Trump told South Carolinians that they should vote for him twice

To test the system of course! Oh gee how convenient. Voting fraud is now okay. Why? Because it means those votes will supposedly slip through the cracks and it will help him win fraudulently. He is a such a fucking moron.
As are his devoted fanatics. Birds of a feather...

Stellar advice from "Two Timing" Trump, to all his NC Banana Republicans!

Poor guy, your Messiah Biden being criticized is too much for you huh?

:itsok:

Well fuck, I thought you guys said the Great Obama was the Messiah. Make up yer minds. Now I'm going to have to change all the wording on all the headers and stuff.....

Now as for Double-Down Donnie, well obviously you guys are embarrassed at just how stupid he looks and sounds. I still can't believe we elected a guy with a face like that! How could anybody vote for a guy with a face like his?

You've been spending too much time on the playground. You sound like an eight year old.

My point is how your standard is that if you are going to vote for someone then somehow you adore them. So, Biden is your Messiah. I got it. You love the guy, worship the ground he walks on or you wouldn't vote for him.

Stupid shit, dude

To test the system of course! Oh gee how convenient. Voting fraud is now okay. Why? Because it means those votes will supposedly slip through the cracks and it will help him win fraudulently. He is a such a fucking moron.

Just listened to him say it on the tarmac with AF1 in the background. An American president, jeesh!

When you elect a clown, don't be surprised when you get a circus.

I'm fully expecting Donnie Dotard's Flying Trapeze Act to begin any moment. Hopefully without a net. :)

Democrats allowed illegals to vote.
That is a lie.
They hand illegal aliens voter registration cards at the department of motor vehicle office.

This has been debunked so many times it now resides in Debunktion Junction. In RARE cases states like California allow LEGAL migrant workers to obtain temporary driver permits. These do not enable them to vote.

When I moved to Oregon recently, I had to show them my birth certificate and then registration to vote is automatic and all voting is mail-in. Oregon did an exhaustive study after the 2016 elections and found TWO cases of voter fraud in the entire state.

An illegal resident would never risk it. Getting caught would mean permanent deportation.

STOP LYING

Just listened to him say it on the tarmac with AF1 in the background. An American president, jeesh!

When you elect a clown, don't be surprised when you get a circus.

I'm fully expecting Donnie Dotard's Flying Trapeze Act to begin any moment. Hopefully without a net. :)

Another Biden worshiper who's standard is you have to love and adore them and agree with everything they say to vote for them.

Your dream is going all carnal on the old fart, huh?

:suck:

Or better, he goes all carnal on you! That's the dream ...

:ssex:

Trump the GOAT troll and POTUS...........Hail Trump!

Yet, it is the Democrats that block any sort of rule or regulation that would prevent voting twice.
Give us an example
Not requiring ID. I just go and say I'm tim Jones and they give me a ballot. Democrats are literally so racist they believe black people are to dumb to have IDs or find a DMV.

OK try that
Say you are Tim Jones and sign that ballot. Then try to explain why your signature doesn’t match or explain why you are voting when Tim Jones has already voted
So, you don't think someone could walk into a voting location, just give a name of someone else, and be allowed to vote?

Show where that is happening.
Sure.

The Poll Worker says......sign your name here and the guy runs away

Why?
Because signing someone else’s name is a Federal Crime

There was nothing preventing him from signing the name and voting in Holder's name.

Then why didn’t he?

He never actually voted in Holders name, did he?
He never actually tried to fake Holders signature and get away with it, did he?

He ran away when asked to sign
The process worked as designed and stopped an illegal vote

He was there to prove a point, Halfwit.

Do you think he couldn't have signed the Wing Man's name and gotten away with it? There was no sig to compare to, and that guy didn't strike me as a handwriting expert anyway. You got owned by that video, Dummy.

When partisan supporters have to repeatedly rationalize his openly illegal suggestions, ( as understood by standard non partisan dictionary and common English language, taught in all schools and universities) in public as joke, or trying to make a point, it is wrong and probably the rationalization is a lie, easily seen through as he has doubled down on, before. The majority of the population has heard him lie enough, that they can no longer even pretend to agree, while his supporters have pretended to accept his alternative facts and realities so long, they are living in fantasy world, where words and sentences no longer really have meanings until re interpreted.

and

Chris Cuomo blasted Attorney General Bill Barr on Wednesday, accusing him of acting as a pawn for President Donald Trump and “playing dumb” about the legality of voting twice.

It’s illegal to vote more than once in an election, but that didn’t stop Trump from suggesting on Wednesday that voters in North Carolina test their state’s election system by voting once by mail and a second time in person.

When asked about this comment in an interview with CNN’s Wolf Blitzer, Barr tried to explain away Trump’s suggestion and declined to say it was illegal, claiming not to know the specific law in North Carolina.
-------------------------------------
tramp knows its illegal to vote twice, but Barr is unsure!!!

Love that liberal spin, dont' you?

How is it spin when you quote Trump’s own words?

His own words?

" "So let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system's as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote. If it isn't tabulated, they'll be able to vote," Trump said when asked whether he has confidence in the mail-in system in North Carolina, a battleground state. "

Seems like you’re the one engaging in spin. “So let them send it in and let them go vote”. Sounds like vote twice to me.

