Trump told South Carolinians that they should vote for him twice

To test the system of course! Oh gee how convenient. Voting fraud is now okay. Why? Because it means those votes will supposedly slip through the cracks and it will help him win fraudulently. He is a such a fucking moron.

How odd, an admission that enough fraud can happen with mail-in votes to swing an election. Did you forget that you're supposed to pretend that it can't?

and

Chris Cuomo blasted Attorney General Bill Barr on Wednesday, accusing him of acting as a pawn for President Donald Trump and “playing dumb” about the legality of voting twice.

It’s illegal to vote more than once in an election, but that didn’t stop Trump from suggesting on Wednesday that voters in North Carolina test their state’s election system by voting once by mail and a second time in person.

When asked about this comment in an interview with CNN’s Wolf Blitzer, Barr tried to explain away Trump’s suggestion and declined to say it was illegal, claiming not to know the specific law in North Carolina.
-------------------------------------
tramp knows its illegal to vote twice, but Barr is unsure!!!

Love that liberal spin, dont' you?

How is it spin when you quote Trump’s own words?

His own words?

" "So let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system's as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote. If it isn't tabulated, they'll be able to vote," Trump said when asked whether he has confidence in the mail-in system in North Carolina, a battleground state. "

Seems like you’re the one engaging in spin. “So let them send it in and let them go vote”. Sounds like vote twice to me.

But then I am only quoting Trump’s own words.

and still spinning.

No just quoting.

No just selectively quoting.

Seriously who encourages someone to send in a mail in ballot then go again on Election Day. Geesus..it is plain as day what the idiot was saying. We already know that Election Day will be swamped so not only is Trump encouraging voter fraud but is also encouraging chaos at the polls by having millions who sent in ballots to go to the polls in an attempt to throw a monkey wrench in the system by delaying voters from casting votes.

Wonder if he's gonna follow though with his threat to position sheriff's at polling places for intimidation purposes? The RNC is ALREADY recruiting 50,000 "poll watchers" for the same purpose. What could possibly go wrong? :rolleyes:

Hey voters, if ANYONE (including a sheriff) questions your right to vote, tell them to get bent ... they are entitled to NOTHING - your ID or otherwise.

Young men exercising their second amendment rights

Your trolling needs work.

Bullshit.

Illegal aliens can only qualify for an AB-60 driver's license...
damn, you called bullshit. You are right. Illegal aliens are only willing to break one law, entering the country illegally. After that they obey all laws.

plus you did say bullshit,
And I also showed where California doesn't register illegal aliens to vote when they apply for a driver's license, despite your claims to the contrary. You left that part out.

Yet, it is the Democrats that block any sort of rule or regulation that would prevent voting twice.
Give us an example
Not requiring ID. I just go and say I'm tim Jones and they give me a ballot. Democrats are literally so racist they believe black people are to dumb to have IDs or find a DMV.

OK try that
Say you are Tim Jones and sign that ballot. Then try to explain why your signature doesn’t match or explain why you are voting when Tim Jones has already voted
So, you don't think someone could walk into a voting location, just give a name of someone else, and be allowed to vote?

Show where that is happening.
Sure.

The Poll Worker says......sign your name here and the guy runs away

Why?
Because signing someone else’s name is a Federal Crime

There was nothing preventing him from signing the name and voting in Holder's name.

Then why didn’t he?

He never actually voted in Holders name, did he?
He never actually tried to fake Holders signature and get away with it, did he?

He ran away when asked to sign
The process worked as designed and stopped an illegal vote

He was there to prove a point, Halfwit.

Do you think he couldn't have signed the Wing Man's name and gotten away with it? There was no sig to compare to, and that guy didn't strike me as a handwriting expert anyway. You got owned by that video, Dummy.

What point?

That he was unable to vote in Holders name and that he ran away when asked to provide a signature?

If it was so easy, why didn’t he follow through and PROVE he could vote in someone elses name?

Nothing prevented him from voting for the Wing Man. His point was proven, but nobody expects a simpleton troll like you to admit it.

To test the system of course! Oh gee how convenient. Voting fraud is now okay. Why? Because it means those votes will supposedly slip through the cracks and it will help him win fraudulently. He is a such a fucking moron.

