Trump told South Carolinians that they should vote for him twice

and

Chris Cuomo blasted Attorney General Bill Barr on Wednesday, accusing him of acting as a pawn for President Donald Trump and “playing dumb” about the legality of voting twice.

It’s illegal to vote more than once in an election, but that didn’t stop Trump from suggesting on Wednesday that voters in North Carolina test their state’s election system by voting once by mail and a second time in person.

When asked about this comment in an interview with CNN’s Wolf Blitzer, Barr tried to explain away Trump’s suggestion and declined to say it was illegal, claiming not to know the specific law in North Carolina.
-------------------------------------
tramp knows its illegal to vote twice, but Barr is unsure!!!

Love that liberal spin, dont' you?

How is it spin when you quote Trump’s own words?

His own words?

" "So let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system's as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote. If it isn't tabulated, they'll be able to vote," Trump said when asked whether he has confidence in the mail-in system in North Carolina, a battleground state. "

Seems like you’re the one engaging in spin. “So let them send it in and let them go vote”. Sounds like vote twice to me.

But then I am only quoting Trump’s own words.

and still spinning.

and

Chris Cuomo blasted Attorney General Bill Barr on Wednesday, accusing him of acting as a pawn for President Donald Trump and “playing dumb” about the legality of voting twice.

It’s illegal to vote more than once in an election, but that didn’t stop Trump from suggesting on Wednesday that voters in North Carolina test their state’s election system by voting once by mail and a second time in person.

When asked about this comment in an interview with CNN’s Wolf Blitzer, Barr tried to explain away Trump’s suggestion and declined to say it was illegal, claiming not to know the specific law in North Carolina.

His own words?

" "So let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system's as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote. If it isn't tabulated, they'll be able to vote," Trump said when asked whether he has confidence in the mail-in system in North Carolina, a battleground state. "

Seems like you’re the one engaging in spin. “So let them send it in and let them go vote”. Sounds like vote twice to me.

and still spinning.

No just quoting.

To test the system of course! Oh gee how convenient. Voting fraud is now okay. Why? Because it means those votes will supposedly slip through the cracks and it will help him win fraudulently. He is a such a fucking moron.

He's just corrupt, head to toe crooked, as crooked as the crooked come.... has been, his whole life.... which is undeniable imo. :D

and

His own words?

A crime

It's a crime to verify your mail in vote has been counted?

Going to vote is not verifying whether your mail in vote was received.

Trump advocated a crime

I see comprehension is still your weak point.

" So let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system's as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote. "

and

His own words?

and still spinning.

No just quoting.

No just selectively quoting.

and

His own words?

A crime

Trump advocated a crime

" So let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system's as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote. "

So he is encouraging his voters to vote twice. Send in your ballot then go to the polls again on Election Day and try to vote again.

Stop spinning and just admit Trump was wrong to say what he said.

and

His own words?

A crime

Trump advocated a crime

The crime occurs when you attempt to vote a second time. You wont be able to vote because they are hauling you off to jail

and

His own words?

and still spinning.

No just quoting.

No just selectively quoting.

Seriously who encourages someone to send in a mail in ballot then go again on Election Day. Geesus..it is plain as day what the idiot was saying. We already know that Election Day will be swamped so not only is Trump encouraging voter fraud but is also encouraging chaos at the polls by having millions who sent in ballots to go to the polls in an attempt to throw a monkey wrench in the system by delaying voters from casting votes.

Last edited:

and

His own words?

Even then, Trump is suggesting that people who have already voted go stand in line making waits for those who haven't even longer. Kinda enforces my thoughts about voting by mail even stronger now.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
Face it tramp was telling his voters to vote twice and AG Barr didn't know a thing about votes and states laws.

and

His own words?

Even then, Trump is suggesting that people who have already voted go stand in line making waits for those who haven't even longer. Kinda enforces my thoughts about voting by mail even stronger now.

It is a form of voter suppression is what it is.

From your link:

"President Trump encourages supporters to vote absentee-by-mail early, and then show up in person at the polls or the local registrar to verify that their vote has already been counted," Trump campaign official Tim Murtaugh said. "It’s amazing that the media can go from insisting that voter fraud doesn’t exist to screaming about it when President Trump points out the giant holes in the Democrats’ voting schemes.”

:oops8:
Hey you dumb stupid moron. This is the DIRECT quote from Trump:

"So let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system's as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote. If it isn't tabulated, they'll be able to vote," Trump said when asked whether he has confidence in the mail-in system in North Carolina, a battleground state.“
Trump DID NOT tell anyone to "vote twice' you asshole! He said to go in person to make sure your mail in vote was counted.
GOD you're a fucking liar!

In 2016 the way we conducted elections was the envy of the world. Four years later and under Trump’s leadership our elections are now put on a par with Russia, Paraguay and Zimbabwe not only by the world but by our own citizens. That is the tragedy of all this.
Um, Russians meddled on Barry's watch.

Yet, it is the Democrats that block any sort of rule or regulation that would prevent voting twice.
Give us an example
Not requiring ID. I just go and say I'm tim Jones and they give me a ballot. Democrats are literally so racist they believe black people are to dumb to have IDs or find a DMV.

OK try that
Say you are Tim Jones and sign that ballot. Then try to explain why your signature doesn’t match or explain why you are voting when Tim Jones has already voted
So, you don't think someone could walk into a voting location, just give a name of someone else, and be allowed to vote?

and

His own words?

You clowns always have to edit quotes.

You left this out:

and if their system's as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote

and

His own words?

No, you are editing Trump's own words.

Forum List

Back