But then I am only quoting Trump’s own words.

and still spinning.

No just quoting.

And yet again we are confronted either by "he was joking" ORRRR ....

1k5rzy.jpg

Hey you dumb stupid moron. This is the DIRECT quote from Trump:

"So let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system's as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote. If it isn't tabulated, they'll be able to vote," Trump said when asked whether he has confidence in the mail-in system in North Carolina, a battleground state.“
Hey you dumb stupid moron... Nobody does that. That has NEVER been the case EVER. Voter fraud CAN'T happen... Remember?

I fuck'n hate hypocrites.
Hey double dumb stupid moron. No one ever said voting fraud never happened. It’s just extremely RARE therefore it doesn’t matter.

But now you're admitting that people can vote twice, which you said can't happen. So which is it?

Remember how you said they pull every voter registration card and a trained signature and have a trained handwriting expert validate them all?

It's hilarious how you've been so fraud, NFW then as soon as there's a comment from Trump you melt down proving you were lying all this time and even you know how easy it is with the stupid rules you're putting in place.

You realize this was Trump's point, to make you react the way you did, right? LOL. He's WAY smarter than you are
When did anyone say it couldn’t happen? It’s just very rare for someone to try it.

and

Chris Cuomo blasted Attorney General Bill Barr on Wednesday, accusing him of acting as a pawn for President Donald Trump and “playing dumb” about the legality of voting twice.

It’s illegal to vote more than once in an election, but that didn’t stop Trump from suggesting on Wednesday that voters in North Carolina test their state’s election system by voting once by mail and a second time in person.

When asked about this comment in an interview with CNN’s Wolf Blitzer, Barr tried to explain away Trump’s suggestion and declined to say it was illegal, claiming not to know the specific law in North Carolina.

His own words?

" "So let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system's as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote. If it isn't tabulated, they'll be able to vote," Trump said when asked whether he has confidence in the mail-in system in North Carolina, a battleground state. "

Seems like you’re the one engaging in spin. “So let them send it in and let them go vote”. Sounds like vote twice to me.

and still spinning.

No just quoting.

No just selectively quoting.

Seriously who encourages someone to send in a mail in ballot then go again on Election Day. Geesus..it is plain as day what the idiot was saying. We already know that Election Day will be swamped so not only is Trump encouraging voter fraud but is also encouraging chaos at the polls by having millions who sent in ballots to go to the polls in an attempt to throw a monkey wrench in the system by delaying voters from casting votes.

Wonder if he's gonna follow though with his threat to position sheriff's at polling places for intimidation purposes? The RNC is ALREADY recruiting 50,000 "poll watchers" for the same purpose. What could possibly go wrong? :rolleyes:

Hey voters, if ANYONE (including a sheriff) questions your right to vote, tell them to get bent ... they are entitled to NOTHING - your ID or otherwise.

and

His own words?

and still spinning.

No just quoting.

No just selectively quoting.

Seriously who encourages someone to send in a mail in ballot then go again on Election Day. Geesus..it is plain as day what the idiot was saying. We already know that Election Day will be swamped so not only is Trump encouraging voter fraud but is also encouraging chaos at the polls by having millions who sent in ballots to go to the polls in an attempt to throw a monkey wrench in the system by delaying voters from casting votes.

Wonder if he's gonna follow though with his threat to position sheriff's at polling places for intimidation purposes? The RNC is ALREADY recruiting 50,000 "poll watchers" for the same purpose. What could possibly go wrong? :rolleyes:

Hey voters, if ANYONE (including a sheriff) questions your right to vote, tell them to get bent ... they are entitled to NOTHING - your ID or otherwise.

Show us
Sounds like more Bullshit
If it sounds like bullshit to you that is because you dont know what is going on in the USA. I am not insulting you, and it may be that your source for news is very limited. Either way you are ignorant of the facts.View attachment 384018

Well that proved absolutely nothing. STOP LYING

Democrats allowed illegals to vote.
That is a lie.
They hand illegal aliens voter registration cards at the department of motor vehicle office.
Bullshit.

Illegal aliens can only qualify for an AB-60 driver's license...

Section 12801.9 of the California Vehicle code is an AB60 license.​

And folks who obtain an AB-60 driver's license are not registered to vote...

Election Code, Division II, Chapter 4.5 § 2263 (d) The department shall not electronically provide records of a person who applies for or is issued a driver’s license pursuant to Section 12801.9 of the Vehicle Code because he or she is unable to submit satisfactory proof that his or her presence in the United States is authorized under federal law.

... in accordance with state legislation...

Bill Text - AB-60 Driver’s licenses: eligibility: required documentation. The license shall bear the following notice: “This card is not acceptable for official federal purposes. This license is issued only as a license to drive a motor vehicle. It does not establish eligibility for employment, voter registration, or public benefits.”

Another Biden worshiper who's standard is you have to love and adore them and agree with everything they say to vote for them.

Your dream is going all carnal on the old fart, huh?

Or better, he goes all carnal on you! That's the dream ...

Biden wasn't my choice. Hell, I'd even vote for Islamaphobe White Nationalist Boris Johnson over your idiot at this point. At least he condemned Putin for poisoning his political rival and provided leadership on the pandemic. Once again, we got CRICKETS from Putin's Puppet.

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back