leaving egg on Trump's face if he would not find anything?

All democrats are incompetent and frauds, that is exactly what I am saying. I am glad you finally agree.
Trump doubles down on voting twice

You claimed they get registered. The link I gave said if they provide insufficient information, they will be contacted by an election official to obtain the required information to determine eligibility. They are not registering illegal aliens to vote. :cuckoo:
The link you provided, states that they do not ask for identification. Nothing in your link says otherwise no matter how clever you think you are with the paraphrasing.

The heritage....they’re a bonafide Trump Humper publication.
Ha, ha, ha, ha, a bonafide Trump publication? Yep, when Trump was 27 years old, Heritage was founded cause they knew Trump would be changing parties and running as a Republican. 47 years they waited.

That is about as dumb as your argument that criminals only break one law so they never get caught.

Where is the proof ? Trump commision couldn’t find its a huge problem.....neither could a Bush commision .

Why block the investigation if there is nothing to find? Why not allow the investigation to proceed unhindered leaving egg on Trump's face if he would not find anything?

All democrats are incompetent and frauds, that is exactly what I am saying. I am glad you finally agree.
Sure, why not, I am going to vote a 1000 times, cause the Democrats have shown us how. Not only that, the Democrats have shown us that they will not stop anybody from voting many many times.

Your ideas on voting can't be just for the Democrats, can they?

once registered, all they have to do is go vote
So, the illegal has to register first. How does he do that ? Dah ? There is also a question, are you a citizen ? Answer yes or anyother question illegally and you’re a felon. btw, only one vote per registration. Once you’re a felon and an illegal, you get deported after five years in jail. You are really stupid. It’s the employees that help illegals remain in the shadows.

Guess what fool, both Bush and Trump had commissions trying to find these illegals who voted.......they couldn’t and disbanded. Dah. Supply the proof any where where millions of illegals have voted...except on your pointed head.

Here you go:

https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article223886630.html

There is nothing to stop illegals from registering to vote other than the DMV asks them if they are eligible to vote
Kazzer, illegals can't get a standard license which is what tbe DMV uses to submit applicant data to the Secretary of State's office, who then does further vetting to determine eligibility.

Section 12801.9 of the California Vehicle code is an AB60 license.​

And folks who obtain an AB-60 driver's license are not registered to vote...

Election Code, Division II, Chapter 4.5 § 2263 (d) The department shall not electronically provide records of a person who applies for or is issued a driver’s license pursuant to Section 12801.9 of the Vehicle Code because he or she is unable to submit satisfactory proof that his or her presence in the United States is authorized under federal law.

... in accordance with state legislation...

Bill Text - AB-60 Driver’s licenses: eligibility: required documentation. The license shall bear the following notice: “This card is not acceptable for official federal purposes. This license is issued only as a license to drive a motor vehicle. It does not establish eligibility for employment, voter registration, or public benefits.”

you’re suggesting an illegal can register ( which is a felony as well) easily without committing a felony that can easily be traced ?
. How does he do that ? Dah ? There is also a question, are you a citizen ? Answer yes or anyother question illegally by lying and you’re a felon. An illegal has to supply information to a govt. official that proves he’s an illegal and a felon by lying. . . And you’re going to suggest they do it willingly for one vote. What a dufus.
examples you could be asked for..

• Certification of US citizenship or naturalization
  • Draft record
  • Voter registration card from another state
  • Original or certified copy of brith certificate bearing an original seal
  • Certificate of birth abroad issued by the US State Department
  • ... (more items)
Guess what fool, both Bush and Trump had commissions trying to find these illegals who voted.......they couldn’t and disbanded. Dah. Supply the proof any where where millions of illegals have voted...except on your pointed head.
They do it all the time......Take for instance my poor brother---his social was stolen by an illegal who uses the name Renee Chavez and various forms there of---he filed for various government programs and loans using the social---using his address or should I say addresses-----my brother turned this guy in for fraud after finding out his address and being illegal and not a damn thing done to him. What do illegals have to worry about then?

you’re suggesting an illegal can register ( which is a felony as well) easily without committing a felony that can easily be traced ?
. How does he do that ? Dah ? There is also a question, are you a citizen ? Answer yes or anyother question illegally by lying and you’re a felon. An illegal has to supply information to a govt. official that proves he’s an illegal and a felon by lying. . . And you’re going to suggest they do it willingly for one vote. What a dufus.

