Trump told South Carolinians that they should vote for him twice

Yet, it is the Democrats that block any sort of rule or regulation that would prevent voting twice.
Give us an example
Not requiring ID. I just go and say I'm tim Jones and they give me a ballot. Democrats are literally so racist they believe black people are to dumb to have IDs or find a DMV.

OK try that
Say you are Tim Jones and sign that ballot. Then try to explain why your signature doesn’t match or explain why you are voting when Tim Jones has already voted
So, you don't think someone could walk into a voting location, just give a name of someone else, and be allowed to vote?

No I don’t.

It is easier to get a fake ID than it is to duplicate a signature while being watched.
See post above yours. Get ready to be humiliated. :abgg2q.jpg:
You FAIL once again

Yet, it is the Democrats that block any sort of rule or regulation that would prevent voting twice.
Give us an example
Not requiring ID. I just go and say I'm tim Jones and they give me a ballot. Democrats are literally so racist they believe black people are to dumb to have IDs or find a DMV.

OK try that
Say you are Tim Jones and sign that ballot. Then try to explain why your signature doesn’t match or explain why you are voting when Tim Jones has already voted
So, you don't think someone could walk into a voting location, just give a name of someone else, and be allowed to vote?

Show where that is happening.
Sure.

The Poll Worker says......sign your name here and the guy runs away

Why?
Because signing someone else’s name is a Federal Crime

:auiqs.jpg: And Democrats believe that never happens.

I’d be happy to read whatever you provide that shows people voting intentionally under someone else’s name.

Give us an example

OK try that

Sure.

Why?

There was nothing preventing him from signing the name and voting in Holder's name.

Then why didn’t he?

He never actually voted in Holders name, did he?
He never actually tried to fake Holders signature and get away with it, did he?

He ran away when asked to sign
The process worked as designed and stopped an illegal vote

Give us an example

OK try that

Sure.

Why?

I’d be happy to read whatever you provide that shows people voting intentionally under someone else’s name.

The fact Democrats are here claiming our elections are clean and pure and that fraud doesn't happen and illegals don't vote shows the average person reading this forum that Democrats are lying scum.

Show us
Sounds like more Bullshit
If it sounds like bullshit to you that is because you dont know what is going on in the USA. I am not insulting you, and it may be that your source for news is very limited. Either way you are ignorant of the facts.
Screenshot_20200903-095454_Samsung Internet.jpg

Give us an example

OK try that

Sure.

Why?

The fact Democrats are here claiming our elections are clean and pure and that fraud doesn't happen and illegals don't vote shows the average person reading this forum that Democrats are lying scum.

Illegals don't vote. Out of millions of votes you will find fewer illegals voting in the entire country than Republicans cheating in North Carolina.

To test the system of course! Oh gee how convenient. Voting fraud is now okay. Why? Because it means those votes will supposedly slip through the cracks and it will help him win fraudulently. He is a such a fucking moron.

I thought there is no fraud in our elections.
You thought wrong. And now we actually have a U.S. president encouraging Americans to commit crimes.

I miss the daze when the rabid right went crazy because they idiotically thought Barack Obama encouraged illegal aliens to vote.

Where's your outrage now, con?

Give us an example

OK try that

Sure.

Why?

I’d be happy to acknowledge that our country suffers from significant voter fraud if you could only provide some evidence.

Conspiracy Theories just don‘t have the weight with Democrats that they do with Republicans

Show us
Sounds like more Bullshit
If it sounds like bullshit to you that is because you dont know what is going on in the USA. I am not insulting you, and it may be that your source for news is very limited. Either way you are ignorant of the facts.View attachment 384018
FAIL once again

As usual you scream woulda, coulda, shoulda but can’t point to any illegals actually voting.

To test the system of course! Oh gee how convenient. Voting fraud is now okay. Why? Because it means those votes will supposedly slip through the cracks and it will help him win fraudulently. He is a such a fucking moron.

You said fraud is impossible, so why are you worried?

Give us an example

OK try that

Sure.

Why?

I’d be happy to acknowledge that our country suffers from significant voter fraud if you could only provide some evidence.

Conspiracy Theories just don‘t have the weight with Democrats that they do with Republicans

RW: "I’d be happy to acknowledge that our country suffers from significant voter fraud if you could only provide some evidence"

Corrected: " I’d be happy to acknowledge that our country suffers from significant voter fraud if you could only provide some evidence that I won't ignore"

You're welcome

Give us an example

OK try that

Sure.

Why?

RW: "I’d be happy to acknowledge that our country suffers from significant voter fraud if you could only provide some evidence"

Corrected: " I’d be happy to acknowledge that our country suffers from significant voter fraud if you could only provide some evidence that I won't ignore"

You're welcome

I notice you still have FAILED to provide any actual evidence. In 2017, Trump created a commission to investigate voter fraud. They came up with NOTHING......but Trump keeps telling the lie

His followers repeat it

Forum List

Back