Trump told South Carolinians that they should vote for him twice

Yes, illegal voting is a huge problem. Despite your idea that nobody that commits two or three crimes will commit the crime of voting illegally.
Where is the proof ? Trump commision couldn’t find its a huge problem.....neither could a Bush commision .

youre saying all the gop commissions on voter fraud are incompetent ?

Where is the proof ? Trump commision couldn’t find its a huge problem.....neither could a Bush commision .

Why block the investigation if there is nothing to find? Why not allow the investigation to proceed unhindered leaving egg on Trump's face if he would not find anything?

All democrats are incompetent and frauds, that is exactly what I am saying. I am glad you finally agree.

saw the DMV handing out voter registration cards to everyone that entered the DMV. I have been to the DMV more than once. Everyone gets one.
Handing out cards IS NOT VOTER REGISTRATION FOOL.
ARE YOU THAT DUMB ? Do you know what a felony is ? Obviously not.

All democrats are incompetent and frauds, that is exactly what I am saying. I am glad you finally agree.
Haha Dems are
neither. Bush voting commission nor Trump voting commission says you are right. So who’s Incompetent , you or they ?

didnt Trump just ask NC residents to vote illegally ?

Why block the investigation if there is nothing to find? Why not allow the investigation to proceed unhindered leaving egg on Trump's face if he would not find anything?

Trump disbanded the commission....It wasn’t blocked. Trump also disbanded the pandemic board....what a dufus he is

Handing out cards IS NOT VOTER REGISTRATION FOOL.
ARE YOU THAT DUMB ? Do you know what a felony is ? Obviously not.
I did not say they handed out cards. Describing what happened as "handing out cards", shows the dishonesty in your argument. You can not use the proper terms for what transpired for that makes you look like an idiot.
The DMV for years has been giving everyone, to include illegal aliens, Voter Registration Forms.

And again, your argument that illegal aliens only commit one crime is about the dumbest argument ever posted on the USMBs.

Did he or did he not just encourage his cult members to commit a felony?
Yup

Wait for him to walk his statement back and blame the media
Do really think that Trump would come out in front of everybody and tell people of south carolina to commit crimes? I know this makes you libs cream your pants but comeon now......really?
He's on video doing it. Seeing is believing, Son.

All democrats are incompetent and frauds
Haha Dems are
neither. Bush voting commission nor Trump voting commission says you are right. So who’s Incompetent , you or they ?
Yet, I can post many stories of the Democrats fraud that you claim does not exist at all. When you can not admit to any crime committed by either party you set your argument up for failure.
Of course I can find Democrats guilty of fraud, that you claim there are zero shows that your either ignorant, a liar, or stupid, and most likely all three.

Did Janet Reed commit voter fraud? Here's what we know.
www.courierpress.com › story › news › 2020/07/31 › j...

Jul 31, 2020 - An Indiana woman and Vanderburgh County Democratic precinct committee member was charged with felony election fraud in June.

Election Fraud Cases | The Heritage Foundation
www.heritage.org › voterfraud-print › search › fraud_t...

Joshua Clemons was charged with voter fraud for completing two absentee ballots for people he knew to be ineligible in the May 2011 Democratic Primary. He ...

City councilman among 4 facing voter fraud charges in New ...
www.cnn.com › 2020/06/25 › politics › new-jersey-attorn...

Jun 25, 2020 - City councilman among 4 facing voter fraud charges in New Jersey ... of criminals to undermine the public's confidence in our democratic process." ... Jackson, 48, is charged with fraud in casting a mail-in vote, unauthorized ...

Former congressman indicted on voter fraud, bribery charges ...
www.politico.com › news › 2020/07/23 › former-cong...

Jul 23, 2020 - The Justice Department announced Thursday that federal prosecutors had charged a disgraced former Democratic congressman from ...

Did he or did he not just encourage his cult members to commit a felony?
Yup

Wait for him to walk his statement back and blame the media
Dear cultist you have been once again misinformed

“Let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system’s as good as they say it is, then obviously they won’t be able to vote,” the president said. “If it isn’t tabulated, they’ll be able to vote.”

“That’s the way it is,” he added. “And that’s what they should do.”
Voting twice in the same election is illegal.

Showing up in person AFTER you have voted by mail is fraud. An attempt to vote twice.

It's testing the system---------aren't you curious if that is all it takes to vote twice?

You shouldn't be so upset, you dems still have controll of the postal office where ballots can be intercepted and changed.
Lame excuse.

once registered, all they have to do is go vote
So, the illegal has to register first. How does he do that ? Dah ? There is also a question, are you a citizen ? Answer yes or anyother question illegally and you’re a felon. btw, only one vote per registration. Once you’re a felon and an illegal, you get deported after five years in jail. You are really stupid. It’s the employees that help illegals remain in the shadows.

Guess what fool, both Bush and Trump had commissions trying to find these illegals who voted.......they couldn’t and disbanded. Dah. Supply the proof any where where millions of illegals have voted...except on your pointed head.

Here you go:

https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article223886630.html

There is nothing to stop illegals from registering to vote other than the DMV asks them if they are eligible to vote
That’s funny. Hilarious.
Trump had a Voting commission..... THEY COULD FIND NO WRONG DOING
proof becomes one newspaper says ONE dmv can’t prove they didn’t ?
That’s not proof.

As I pointed out and you wiffed on, "There is nothing to stop illegals from registering to vote other than the DMV asks them if they are eligible to vote."

So just to be clear, so you're good if we follow up on California voters and make them prove they are illegals so we know if they voted or not?

Dagosa: {covers ears, starts screaming because he doesn't want to know ...}

There is nothing to stop illegals from registering to vote other than the DMV asks them if they are eligible to vote."