• Draft record
  • ... (more items)
They do it all the time......Take for instance my poor brother---his social was stolen by an illegal who uses the name Renee Chavez and various forms there of---he filed for various government programs and loans using the social---using his address or should I say addresses-----my brother turned this guy in for fraud after finding out his address and being illegal and not a damn thing done to him. What do illegals have to worry about then?
They do what all the time ? It certainly isn’t voting. They fooled Bush and Trumps commission. You lazy Basturds, why didn’t you turn them in when you had the chance ? Ha ha.
You guys are lunatics. It’s no different then calling Hillary crooked then doing nothing about it. Geesus, they found out about the republicans scam voter fraud in NC. that was easy.

To test the system of course! Oh gee how convenient. Voting fraud is now okay. Why? Because it means those votes will supposedly slip through the cracks and it will help him win fraudulently. He is a such a fucking moron.

I thought there is no fraud in our elections.
No one ever said that. You just don’t pay attention. It’s just extremely rare and therefore doesn’t matter.
Then why you crying about it?
Trump’s a hypocrite and he wants to win cheating. Duh.
Actually it's the opposite, you inadvertantly proved there is a chance of fraud during the elections making your party's claim there are protections and no fraud a double sided argument opposing your own post.
First of all show me the quote where he tells people to vote twice, because he never uses those words, media spin does. He actually says to vote only once (counted vote that is registered) making a second vote impossible unless you admit you've been lying about chances for fraud=hence "YOU"
are the hypocrite.
Uh actually we never said voting fraud didn’t happen. We said it happens so rarely that it doesn’t matter.

I quoted him directly in a reply on the first page of this thread. He clearly says to vote twice. You’re referring to his idiot campaign official trying to spin what he said.
No he did not say vote twice, you did and could not validate the quote, because he never said that.
If your vote did not register then going in person you can only vote "IF" not recorded and thus if you vote in person that's 1 single vote not twice.
You leave out THE WORDS "IF"
& "NOT REGISTERED AND COUNTED" and add the word 'twice' to create a false narrative of what was said hoping people will never get to know what he actually said and meant.
You are being deceptive which means you know Biden is losing and you seek to cheat the election with fake news.
Since Facebook and other social media have pulled the Trump quote as misleading or false, I have to go on memory. I think Trump recommend that voters attempt to vote at the polls after voting by mail to test the system. Thus they would be attempting to vote twice which is illegal.
THANKS FOR ADMITTING you don't know what was said, and only used their rendition of what was said, but then they made you a tool and fool for their revenge tactic and you bought it like you did the Russia hoax.
And they did the censorship & false narrative as payback, but since they are becoming a political tool you might have missed Whitaker eluding to the fact Facebook and Twitter is now considered part of campaign financing, which promoting a candidate or attacking another for that party is being done more then the alloted amount by campaignydonation rules, thus causing the left to comitt campaign finance fraud. This is especially problematic if promised favors by abuse of power politicians. Facebook and Twitters revenge ractic not only put themselves in a bind, but now opened up the flood gates to consider CNN, MSNBC and the major networks as also over stepping their campaign finance alloted amounts-oops.
You said the word "I think" what was said, but that's not good enough.
Once again, try reading what "is said" not what is implied by media spin, Trump did not say vote at the ballot again he said go to see if they counted /registered your vote & "only" if your mail ballot was "never counted" (/missing/stolen) would you vote=1 counted vote not 2. You would not be allowed to vote twice remember your party's argument is that's not possible and no fraud exists.
=busted.
Not only are you miss quoting it, but you "might be seen" as doing it here on purpose to top post your miss information campaign, which means you must not trust the polls as truthful either. If your candidate is so worthy then why need to make false stories to cause future riots over voter confidence?
You'd be prepping for future tantrums if you don't get your way again or you are just being used by those missinforming you to do this prep work.
If you are allowing yourself to be a puppet then that helps me on the other topic post, whereby people in your party have proved they'd rather be captive (puppets on a string) then liberated.
I think I found his actual quote. If this not his quote please provide a link.