Just listened to him say it on the tarmac with AF1 in the background. An American president, jeesh!
Did you hear hillary the other day telling Biden not to concede the election?
Would you like to explain why she said that? Or does the fact that trump has fucked up the mail mean nothing?

You INSULT fucking morons

Why are you taking it personally?
I would have been more exacting and mentioned your name but didn't want to get deleted again Are you voting twice too??

I thought there is no fraud in our elections.
You thought wrong. And now we actually have a U.S. president encouraging Americans to commit crimes.

I miss the daze when the rabid right went crazy because they idiotically thought Barack Obama encouraged illegal aliens to vote.

Where's your outrage now, con?
Just going by what you loons are telling me.

I watched the video and his first and last statement was to vote by mail, then go to the poll and see if your mail-in vote was tabulated. If it wasn't then you should vote in person. You know you voted by mail and if you ask was it tabulated then the election official knows you voted and if it wasn't tabulated yet they will give you a provisional ballot and you can vote again. When all the votes are counted against the voting roll, if you have 2 votes, one of them will be discounted. Nothing illegal but the fake news NBC twisted the words as they always do and makes it look like you cheated. The liberal sheep eat this shit up. A pox on fake news.
BS.

Clearly, the Democrat-driven Vote By Mail campaign is creating more problems and vulnerabilities. We should stick to In Person or Absentee voting. There are more controls in place.

Regarding the President’s call to vote in both Mail In and In Person, what are Democrats going to do about it? Only arrest Trump voters? Impeach the President?

Just listened to him say it on the tarmac with AF1 in the background. An American president, jeesh!
Did you hear hillary the other day telling Biden not to concede the election?
Would you like to explain why she said that? Or does the fact that trump has fucked up the mail mean nothing?
Trump hasn't done anything with the mail.

I would have been more exacting and mentioned your name but didn't want to get deleted again Are you voting twice too??

NO

and Trump isn't recommending anyone else does.

Maybe you should read ALL of what he said, instead of reacting to soundbites?

I thought there is no fraud in our elections.
You thought wrong. And now we actually have a U.S. president encouraging Americans to commit crimes.

I miss the daze when the rabid right went crazy because they idiotically thought Barack Obama encouraged illegal aliens to vote.

Where's your outrage now, con?
Just going by what you loons are telling me.
Very few people actually state there is absolutely no fraud. Most people who talk about it, point out it's rare.

I'm going on a road trip on election day and voting in 4 states.

From your link:

"President Trump encourages supporters to vote absentee-by-mail early, and then show up in person at the polls or the local registrar to verify that their vote has already been counted," Trump campaign official Tim Murtaugh said. "It’s amazing that the media can go from insisting that voter fraud doesn’t exist to screaming about it when President Trump points out the giant holes in the Democrats’ voting schemes.”

:oops8:
Hey you dumb stupid moron. This is the DIRECT quote from Trump:

"So let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system's as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote. If it isn't tabulated, they'll be able to vote," Trump said when asked whether he has confidence in the mail-in system in North Carolina, a battleground state.“
Trump DID NOT tell anyone to "vote twice' you asshole! He said to go in person to make sure your mail in vote was counted.
GOD you're a fucking liar!

Did you really watched the video or you just stared at it? It’s not a lie. Trump should have not said that in the first place Dude.

What difference does it make for Trumpits like you what he said? It doesn’t matter what if and when he is lying, bullshiting, hypocrite, corrupting. It’s all 2 thumbs up for cultist like you.

But that is okay as long as Trump continues these kind of stupidity we have a very big chance of kicking him out of WH. Biden got $360 millions campaign donations last month August. A record breaking. Go Biden.

BS over the years I've seen how you really know how to BS

NO

and Trump isn't recommending anyone else does.

Maybe you should read ALL of what he said, instead of reacting to soundbites?

It doesn’t matter what if you read the whole story. I read the whole story twice because I can’t believe any idiot will say something that stupid let alone the president. You make it sounds that it’s okay to vote twice.

Why in the world he would even mentioned that kind of suggestion in the first place?

BS over the years I've seen how you really know how to BS
I'm serious. It's easy.

Forum List

Back