ITS A FELONY.
Why did trump and bush find nothing. Why are you offering no proof. Why are you a liar.

Last edited:
Haha Dems are
Yet, I can post many stories of the Democrats fraud that you claim does not exist at all. When you can not admit to any crime committed by either party you set your argument up for failure.
Of course I can find Democrats guilty of fraud, that you claim there are zero shows that your either ignorant, a liar, or stupid, and most likely all three.

Jul 31, 2020 - An Indiana woman and Vanderburgh County Democratic precinct committee member was charged with felony election fraud in June.

Joshua Clemons was charged with voter fraud for completing two absentee ballots for people he knew to be ineligible in the May 2011 Democratic Primary. He ...

Jun 25, 2020 - City councilman among 4 facing voter fraud charges in New Jersey ... of criminals to undermine the public's confidence in our democratic process." ... Jackson, 48, is charged with fraud in casting a mail-in vote, unauthorized ...

Jul 23, 2020 - The Justice Department announced Thursday that federal prosecutors had charged a disgraced former Democratic congressman from ...
114 to 1

So just to be clear, so you're good if we follow up on California voters and make them prove they are illegals so we know if they voted or not?
Bush and trump found nothing...that’s my proof. You don’t trust the gop ?

Bush and trump found nothing...that’s my proof. You don’t trust the gop ?
Actually Trump is the first third-party candidate to win the presidential race
So yes I don't trust the GOP or the democrat party.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Haha Dems are

114 to 1
19 indictment for illegals registering to vote just last week in North Carolina

Okay, if you wish, I will post 114 cases of democrat voter fraud
Voter Fraud Map: Election Fraud Database | The Heritage ...
www.heritage.org › voterfraud

Explore a sampling of recent proven instances of election fraud from across the country. The database is intended to demonstrate the vulnerabilities in the election system and the many ways in which fraud is committed. ... 17. Officialfinding.
Texas · ‎Alabama · ‎Nj voter fraud · ‎Election Fraud Cases

Yes America, there is voter fraud. These recent cases prove it ...
justthenews.com › politics-policy › elections › yes-amer...

Jul 27, 2020 - Myers was the second official charged in the scheme. Domenick DeMuro, a Democratic ward chairman in that city, admitted in a plea deal that he ...

As far as asking illegal aliens for identification, if they fail to provide the required information to be registered to vote, they are not registered.........

So no, California is not willfully registering illegal aliens to vote. You're just another nut.
Talk out your ass much? Again, no identification is required to register to vote. That is why us law abiding citizens want voter ID.

NO ID is required when registering to vote, or when voting. At the DMV they hand out paper voter registration forms that get mailed in.

How come you change your wording from identification to required information? Cause you know that identification is not required.

I bet if I keep at you the next thing you will say, is, "what difference does it make if illegal aliens vote."
You're beyond brain-dead to think the state is registering people to vote with absolutely zero identification.

To register to vote you must complete a voter registration application on paper or online at RegisterToVote.ca.gov. When you register online, the system will search the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) database for your California driver license or identification card number, date of birth, and last four digits of your social security number. If your information is found and you authorize elections officials' use of your DMV signature, an electronic image of your DMV signature will be added to your voter registration application after you click "submit" at the end of the online application. If there is no signature on file with DMV, all of your information will be transmitted to your county elections office; you will just need to click "print," sign the paper application, and mail it. Your county elections official will contact you when your voter registration application is approved [cor=red]or if more information is needed to confirm your eligibility.[/COLOR]

Frequently Asked Questions | California Secretary of State

As far as asking illegal aliens for identification, if they fail to provide the required information to be registered to vote, they are not registered.........

So no, California is not willfully registering illegal aliens to vote. You're just another nut.
Talk out your ass much? Again, no identification is required to register to vote. That is why us law abiding citizens want voter ID.

NO ID is required when registering to vote, or when voting. At the DMV they hand out paper voter registration forms that get mailed in.

How come you change your wording from identification to required information? Cause you know that identification is not required.

I bet if I keep at you the next thing you will say, is, "what difference does it make if illegal aliens vote."
You're beyond brain-dead to think the state is registering people to vote with absolutely zero identification.

To register to vote you must complete a voter registration application on paper or online at RegisterToVote.ca.gov. When you register online, the system will search the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) database for your California driver license or identification card number, date of birth, and last four digits of your social security number. If your information is found and you authorize elections officials' use of your DMV signature, an electronic image of your DMV signature will be added to your voter registration application after you click "submit" at the end of the online application. If there is no signature on file with DMV, all of your information will be transmitted to your county elections office; you will just need to click "print," sign the paper application, and mail it. Your county elections official will contact you when your voter registration application is approved [cor=red]or if more information is needed to confirm your eligibility.[/COLOR]
Thank you, as I stated, no identification is ever shown by the applicant. Your post states the same.

I have never heard of a provisional ballot being used at a polling place to cast a vote after you cast a mail in vote because you think it might not have been counted. Mail ballots generally have a transaction id on the ballot. You can use this id to inquire as to whether your vote was counted either by phone or on the election web site.

If it's THAT EASY to tell -- then SURELY, on election day, they can TELL YOU whether your mail-in has been received when you sign in.. Then if you THINK your ballot is lost or "stolen" -- you CAN cast a provisional... There's no doubt on this..

The quotes you pulled from the article are about VOTING TWICE.. A provisional ballot is NOT A VOTE... It will be TOSSED if you're on record already voting..
LOLOLOL

Of course a provisional ballot is a vote. What kind of retarded nonsense are you spewing now? It may not be counted, but someone had to vote with it.

Forum List

Back