"So let them send it in, and let them go vote. And if the system is as good as they say it is, then they obviously won’t be able to vote (at the poll)."

When Trump suggests that voters send in their vote and then go vote, he is suggesting that they vote twice which is neither legal nor ethical. Whether the state is able to prevent duplicate voting or not does not alter the fact that the president is suggesting voters vote twice and that is a crime. Attempting to commit a crime and being stopped by state is still a crime as is attempting to vote twice for the purpose of testing the system.
Not exactly. Impeached Trump's premise is that when voters go to the polls after voting by mail, they either won't be voting by mail because their mail-in ballot was not counted; or they won't be voting in person because their mail-in ballot was already counted. Either way, that results in only one vote being cast.

Where his felonious advice falls apart because he's simply too stupid to figure it out, is that there is a third group of people he didn't take into account. Those being people who mail in a ballot but arrive at polling places to vote in person before their mail-in ballot arrives. Those people will vote in person, if they follow his idiotic instructions to vote in person if their mail-in ballot has not been tabulated, and that will be their second vote if their mail-ballot arrives within 3 days of the election. Those people will all have committed felonious voter fraud by voting twice and that is based on the recommendation of the president of the United States. Unfuckingbelievable. :eusa_doh:
It is not the counting of the vote twice that makes the act illegal. It is the fact that the voter attempted to vote twice. However, the voter could go to poll and ask for a provisional ballot because he fears his mail-in vote was not counted. Whether he get's a provision ballot depends on state laws and regulation. Since large numbers of mail-in ballots arrive on election day and provisional ballots have to be handle manually which is very time consuming, I don't think the states would allow this.
Trouble counting, it's only 1 voteb the word if keeps dropping out your vocabulary.
But you proved the people's point that the left doesn't want a Republican vote to be counted-
Busted again!
View attachment 384832
The biggest 8mbeciles are those buying these fraud claims. You can make all the extra ballots you want, but you fools still can’t explain how to use them to cast a voter without committing a felony AND Not GETTING CAUGHT. You’re only possible chance is if you’re a republucan in North Carolina....and even they got bagged.
Fools, how are you going to cast your vote using you’re cat ballot without committing a felony AND GETTING CAUGHT .
You might be thinking of absentee ballots, which are preregistered, if your dems don't believe in checking IDs then those ballots sent to old moved out residents can and are picked up and even sold, and used to vote while the same voter waltzing in at polling places to vote again under their real name or stolen identities in various districts. We'll get Mr Wiskers to write in Garfield just to prove this point.
Hillary found a work around by using write ins after the election was over knowing they would not need checking. Why? For the popular vote narrative scam. Clever, but not smart enough to make the precentages coming in more realistic.
Example: write ins coming in at 50/50 suddenly turned 90/10 in her favor. She can't even cheat right. *L*
We don't have a problem in this country with fraudulent mail-in voting and are not likely to this year. There is a lot of security deterrent features in mail-in voting such as anti-copying features built into the ballots, automated signature validation, non-forwarding of ballots, random audits of ballots, ability of voters to check the status of their ballot, and substantial penalties for voter fraud. Besides these there are other reasons that may be even more compelling.

Whether your voting by mail or in person, voting requires effort, acquiring the ballot, researching issues and candidates, and casting your ballot in accordance with prescribe rules. Unlike other criminal activity, fraudulent voting does not offer monetary rewards and no real satisfaction. And the probability that this single vote would be the deciding vote in a presidential election is much smaller then the chance of getting hit by a car on the way to the mailbox. When you look at all the factors involved in fraudulent mail voting, it is really an irrational act.

