Trump told South Carolinians that they should vote for him twice

Yet, it is the Democrats that block any sort of rule or regulation that would prevent voting twice.
Give us an example
Not requiring ID. I just go and say I'm tim Jones and they give me a ballot. Democrats are literally so racist they believe black people are to dumb to have IDs or find a DMV.

Politicians could have started making photo I.D's a part of registering to vote years ago. They don't. They only complain. They don't care about photo I.D., they only care to use this as a tool to divide people.

Yet, it is the Democrats that block any sort of rule or regulation that would prevent voting twice.
Give us an example
Not requiring ID. I just go and say I'm tim Jones and they give me a ballot. Democrats are literally so racist they believe black people are to dumb to have IDs or find a DMV.

OK try that
Say you are Tim Jones and sign that ballot. Then try to explain why your signature doesn’t match or explain why you are voting when Tim Jones has already voted

Give us an example

OK try that
Say you are Tim Jones and sign that ballot. Then try to explain why your signature doesn’t match or explain why you are voting when Tim Jones has already voted

It happens. Democrats lie and say it doesn't because they are invested in election fraud.

Democrats are nothing but domestic terrorists. They have nothing but disdain for democracy and America.

and

Chris Cuomo blasted Attorney General Bill Barr on Wednesday, accusing him of acting as a pawn for President Donald Trump and “playing dumb” about the legality of voting twice.

It’s illegal to vote more than once in an election, but that didn’t stop Trump from suggesting on Wednesday that voters in North Carolina test their state’s election system by voting once by mail and a second time in person.

When asked about this comment in an interview with CNN’s Wolf Blitzer, Barr tried to explain away Trump’s suggestion and declined to say it was illegal, claiming not to know the specific law in North Carolina.
-------------------------------------
tramp knows its illegal to vote twice, but Barr is unsure!!!

Lies.

Give us an example

OK try that

It happens. Democrats lie and say it doesn't because they are invested in election fraud.

Democrats are nothing but domestic terrorists. They have nothing but disdain for democracy and America.

There’s No Such Thing as a Do-Over Election

This ranks right up there with Timothy Geithner being the Treasury Secretary and no knowing how to do his taxes. For an Attorney General not to know this just goes to show how often we scrape the bottom of the barrel for those in these kinds of positions.
California...the rich state...Lets vote ourselves water and electricity shortages.

This ranks right up there with Timothy Geithner being the Treasury Secretary and no knowing how to do his taxes. For an Attorney General not to know this just goes to show how often we scrape the bottom of the barrel for those in these kinds of positions.
California...the rich state...Lets vote ourselves water and electricity shortages.
California Democrats thought they could save a ton of money by not taking care of their forest. California used to have logging and a forest service. Now it just has massive fires.

and

Chris Cuomo blasted Attorney General Bill Barr on Wednesday, accusing him of acting as a pawn for President Donald Trump and “playing dumb” about the legality of voting twice.

It’s illegal to vote more than once in an election, but that didn’t stop Trump from suggesting on Wednesday that voters in North Carolina test their state’s election system by voting once by mail and a second time in person.

When asked about this comment in an interview with CNN’s Wolf Blitzer, Barr tried to explain away Trump’s suggestion and declined to say it was illegal, claiming not to know the specific law in North Carolina.

Love that liberal spin, dont' you?

and

How is it spin when you quote Trump’s own words?

and

You can't take Trump's words as he says them. You have to wait for an interpreter to explain to you what he actually meant.

and

No that is Tramp and Barr spins.

and

His own words?

" "So let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system's as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote. If it isn't tabulated, they'll be able to vote," Trump said when asked whether he has confidence in the mail-in system in North Carolina, a battleground state. "

and

His own words?

" "So let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system's as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote. If it isn't tabulated, they'll be able to vote," Trump said when asked whether he has confidence in the mail-in system in North Carolina, a battleground state. "

A crime

“In North Carolina, absentee ballots have an authentication process that makes sense. I tell everyone vote absentee. Don’t worry about rain, don’t worry about the events of the day on Election Day. Vote by absentee ballot,” said U.S. Sen. Thom Tillis, a Republican, during a recent interview on Spectrum. “I think it’s a great way to vote.”

The North Carolina Democratic Party said “every voter has a right to have their ballot counted.”

and

His own words?

A crime

It's a crime to verify your mail in vote has been counted?

and

His own words?

Seems like you’re the one engaging in spin. “So let them send it in and let them go vote”. Sounds like vote twice to me.

But then I am only quoting Trump’s own words.

and

His own words?

A crime

It's a crime to verify your mail in vote has been counted?

Going to vote is not verifying whether your mail in vote was received.

Trump advocated a crime

Forum List

Back