Trump told South Carolinians that they should vote for him twice

Yet, it is the Democrats that block any sort of rule or regulation that would prevent voting twice.
Give us an example
Not requiring ID. I just go and say I'm tim Jones and they give me a ballot. Democrats are literally so racist they believe black people are to dumb to have IDs or find a DMV.

OK try that
Say you are Tim Jones and sign that ballot. Then try to explain why your signature doesn’t match or explain why you are voting when Tim Jones has already voted
So, you don't think someone could walk into a voting location, just give a name of someone else, and be allowed to vote?

Show where that is happening.

and

Chris Cuomo blasted Attorney General Bill Barr on Wednesday, accusing him of acting as a pawn for President Donald Trump and “playing dumb” about the legality of voting twice.

It’s illegal to vote more than once in an election, but that didn’t stop Trump from suggesting on Wednesday that voters in North Carolina test their state’s election system by voting once by mail and a second time in person.

When asked about this comment in an interview with CNN’s Wolf Blitzer, Barr tried to explain away Trump’s suggestion and declined to say it was illegal, claiming not to know the specific law in North Carolina.
-------------------------------------
tramp knows its illegal to vote twice, but Barr is unsure!!!

Love that liberal spin, dont' you?

How is it spin when you quote Trump’s own words?

His own words?

" "So let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system's as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote. If it isn't tabulated, they'll be able to vote," Trump said when asked whether he has confidence in the mail-in system in North Carolina, a battleground state. "

Seems like you’re the one engaging in spin. “So let them send it in and let them go vote”. Sounds like vote twice to me.

But then I am only quoting Trump’s own words.

and still spinning.

No just quoting.

misquoting.

and

Chris Cuomo blasted Attorney General Bill Barr on Wednesday, accusing him of acting as a pawn for President Donald Trump and “playing dumb” about the legality of voting twice.

It’s illegal to vote more than once in an election, but that didn’t stop Trump from suggesting on Wednesday that voters in North Carolina test their state’s election system by voting once by mail and a second time in person.

When asked about this comment in an interview with CNN’s Wolf Blitzer, Barr tried to explain away Trump’s suggestion and declined to say it was illegal, claiming not to know the specific law in North Carolina.

His own words?

" "So let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system's as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote. If it isn't tabulated, they'll be able to vote," Trump said when asked whether he has confidence in the mail-in system in North Carolina, a battleground state. "

A crime

It's a crime to verify your mail in vote has been counted?

Going to vote is not verifying whether your mail in vote was received.

Trump advocated a crime

I see comprehension is still your weak point.

" So let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system's as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote. "

So he is encouraging his voters to vote twice. Send in your ballot then go to the polls again on Election Day and try to vote again.

Stop spinning and just admit Trump was wrong to say what he said.

then go to the polls again on Election Day and try to vote again.

You just destroyed your own bullshit narrative.

From your link:

"President Trump encourages supporters to vote absentee-by-mail early, and then show up in person at the polls or the local registrar to verify that their vote has already been counted," Trump campaign official Tim Murtaugh said. "It’s amazing that the media can go from insisting that voter fraud doesn’t exist to screaming about it when President Trump points out the giant holes in the Democrats’ voting schemes.”

:oops8:
Hey you dumb stupid moron. This is the DIRECT quote from Trump:

"So let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system's as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote. If it isn't tabulated, they'll be able to vote," Trump said when asked whether he has confidence in the mail-in system in North Carolina, a battleground state.“
Trump DID NOT tell anyone to "vote twice' you asshole! He said to go in person to make sure your mail in vote was counted.
GOD you're a fucking liar!
As usual, Trumps followers try to cover for him

He did not say verify if your mail in vote was received. That is legal.

He said mail in a vote and try to vote again in person. “Let them go vote”

Yet, it is the Democrats that block any sort of rule or regulation that would prevent voting twice.
Give us an example
Not requiring ID. I just go and say I'm tim Jones and they give me a ballot. Democrats are literally so racist they believe black people are to dumb to have IDs or find a DMV.

OK try that
Say you are Tim Jones and sign that ballot. Then try to explain why your signature doesn’t match or explain why you are voting when Tim Jones has already voted
So, you don't think someone could walk into a voting location, just give a name of someone else, and be allowed to vote?

Sure.

Give us an example

OK try that

No I don’t.

It is easier to get a fake ID than it is to duplicate a signature while being watched.

and

His own words?

Seems like you’re the one engaging in spin. “So let them send it in and let them go vote”. Sounds like vote twice to me.

But then I am only quoting Trump’s own words.

You clowns always have to edit quotes.

You left this out:

and if their system's as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote

I addressed this. Even then he is arguing to go wait in line even though you have already voted, making wait times longer for those who have not.

Is this really how you want to encourage in person voting?

Give us an example

OK try that

Sure.

The Poll Worker says......sign your name here and the guy runs away

Why?
Because signing someone else’s name is a Federal Crime

Give us an example

OK try that

Sure.

Why?

:auiqs.jpg: And Democrats believe that never happens.

Give us an example

OK try that

No I don’t.

It is easier to get a fake ID than it is to duplicate a signature while being watched.
See post above yours. Get ready to be humiliated. :abgg2q.jpg:

Give us an example

OK try that

Sure.

Why?

:auiqs.jpg: And Democrats believe that never happens.

There is always someone willing to try something. Its rare.

Give us an example

OK try that

Sure.

Why?

There was nothing preventing him from signing the name and voting in Holder's name.

So, According to Trump supporters, Trump says those that mail in their ballots should go to the polls on Election Day to make sure their votes are counted. That is their interpretation of what Trump was saying.

Okay.

Who votes most by mail in ballots? Democrats

Who will vote most in person on Election Day? Republicans

So, based on Trump’s own words, Democrats who voted by mail should go to the polls on November 3rd, stand in line and demand to see that their votes are counted. If Republicans have to wait an extra few hours to vote or walk away because of the wait..well they can thank Mr. Trump for that inconvenience.

Last edited:
I called this last month, democrats will vote by mail and in person

Really, did you call for the Orange Virus calling out for his sheeple to commit voter fraud. Well it just happened!

The other, not so much.
Link?

It is already linked in this thread!!!

ROTFLMFAO

MAGA!!!!
That’s not what he said

It is EXACTLY what he said.

Really, did you call for the Orange Virus calling out for his sheeple to commit voter fraud. Well it just happened!

The other, not so much.
Link?

ROTFLMFAO

MAGA!!!!
That’s not what he said

Read the context .. you might learn something

The other, not so much.
Link?

ROTFLMFAO

MAGA!!!!
That’s not what he said

Read the context .. you might learn something

Just read, ewe might learn something.

Forum List

Back