In Washington state where we do all voting by mail, we had 3.2 million votes cast in the last presidential election and 142 cases of voter fraud. Of those cases there was not one single case that involve selling ballots, or stealing ballots. Most of the cases invoked either a family member voting for another member who was deceased, disable, or no longer living with the family. There were less than a half dozen cases where someone other a family member voted fraudulently using someone else's ballot. As our Secretary of State, who's a republican said, "The very small number cases of illegal mail-in voting is outweighed be the increase in voter turnout resulting from the convenience of mail in voting.

Sure, why not, I am going to vote a 1000 times, cause the Democrats have shown us how. Not only that, the Democrats have shown us that they will not stop anybody from voting many many times.

Your ideas on voting can't be just for the Democrats, can they?
Of course we know you’re an internet BS‘r. You commit a felony For every forged vote. That’s funny.
you guys are so full of it,it’s hard to see where Trump BSing ends and his Humper bretheran begins.

• Draft record
  • ... (more items)
The DMV hands out Voter Registration Forms. They do not ask for ID. Those forms are mailed in, without identification. At no time in the process is identification asked for or required to be shown by the individual.

I get, Democrats have successfully blocked all attempts to investigate the magnitude of this problem.

Democrats refuse to change the system, and require ID at any point.

• Draft record
  • ... (more items)
The DMV hands out Voter Registration Forms. They do not ask for ID. Those forms are mailed in, without identification. At no time in the process is identification asked for or required to be shown by the individual.

I get, Democrats have successfully blocked all attempts to investigate the magnitude of this problem.

Wrong. They ask for an ID number. It can be a license, SS number or California state ID number. They also state, you can go to prison and have a stiff fines if the aren’t correct. If you stole of forged any part of your ID it, it’s fking easy to find out with just a contact to the state. You really have to be stupid to try register to vote as an illegal. You have to be REALLY STUPID TO THINK ILLEGALS COMMIT VOTER CRIMES JUST SO THEY CAN BE DEPORTED.

still, trump produced no evidence this was going in except by REPUBLICANS.

Last edited:

I saw the DMV handing out voter registration cards to everyone that entered the DMV. I have been to the DMV more than once. Everyone gets one.

Commissions, the Democrats sued both Bush and Trump. Local officials refused to cooperate with both Commissions. I guess the Democrats are simply the only honest people in the world with nothing to hide.

Yes, illegal voting is a huge problem. Despite your idea that nobody that commits two or three crimes will commit the crime of voting illegally.
Voter registration forms are available at DMV offices in most states and in some state you can automatically be registered to vote when you get a driver's license if you meet the eligibility requirements. They are also available in most public libraries as well as the Internet. In America, we encourage people to vote.

Many studies have been made showing fraudulent voting is not a major problem in the US, however voter turnout is. Publications that claim otherwise are largely flawed because they use anecdotal evidence or present numbers that include administration errors and estimates or they neglect to mention that the estimated 1 million fraudulent votes were over an extended period that include hundreds of millions of votes cast.

Wrong. They ask for an ID number. It can be a license, SS number or California state ID number. They also state, you can go to prison and have a stiff fines if the aren’t correct. If you stole of forged any part of your ID it, it’s fking easy to find out with just a contact to the state. You really have to be stupid to try register to vote as an illegal. You have to be REALLY STUPID TO THINK ILLEGALS COMMIT VOTER CRIMES JUST SO THEY CAN BE DEPORTED.

still, trump produced no evidence this was going in except by REPUBLICANS.
Wrong, They never ask for identification.

NEVER!

All your obfuscation and semantics will not change that fact. A person never asks for ID, nor is ID ask to be sent. A person does not show ID to anybody.

All democrats are incompetent and frauds
Haha Dems are
neither. Bush voting commission nor Trump voting commission says you are right. So who’s Incompetent , you or they ?
Yet, I can post many stories of the Democrats fraud that you claim does not exist at all. When you can not admit to any crime committed by either party you set your argument up for failure.
Of course I can find Democrats guilty of fraud, that you claim there are zero shows that your either ignorant, a liar, or stupid, and most likely all three.

Did Janet Reed commit voter fraud? Here's what we know.
www.courierpress.com › story › news › 2020/07/31 › j...

Jul 31, 2020 - An Indiana woman and Vanderburgh County Democratic precinct committee member was charged with felony election fraud in June.

Election Fraud Cases | The Heritage Foundation
www.heritage.org › voterfraud-print › search › fraud_t...

Joshua Clemons was charged with voter fraud for completing two absentee ballots for people he knew to be ineligible in the May 2011 Democratic Primary. He ...

City councilman among 4 facing voter fraud charges in New ...
www.cnn.com › 2020/06/25 › politics › new-jersey-attorn...

Jun 25, 2020 - City councilman among 4 facing voter fraud charges in New Jersey ... of criminals to undermine the public's confidence in our democratic process." ... Jackson, 48, is charged with fraud in casting a mail-in vote, unauthorized ...

Former congressman indicted on voter fraud, bribery charges ...
www.politico.com › news › 2020/07/23 › former-cong...

Jul 23, 2020 - The Justice Department announced Thursday that federal prosecutors had charged a disgraced former Democratic congressman from ...
LOL

Your link to heritage foundation is a database of voter fraud which goes back decades. They show only one illegal alien over all those years who was found to have voted.

Handing out cards IS NOT VOTER REGISTRATION FOOL.
ARE YOU THAT DUMB ? Do you know what a felony is ? Obviously not.
I did not say they handed out cards. Describing what happened as "handing out cards", shows the dishonesty in your argument. You can not use the proper terms for what transpired for that makes you look like an idiot.
The DMV for years has been giving everyone, to include illegal aliens, Voter Registration Forms.

And again, your argument that illegal aliens only commit one crime is about the dumbest argument ever posted on the USMBs.
"I did not say they handed out cards."

LOL

Spot the disconnect...

They hand illegal aliens voter registration cards at the department of motor vehicle office.
They hand illegal aliens voter registration cards at the department of motor vehicles office.
California DMV did hand out voter registration cards to illegal aliens. That is a fact, I am the witness.
I saw the DMV handing out voter registration cards to everyone that entered the DMV.

• Draft record
  • ... (more items)

I don't know what state you are referring to but in my state which is one of the most liberal and democrat states in the country, the DMV does not operate even close to what you are describing in regard to voter registration and thus I tend to doubt you without proof.

In my state the DMV paper form for registration is exactly the same form available at the election office, the internet, or other goverment offices and you must provide a valid id number for the state to process the form.

If you are getting a new drivers licence or state id, renewing, or making other changes you will be ask if want to register to vote. If you answer yes, you will be ask the same questions that are on the paper registration form. You will not be be asked for identification because they already have it, your state identification or drivers licence number, which is exactly what you supply when you file a paper voter registration form.

I checked several other states and they they operate the same way.

Last edited:
Handing out cards IS NOT VOTER REGISTRATION FOOL.
ARE YOU THAT DUMB ? Do you know what a felony is ? Obviously not.
I did not say they handed out cards. Describing what happened as "handing out cards", shows the dishonesty in your argument. You can not use the proper terms for what transpired for that makes you look like an idiot.
The DMV for years has been giving everyone, to include illegal aliens, Voter Registration Forms.

And again, your argument that illegal aliens only commit one crime is about the dumbest argument ever posted on the USMBs.
"I did not say they handed out cards."

LOL

Spot the disconnect...

They hand illegal aliens voter registration cards at the department of motor vehicle office.
They hand illegal aliens voter registration cards at the department of motor vehicles office.
California DMV did hand out voter registration cards to illegal aliens. That is a fact, I am the witness.
I saw the DMV handing out voter registration cards to everyone that entered the DMV.
I’ve realized talking to republicans is pointless. It doesn’t matter how rational and sound your logic is - they will say anything to avoid admitting that they are wrong. If they had the emotional maturity and objectivity for admitting they are wrong, they wouldn’t be republicans to begin with.

Forum List

Back